Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 26. (Read 378421 times)

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
So can you please tell us how much per share we should actually be receiving?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hi All

The first reward assignment process has been completed.

A few things to note:
1. This 1st reward payment was for 31.64556962 BTC: 0.00000241 BTC/PU.
2. We need to ensure the processes work as planned in production. Please consider this first reward assignment as a test run, we've done a whole bunch of testing in dev and backend and checks and balances are in place. We'll do another once all the new processes are confirmed working as designed.
3. Current PU claims @ cryptomex are for 7744318 PUs, 59.04% of the total. The previous total claimed/verified @ icedrill.io was 7155150, about 54.54% of the total.
4. The cryptomex team will get back to us on the expected withdrawal processing times, we'd like to keep a close eye on things for this 1st run.
5. The delays were due to a potentially confusing UI display caused by the direct backend assignment process. It needed sorting before the assignment could be done. This was entirely my fault, I let the Hong Kong team know too late in the week for the adjustment to occur before the weekend.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You guys got dividends? Wow.  I looked at both the cryptomex site and the Petamex website and i don't see anything that makes any sense. Defnitely no dividends.  Maybe mine are too small to see.  Where are they supposed to be be?

By my calculations, about 0.00000241 per share.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
You guys got dividends? Wow.  I looked at both the cryptomex site and the Petamex website and i don't see anything that makes any sense. Defnitely no dividends.  Maybe mine are too small to see.  Where are they supposed to be be?
Seriously though... my 20 gen1 USB block erupters (6.66 GH/s) have made more in the last 4 months than the dividend I received this morning (which is still waiting to be sent after an hour... manual withdraws anyone?). If that sounds pathetic, that's because it is. But hey, at least my block erupters only cost me 11.5 BTC  Undecided
yeah I got an infinitely small amount looking forward to seeing how its calculated
legendary
Activity: 1029
So, I recived 0.1 BTC at cryptomex. Those are dividends? I have 46k shares payed over 70BTC for them and after half a year only 0.1BTC? Nice ROI in 350 years. LOL.
Activity: 353
Yes, icedrill investors have been locked into a shitty situation for a very long time. you can't even sell your crap now without giving them more of yourself (and even then you still can't sell your crap).  Hasn't the issuer been in breach of contract for over six months now. I smell a class action lawsuit on this one.  Nobody is getting what they bought. 
Activity: 448
Okay, I've been gone a few months. Just want to clarify something.

If I want to sell off my shares, I have to do a bunch of AML/KYC stuff at this shady CryptoMex place? There's no other option?

Correct.
It means all our shares are hijacked by Icedrill if we don't want to sell our private information to them?
How indecent they are!
I strongly request them to buy back those shares! I do not want to play with them any more.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

If I want to sell off my shares, I have to do a bunch of AML/KYC stuff at this shady CryptoMex place? There's no other option?

Correct.
Activity: 51

No  Sad
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

If they at least would explain what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
What a train wreck this is... and cryptomex is horrible looking.
legendary
Activity: 817

As it stands we'll probably execute on the first reward payment tomorrow. Apologies for yet another day delay, the Hashfast legal track is heating up and required much of my attention today.

Will

How is it possible that you've missed your own deadline AGAIN!? Why do you keep saying these dates if you aren't going to stick to them? Your apologies mean nothing when you keep on doing the same thing over and over. I would look down on my personal friends for acting in such a rude and unreliable manor, let alone a business I've given my money.
Another 24h passed without any update from Icedrill....  Angry
Activity: 910
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
wtf is wrong with all the people running bitcoin bussineses?!  Huh
Not all, just too damn many. Some of us do work very hard to go above and beyond any customer expectations.
wtf is wrong with all the people running bitcoin bussineses?!  Huh
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
I wonder what excuse we will hear tomorrow? Santa Clause didn't make it?

I know you Dexter, and I follow your work. In your exceptional case I tend to agree with Oscar Wilde's rebuttal on "sarcasm and wit".

I'll be clear: In my opinion this project has evolved from business/technical to predominantly legal/technical, for now. If you have anything to contribute on either of those fronts, please do?

Another 24hours still no dividends.

whats the excuse this time ?
Terra ran out of lube, wills got chaffing issues as a result

And another 24 hours have passed.

Times like these i wish i was religious so i could pray everyday to smite Will.
I might even start for the lolz.
I mean whats he going to do not pay me some more  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: