Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 27. (Read 378553 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'll be clear: In my opinion this project has evolved from business/technical to predominantly legal/technical, for now. If you have anything to contribute on either of those fronts, please do?

A lot of us have added to the "technical" part of the conversation and you have consistently ignored the suggestions. Please don't push cryptomex on us as a technical solution to receive payments and do the trades. Do it manually (like asicminer does) as you already have everyones signed bitcoin addresses. Or via a pass through on an already established platform like havelock.

You are trying to do a lot of things together and things are getting delayed. On top of this - how will you ever build liquidity on a new trading platform that no one prefers? Keep things simple. Keep IceDrill and cryptomex distinct and separate. Your technical as well as legal complications should thus reduce.

Your thoughts as to why this is not a viable solution?

+1111111
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Will owes us at least a explanation why we have to deal again with a delay..
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
I wonder what excuse we will hear tomorrow? Santa Clause didn't make it?

I know you Dexter, and I follow your work. In your exceptional case I tend to agree with Oscar Wilde's rebuttal on "sarcasm and wit".

I'll be clear: In my opinion this project has evolved from business/technical to predominantly legal/technical, for now. If you have anything to contribute on either of those fronts, please do?

Another 24hours still no dividends.

whats the excuse this time ?
Terra ran out of lube, wills got chaffing issues as a result
Activity: 225
Hi will , How much reward (dividend) per PU will we receive today ?
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

A lot of us have added to the "technical" part of the conversation and you have consistently ignored the suggestions. Please don't push cryptomex on us as a technical solution to receive payments and do the trades. Do it manually (like asicminer does) as you already have everyones signed bitcoin addresses. Or via a pass through on an already established platform like havelock.

You are trying to do a lot of things together and things are getting delayed. On top of this - how will you ever build liquidity on a new trading platform that no one prefers? Keep things simple. Keep IceDrill and cryptomex distinct and separate. Your technical as well as legal complications should thus reduce.

Your thoughts as to why this is not a viable solution?
Activity: 179

I know you Dexter, and I follow your work. In your exceptional case I tend to agree with Oscar Wilde's rebuttal on "sarcasm and wit".

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey Will, I just caved and signed up for CryptoMex.io. Not planning on doing the KYC nonsense, though, as I don't trust this random website with all the data you're asking me to hand over. Can I get my shares now? I don't see them on CryptoMex.io or IceDrill.io.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Hi

Update from my side.

Spent a good part of the day ensuring the technical & security aspects of the reward payment is correctly in place @ CryptoMex. That is:
1. Assigning rewards based on PU ownership.
2. Reserving rewards for unclaimed PUs.
3. Making the above two processes deterministic/transactional such that when later signups (PU claims) come on board their rewards are assigned retroactively. This process obviously has to be maintained until 1 May 2015 as per the termsheet.

This, along with the internal checks & balances will probably form the basis for the proof-of-funds/value for CryptoMex which I'm keen to explore.

Someone has highlighted that the 0.0016 BTC/PU reward commitment (before private shares take value/receive rewards) was not included on the term sheet and requires rectification. I agree with this, as it stays true to the original contract.

The stringent KYC docs/requirements are under review for marking optional information as such. I'll post an update on that as soon as I have it.

As it stands we'll probably execute on the first reward payment tomorrow. Apologies for yet another day delay, the Hashfast legal track is heating up and required much of my attention today.

Will

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Hi All

The latest batch of PU assignments were done yesterday. Many of you were struggling with account lockouts and this issue seems to be sorted now.

The backend work for the 1st reward assignment is almost complete and we'll announce and execute it sometime in the next 24h. Remember, if you don't want to go through the KYC process you won't be forced into it. If this is the case, please just treat CryptoMex.io as a datastore where you can manage your reward withdrawals.

Will

Well here we are 26 hours later... I don't see any profit.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi All

The latest batch of PU assignments were done yesterday. Many of you were struggling with account lockouts and this issue seems to be sorted now.

The backend work for the 1st reward assignment is almost complete and we'll announce and execute it sometime in the next 24h. Remember, if you don't want to go through the KYC process you won't be forced into it. If this is the case, please just treat CryptoMex.io as a datastore where you can manage your reward withdrawals.

Will

unless you want to buy and sell shares then you need that stupid kyc form.

Will, please give details required for getting IceDrill to buy back my shares as you are contractually obliged to do. I have no interest in crypromex or any other further time wasting you may come up with. I have signed my BTC address as previously requested to recieve my funds, that was enough loop holes for me already without the current round of charades.
Hi All

Will

unless you want to buy and sell shares then you need that stupid kyc form.

Hi All

Will

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
I've already left negative trust. This is getting ridiculous now and in my opinion this should be classified as a scam until they pull their pants up and actually start paying dividends. Good luck getting IceDrill to buy back shares.
Activity: 448
I strongly request Icedrill to buy back the shares from shareholders who want to quit this project. Pay dividend since the beginning till now and share buy back fee to the address shareholders registered in Bitfunder.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

So, "late this week" has passed, as has "early next week". Where are the "Rewards payments (previously known as dividends)"?

Another question, which has been asked multiple times, but hasn't been answered — how are the PUs differentiated between public and private? Remember that, as per original agreement, private shares are not eligible to receive any dividends until public investors have received at least 0.0016 BTC per share.
since will and terra are doing the full scamfast experience with the silence.

im rather curious to see if anyone brought enough shares in this scam venture to think about suing the crap outta licedrill

With as badly as this venture got screwed by Hashfast's late delivery and flaky product is there even any profit yet to pay dividends with?

so far the mine has gotten over 600 btc.
Just us shareholders dont get a cent,

Between the btc being held hostage by will and terra and the amount they keep spending on flights,hotels,legal fees im sure we wont see any of it
Activity: 479

im rather curious to see if anyone brought enough shares in this scam venture to think about suing the crap outta licedrill

With as badly as this venture got screwed by Hashfast's late delivery and flaky product is there even any profit yet to pay dividends with?
I registered on Cryptomex last week using the same email and wallet address I used on the "Bitcoin Address Ownership Verification for Bitfunder Share transfer" website.

My current holding of IceDrill still says 0.000000.

When will I see my "Units" appear on cryptomex?
When will I be paid my dividends owed?
When will I know this isn't all just a colossal waste of time?

Much thanks to anyone who can provide clarity on this situation.

Activity: 314
Merit: 251
I registered on Cryptomex last week using the same email and wallet address I used on the "Bitcoin Address Ownership Verification for Bitfunder Share transfer" website.

My current holding of IceDrill still says 0.000000.

When will I see my "Units" appear on cryptomex?
When will I be paid my dividends owed?
When will I know this isn't all just a colossal waste of time?

Much thanks to anyone who can provide clarity on this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: