Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 31. (Read 378431 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
ICE PU assignment to those of you who have signed up to CryptoMex will probably start happening today and then again daily thereafter for new (email activated) sign-ups. These will form the basis of the reward payouts (previously known as "dividends" on Bitfunder).

Apologies if it's taking longer than expected.

Will,

There is a plurality of investors who plainly refuse to go through the process for CryptoMex signups which was not laid forth in the contract and thus not required of us.  Pay to the addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Wow colored coins is finally starting up. Superb.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Thank you Will and team for trying to do your best.

1. Why not simply follow what ASICMiner does and pay directly?

2. And have a pass through listed on havelock? Let them take on the legal burden. You just need to do the KYC process for them and have them as a single share holder. And allow every one who don't want to use cryptomex to transfer shares to havelock.

I hope these questions are straight forward enough that you will reply.

(Because no one is happy with cryptomex's KYC process.)

or :  Colored Coins are finally happening
+1 for one of these, I don't mind which.
Activity: 826
ICE PU assignment to those of you who have signed up to CryptoMex will probably start happening today and then again daily thereafter for new (email activated) sign-ups. These will form the basis of the reward payouts (previously known as "dividends" on Bitfunder).

I do not have an Activate your Account token, because I didn't receive my registration email and I am not going to fill in the Account Opening Form. What do you suggest as a solution ?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

bwhahaha Will deleted my post, i wonder what part offended him.

The part with the valid counter offer that could be done today, right now with 100% of the shareholders happy

Or the part were we should prepare ourselves for our god given right of revenge when Will and Terra scam us.
which to be honest is looking more and more likely as each day passes.

I do not delete posts, I have neither the inclination, nor the right to do so. This forum will remain unmoderated indefinitely. That said, please understand that open calls for-, and/or threats of violence creates a separate set of problems. The least of which is how to deal with sending rewards, without it being construed as positive reaction to such threats (which we don't do).
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

2. And have a pass through listed on havelock? Let them take on the legal burden. You just need to do the KYC process for them and have them as a single share holder. And allow every one who don't want to use cryptomex to transfer shares to havelock.

or :  Colored Coins are finally happening
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A pool should be started for funds for future legal actions or to pay someone to go to terra / wills homes and kick the crap outta them.
extra btc bounty for photos of broken bones, family cant be touched.

I'm not above hurting people where it is deserved, but we are no where near that stage yet. Despite the setbacks and poor communication, Will has demonstrated good faith by responding to our concerns about privacy and is still far from being the out and out scammer that you consider him to be. We all put faith into this venture by buying shares either on bitfunder or during the IPO, give icedrill the time they need to make good on that faith.

Violence is an extreme and last resort solution that is totally inappropriate here. It's only money, and this is bitcoinland, where nothing is certain.

Please don't make threats you are not willing to keep, it undermines the salience of any point you try to make.

And for the record I also see no reason why divs should not be payed. Just my two cents.
Activity: 428
my counter offer

The main goals at the moment (absolute MVP priority) are:
1) Start paying rewards. based on confirmed addresses at icedrill.io
2.) Start paying rewards. based on confirmed addresses at icedrill.io
3.) Start paying rewards. based on confirmed addresses at icedrill.io
Totally agree. And make this before operational costs of the future non profitable mining have eaten all out divs of the past profitable minging. Pay divs NOW! 1st fu**ing priority! Who wants to trade shares that have not payed any divs although coins have been mined. Forget the trading if you can't pay divs. There is no added value. You could as well have us register on cryptomex.io to trade my used toilet paper. The interests would be about the same or higher.

A pool should be started for funds for future legal actions or to pay someone to go to terra / wills homes and kick the crap outta them.
Totally disagree!!!

bwhahaha Will deleted my post,

i wonder what part offended him.

The part with the valid counter offer that could be done today, right now with 100% of the shareholders happy

Or the part were we should prepare ourselves for our god given right of revenge when Will and Terra scam us.
which to be honest is looking more and more likely as each day passes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
You could as well have us register on cryptomex.io to trade my used toilet paper. The interests would be about the same or higher.

Please don't put ideas in their head, don't wanna lose all rights to the genetic material contained thereon as well.
Activity: 129
So why are you beating around the bush when you have been asked numerous times now.. What will happen to those of us who own shares but refuse to fill out the paperwork? Why do you keep dodging this very legitimate questions?

The last conversation I we had with legal re: unverified users is that it, although not ideal, allows for rewards payments to their account in an exception case for ICE. Definite NO on trading for unverified users.

1) Getting users up into cryptomex.io
2.) Start paying rewards.
3.) Technical reservation of unclaimed PU rewards, and their retroactive assignment (if chosen to sign-up to CMX) in the twelve months starting from 6 May 2014.

I do not agree with this modification of terms.  Please buy back my shares if you can not honor the original terms of this investment.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

All the questions that have been currently asked could be answered in 5 mins.

Like the most commonly asked question is whats the eta on dividends being paid out.

The current estimate is to go-live with IceDrill trading and dividend payments on cryptomex around the 19th of April, following a code-review and security audit.

remember this

So why are you beating around the bush when you have been asked numerous times now.. What will happen to those of us who own shares but refuse to fill out the paperwork? Why do you keep dodging this very legitimate questions?

The last conversation I we had with legal re: unverified users is that it, although not ideal, allows for rewards payments to their account in an exception case for ICE. Definite NO on trading for unverified users.

3.) Technical reservation of unclaimed PU rewards, and their retroactive assignment (if chosen to sign-up to CMX) in the twelve months starting from 6 May 2014.

my counter offer

+1
Will, can we get any divs?
Just start paying f****** divs, i dont want to register to another bitfunder. Make my shares Not Tradeable for rest of my life. Just pay me dividends to my bitcoin address.
Activity: 226
my counter offer

Totally agree. And make this before operational costs of the future non profitable mining have eaten all out divs of the past profitable minging. Pay divs NOW! 1st fu**ing priority! Who wants to trade shares that have not payed any divs although coins have been mined. Forget the trading if you can't pay divs. There is no added value. You could as well have us register on cryptomex.io to trade my used toilet paper. The interests would be about the same or higher.

Totally disagree!!!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
This advice is, presumably, specific to the cryptomex listing.

There needs to be an alternative.  You can't sell shares to investors and then hold the shares and divs hostage, demanding that the investors send an unreasonable amount of information to a third party.  That is not legal.

Why not, at a minimum, allowing existing shareholders to trade shares in a dedicated thread?  Better yet, allow people to change the BTC address linked to their shares (so they can more easily sell their shares to someone else in a private sale - nothing to do with you)?

The alternative, as I see it, is buying back the shares.  I suspect the admin costs for effecting the above would be considerably less though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
What are the electricity rates icedrill is paying?

Now you're just insulting our intelligence.

I've seen silly atrocities perpetrated by grandma. Seriously, the lowest common-denominator for tech-savvy is still nil. And that's perfectly fine. If it is to be expected, it is not beyond a measure of control.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Protect your email address, it is sacred (IMPO). Do not hand it over to just anyone

Durr, I had it printed up on cards and was sticking it under windshield wipers at Walmart....

Now you're just insulting our intelligence.
Annnd as if to triple underline these concerns and write them in 100ft high neon letters, I just started getting cryptocurrency specific spam, at an email address I use very sparingly for bitcoin stuff. Somebody I trusted just fucked up, sold, distributed or lost control of my info. I hope it's one of the ones that only needed an email address.

I have the same (personal) account setup @ cryptomex.io> and I'm not receiving any of what you're describing.  Yes, cryptomexio+username
@gmail.com ([email protected]) is fine to use for signup, We'll ensure all communications  goes there, without changes to the email address.

Protect your email address the same as you would your identity, it is sacred (IMPO). Do not hand it over to just anyone. And if you're going to do that, utilize the tools provided. Absolutely identify breaches in your trust-base for sending of unsolicited emails and make it public without prejudice. That, or ask your email provider to update their spam filter.

Pages:
Jump to: