Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfetch - Anonymous Remote Torrent Downloading - page 3. (Read 20519 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
damn... first bitcointorrentz.com now bitfetch.com?

sucks.

I need such service!
legendary
Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023
Tried a very small deposit to an 50 day old address.  Didn't work.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
dpositing is broken. cannot top up balance ;(

legendary
Address generation doesn't work and thus deposits are not working.  Typically they're slow to fix things, but I'm hoping it will be fixed within a week or two.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
There seems to be a problem with bitcoind.
Error retrieving address
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
very interesting concept
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
OP logged in today.
SSL certificate is still expired.
legendary
Looks like it is back up!
legendary
Is the website owned by the person listed on the Whois?  If so, they are French and a recent college graduate (and possibly unemployed in which case they should have lots of time).  And you can look them up on linked-in. 

I'm guessing it is worth their time to keep the website up and running. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
I'm still waiting for my Bitcoinica money.
I guess that's the most effective way to keep your hands strong. Cheesy

Hehe. I'm gonna have a Popeye forearm for that little bitch if I ever cross his path. And does wanting to tie up Tihan Seale and take a piss on him make me gay? I hope not.

It's always good to have at least one all-out grudge. Takes the pressure off to get agitated about the merely annoying, e.g. bitfetch going down. 0.8 BTC? That's like a decent cable package if I lived in the States. I'm mostly pissed that I need to find a new way to watch HBO.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I guess that's the most effective way to keep your hands strong. Cheesy
Bitcoiners seem to die often.

Dangerous business. Plus after you die you get reborn as a 17-year-old Chinese kid.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Lol. Bitcoin is evil. When you made 'nuff money with your business, you close shop. Heard that about a good restaurant that accepted bitcoin for a year, too  Grin

If .8 BTC is enough cause for an operator to quit the game, we're in a lot more trouble than I thought lol. I can't seriously believe that whoever bought and owns this site now would have paid for it just to trash it like that. Maybe they're dead or something.

Bitcoiners seem to die often.
Lol. Bitcoin is evil. When you made 'nuff money with your business, you close shop. Heard that about a good restaurant that accepted bitcoin for a year, too  Grin

If .8 BTC is enough cause for an operator to quit the game, we're in a lot more trouble than I thought lol. I can't seriously believe that whoever bought and owns this site now would have paid for it just to trash it like that. Maybe they're dead or something.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Anyone know what a Pending download is?

I don't even have torrent stats (Seeds/Peers).  I would assume this to mean that the torrent has been downloaded and 'submitted' to the their backend torrent system, but it is not downloading for some reason.

No idea. But it won't read magnet links. It looks like it's down.

I can't help thinking this is my fault for accidentally sending them those coins. They won't respond to emails. They won't give the coins back. 0.8 BTC was probably like a year's income for the site and now they're going to bail with it.

Lol. Bitcoin is evil. When you made 'nuff money with your business, you close shop. Heard that about a good restaurant that accepted bitcoin for a year, too  Grin

I don't even have torrent stats (Seeds/Peers).  I would assume this to mean that the torrent has been downloaded and 'submitted' to the their backend torrent system, but it is not downloading for some reason.

No idea. But it won't read magnet links. It looks like it's down.

I can't help thinking this is my fault for accidentally sending them those coins. They won't respond to emails. They won't give the coins back. 0.8 BTC was probably like a year's income for the site and now they're going to bail with it.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks

I don't even have torrent stats (Seeds/Peers).  I would assume this to mean that the torrent has been downloaded and 'submitted' to the their backend torrent system, but it is not downloading for some reason.
It's concerning that there is no one to talk to about this site. The guy who started this thread isn't responding to PMs and no one is answering their admin@ email.
Don't forget he hasn't held up his part of his giveaway.

I accidentally sent 0.8 BTC there a few weeks ago and haven't had any response on returns. The https cert is expired.

RE: is it working?

No. It just crashed while I was trying to zip something.

Take that back. It suddenly started and finished. I d/l'd a pretty large torrent about 4 hours ago and it worked.
It's concerning that there is no one to talk to about this site. The guy who started this thread isn't responding to PMs and no one is answering their admin@ email.
Don't forget he hasn't held up his part of his giveaway.

I accidentally sent 0.8 BTC there a few weeks ago and haven't had any response on returns. The https cert is expired.

RE: is it working?

No. It just crashed while I was trying to zip something.
legendary
Is it working for other people?  For me it just downloaded half of a file and then stopped.
Pages:
Jump to: