Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfetch - Anonymous Remote Torrent Downloading - page 5. (Read 20519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
I would bet my balance vanished again :/ How else could I reach exactly 0 by using it up? Does it expire after a month of inactivity? Not amused.
Did you use your token link to log back in? It's probably not in your cache anymore after a month.

Well, yeah, most likely that is the problem and I addressed it before. Why not optionally let me log in with something my password store would remember for me? Most likely I have the bookmark somewhere, too but optional login would help others from getting too mad at bitfetch, too.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
I would bet my balance vanished again :/ How else could I reach exactly 0 by using it up? Does it expire after a month of inactivity? Not amused.
Did you use your token link to log back in? It's probably not in your cache anymore after a month.
legendary
WalletScrutiny.com
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
https-certificate expired, please renew!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Downloaded 2.18 GB in about 5 minutes. Mother of god.

Which ISP are you using and are you in America?

I've seen even faster speeds on well-seeded torrents. It's nice, especiall when you have a file in a "streamable" format, you can start watching right away via http.
donator
Very nice. I'm not into pirate content, however I still get screwed by my ISP when I download a Linux ISO or similar. This can be handy. Bookmarked
My shit of an ISP put fibre to the home and installed a router that can't handle when my browser restores 4 tabs at once. Using torrents kills all my internet. Wonder how much nagging it takes to get a better router. I actually thought that the tabs problem was a side effect of them penalizing torrents but a friend now told me that he got his router replaced after 100 calls.

screw them, just buy a router yourself?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

I meant Bitfetch downloaded a torrent at that speed, after that I downloaded from the site at 1.8 MB/s (my max speed).
I'm from Portugal and my ISP is meo.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Noob question ---> Is there anything we can do if there aren't any seeds and or leeches? There are some things I want but only have like 1 or 2 seeds with no peers
legendary
Very nice. I'm not into pirate content, however I still get screwed by my ISP when I download a Linux ISO or similar. This can be handy. Bookmarked
My shit of an ISP put fibre to the home and installed a router that can't handle when my browser restores 4 tabs at once. Using torrents kills all my internet. Wonder how much nagging it takes to get a better router. I actually thought that the tabs problem was a side effect of them penalizing torrents but a friend now told me that he got his router replaced after 100 calls.
Don't you mean modem?
Probably both, they now come together into one equipment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Don't you mean modem?
legendary
WalletScrutiny.com
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
legendary
Activity: 1904
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Used it today, very very impressed! Will be using this in the future for sure  Smiley
may I add, instant transaction, super fast downloads and just awesome general feel to it. Well done!
legendary
Saw the ad on CoinAd, already used it to download Breaking Bad and I'm currently downloading some other series.

Great site, you should consider showing some stats, stats are always good  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, here are some good news for our users : Rate is now 0.0005 BTC per GB

2 reasons:
-btc price increase
-free bandwidth upgrade from the provider

Enjoy the updated rate!

Ricochet -> you're right, site could have more traffic with some ads, but the goal here with bitfetch is more about the service than everything else.
Activity: 128
Merit: 107
Streaming does not seem to work? Does it work for anybody else? Using VLC player. I think it worked before with the "s" from "https" removed but now it does not.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I like the way the site works, and I'm in the middle of my first test under the new ownership which seems to be working well.

But dude, you gotta advertize if you want the site to survive.  Look into placing an ad on those "daily Bitcoin faucet" sites if you want some cheap visibility.  Don't let the site die due to lack of traffic like BitcoinTorrentz did (the inspiration for Bitfetch in the first place, if I'm not mistaken)
donator
built-in search was great

I have already addressed this.

can you point me to that?

All I found was this:

I miss the search feature. It was really giving me good results and made life easier.

I'll see what I can do.

Is that still applicable?

I take it you still help out the new owner?

I don't want to sound too negative: Those issues I have are minor and the site is great! I use it exclusively for all my torrent needs. Let me thank you and the new owner once more at this point for a great service.
Pages:
Jump to: