Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 19. (Read 378421 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

Calm down Hoofprint, Will and Terra are honest people.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!

IceDrill could wind up owning part/most of HashFast's valuable IP/inventory if Will plays his cards right.

The ~800BTC we have in our war chest provides a hell of a lot of ammo for the ongoing battle over their assets.

You don't get to stop the music and take your ball home whenever you get the urge to bail out and call it quits.

If they followed your impatient path and simply liquidated Hashfast and Icedrill, we shareholders would see much less of a return on our (highly risky and speculative) investments.

Let this play out; we have very little to gain from forcing the issue early and much potential profit would be obliterated.

Things happen at a snail's pace in the real (IE legal) world, unlike the blistering speed of Bitcoin time.  Focus your many talents elsewhere for a while, my friend.  Complaining is useless.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
So why they are not in your wallet and are being hold by IceDrill instead? Maybe to help IceDrill to bailout itself? What do you think Will is doing in the creditor committee if he didn't have a claim against HF?

Now that's a very good question, isn't it?  Perhaps we should ask the ICEDRILL operators Wil and Ludvig why those dividends aren't in shareholder wallets.

I'd guess it's because they're about as honest when it comes to business as Eduardo and Simon of HF are.  I suggest you take some time to read through this thread a bit if you think that Wil and Ludvig are anywhere near the type of person you want involved in saving the creditors of HF.

I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

They are worse then Eddie and Simon, take everything wrong with hasfast then add

HOLDING OUR BTC HOSTAGE FOR MONTHS

Best thing is they give you the wallet addresses so you can see your btc being held hostage.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
So why they are not in your wallet and are being hold by IceDrill instead? Maybe to help IceDrill to bailout itself? What do you think Will is doing in the creditor committee if he didn't have a claim against HF?

Now that's a very good question, isn't it?  Perhaps we should ask the ICEDRILL operators Wil and Ludvig why those dividends aren't in shareholder wallets.

I'd guess it's because they're about as honest when it comes to business as Eduardo and Simon of HF are.  I suggest you take some time to read through this thread a bit if you think that Wil and Ludvig are anywhere near the type of person you want involved in saving the creditors of HF.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
LOL you would invest more with these guys?  Some people just never learn  Undecided
Others don't know what they are talking about.

And neither do you.  The bulk of those coins are shareholder property, not funds that are open for dipshit #1 and #2 to use to help bail out the rest of HF creditors.

legendary
Activity: 1512
LOL you would invest more with these guys?  Some people just never learn  Undecided

And neither do you.  The bulk of those coins are shareholder property, not funds that are open for dipshit #1 and #2 to use to help bail out the rest of HF creditors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just wanted to confirm quickly that the full amount of units have been credited to my CMX account. I appreciate that our voices here are not as ephemeral as I have been suspecting.

Update on next payout: Now that CMX is up again and the financial report is incoming, we will resume the payouts. A new payout, along with retroactive PU assignments and new PUS assignments for recent sign-ups will scheduled for the end of July.

I wish you wouldn't say vague things like 'the end of july'. It's better to underpromise and overdeliver, this venture is already experiencing a deficit of trust. Even delivering on this unlikely target still leaves you negative overall. This is not a good environment for the launching of an asset let alone an entire market for assets in general.

With the skepticism out of the way, I'm glad to hear that negotiations with hashfast moving forwards. At this point their brand has been damaged so badly it will be pretty hard to get more investors on board for their new lease model, so their success is far from gauranteed, but it sounds like they are making the best of a pretty dismal situation.

If their gambit pays off, Hashfast restructuring around a lease model will guarantee -some- kind income, a baseline from which decisions like payouts vs reinvestment can be made. Given that this is a first step of sorts towards a sustainable business model, i'm happy to accept more delay in honouring IPO terms so long as it is backed by solid reasoning. This requires direct and frequent communication, not vague platitudes and timescales. Friedcat can get away with poor communication because he has proven himself to be trustworthy, 'licedrill' does not yet enjoy this sort of reputation.

I'd prefer honest bad news to positive-sounding bullshit. At least with honesty you can plan around it. This is bitcoin-land, we're all waiting for 'positive cashflow', and willing to accept some bumps in the road along the way. The next couple of months are going to be pretty interesting...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
legendary
LOL you would invest more with these guys?  Some people just never learn  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Franchise mine: This is something we are actively working on and where I've spent much of my time in the last few weeks (since committee formation on June 23). The franchise design process is necessarily a bit more involved because we have to work within the context of chapter 11. The design is in an advanced stage and should be with committee for approval soon.
If you gave us some informations about it it wouldn't hurt. And it's not something that it's confidential, either.

Are you gonna invest the 700 BTC in it? How can we invest as well? Cost per GH? Etc...

legendary
If you were able to impose it to the debtor it would finally be a good news.
Activity: 179
Franchise mine: This is something we are actively working on and where I've spent much of my time in the last few weeks (since committee formation on June 23). The franchise design process is necessarily a bit more involved because we have to work within the context of chapter 11. The design is in an advanced stage and should be with committee for approval soon.
If you gave us some informations about it it wouldn't hurt. And it's not something that it's confidential, either.

Are you gonna invest the 700 BTC in it? How can we invest as well? Cost per GH? Etc...

I'm advocating for opening it up to the public (at any scale), yes. And I'm not alone. As for spending some of the current ID working capital on it, it does seem a valid re-investment strategy. But only if the terms are favourable for both the franchisee as well as the creditors. As it stands, we'd probably be on both sides of that coin, so I'm confident  the ongoing work will result in a fair proposal.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
Any update on revised KYC requirements for CMX trading?
legendary

will you also solve the problem that shares are not listed on cryptomex?

mine are still missing!

I'll do another assignment for new sign-ups next week. Easier to do all that in one go.
Hi everyone, apologies about the delay of this post.

Amount of Bitcoin currently held: 720 BTC
Amount of Bitcoin paid out so far: 40 000 USD worth

Update on the committee: As most of the information is confidential until the it is open for public, I would recommend to follow the discussion in the following thread for updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.10300

Update from CMX: The hardware migration is now complete and the platform is up and running again.

CMX is a separate entity and no funds from IceDrill was spent building it. Link here for a description on who's involved with it: https://www.cryptomex.io/cryptomex/about_us.php

Update on Financial report: The accountant is wrapping up the last things and we should receive the report by the beginning of next week. (Please note that the CoinTerra shares will not be included in the report as we are waiting for the new valuation).

Update on next payout: Now that CMX is up again and the financial report is incoming, we will resume the payouts. A new payout, along with retroactive PU assignments and new PUS assignments for recent sign-ups will scheduled for the end of July.

fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
will you also solve the problem that shares are not listed on cryptomex?

mine are still missing!
Bumping my question...

So, Ice.Drill becoming a franchise mine may be a way out of this mess.

@Will, are considering this option?

what's a franchise mine? How would that get icedrill out of this mess?

https://megabigpower.com/info

AsicMiner also as a similar program.

Yes, we're actively involved in developing the program and making good progress. I'll post a comprehensive update on all fronts this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Bumping my question...

So, Ice.Drill becoming a franchise mine may be a way out of this mess.

@Will, are considering this option?

what's a franchise mine? How would that get icedrill out of this mess?

https://megabigpower.com/info

AsicMiner also as a similar program.
donator
Activity: 1064
Thanks for the questions.

I have been talking with Will and the CMX team.
I will give a proper update tomorrow regarding the status of CMX (and the down time), the delay of the payouts, the financial report as well as the current status of the committee.

//DeaDTerra

Its been 24hrs were is the update.
I am waiting for Willem to get out of a committee call to get the latest news then we will post an update.

//DeaDTerra
Pages:
Jump to: