Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 28. (Read 378430 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
So, anything from the hearing?

Apparently the court posted audio of the entire hearing. This is public record:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7804267/hashfast%20hearing%20federal%20bankruptcy%205.23.2014.mp3

As I understand it, Decastro is out as CEO. You can hear something to this effect in the comments between the judge and Hashfast's lawyer.

And the order on what happened today:

Hearing held and continued. The arbitration order issued on 5/8/14 will remain in effect until further order of the court. The Court orally orders that the debtor is not to engage in transactions outside the normal course of business. A continued hearing will be held on 5/28/14 at 9:30 a.m. (related document(s): [8] Motion to Appoint Trustee filed by Liquidbits Corp.) Hearing scheduled for 05/28/2014 at 09:30 AM at San Francisco Courtroom 22 - Montali.

1NuxSAjgTX9yKPiRqjCm68TVPfFZ4mx9R6

Short of the judge allowing an in progress transaction completing. 
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7804267/hashfast%20hearing%20federal%20bankruptcy%205.23.2014.mp3

As I understand it, Decastro is out as CEO. You can hear something to this effect in the comments between the judge and Hashfast's lawyer.

Hearing held and continued. The arbitration order issued on 5/8/14 will remain in effect until further order of the court. The Court orally orders that the debtor is not to engage in transactions outside the normal course of business. A continued hearing will be held on 5/28/14 at 9:30 a.m. (related document(s): [8] Motion to Appoint Trustee filed by Liquidbits Corp.) Hearing scheduled for 05/28/2014 at 09:30 AM at San Francisco Courtroom 22 - Montali.

Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I took it upon myself to create a third possibility: that of banding together the creditors to form an entity under which these remaining assets may possibly be leveraged to make everyone whole. Appointing a trustee to oversee the unwinding of the Hashfast entity (the hearing tomorrow) should give vision into what assets are available to such an entity, if it should ever come into existence. This is a work in progress, but thus far everyone I have spoken to seem to think this is the most prudent way forward.

Amen, no way I would trust any of the current Hashfast management it's long past time for them to go.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
The result of those conversations will become clear in the coming days. Apologies if the message is cryptic, the future outcome of our efforts there is as of yet uncertain, but we seem to be making progress.
Are you going to buy from HF's garage sale? Or invest into them to save your debtor? I don't see many other possibilities.

I guess http://texasbiodefense.com/vanrooyen.pdf is a "nope."

Added investment under a Hashfast+DigiMex joint-venture was proposed by HF, considered and denied. The second option (of a liquidation-sale supporting such a JV) was offered, and denied, even though the fully-deployed $/Gh price came down to as low as $0.78/Gh.

I took it upon myself to create a third possibility: that of banding together the creditors to form an entity under which these remaining assets may possibly be leveraged to make everyone whole. Appointing a trustee to oversee the unwinding of the Hashfast entity (the hearing tomorrow) should give vision into what assets are available to such an entity, if it should ever come into existence. This is a work in progress, but thus far everyone I have spoken to seem to think this is the most prudent way forward.

Here i was thinking, the most prudent way forward would be to start paying dividends to shareholders.
least people start calling for your head on a stick, along with legal action just like scamfast.

So far all we have seen is the similarity between you and castro like,
you both had an idea (farm/Chip)
you both took money from investors
you both promised big and lied about stats (ipo size/ chip specs)
you both started ignoring the public's questions soon as it got rough.
you both spent investors money on overpriced crap (1st class flights/hotel stays 15k last audit)
you both further screwing investors by holding btc hostage/ not delivering units.

have i missed anything ?

How much of our money are you wasting on legal fees
since as you clearly stated in that pdf the chips will be useless in 90 days,
can we infer the reason we cant trade shares without that stupid kyc form is to stop people jumping ship by the droves
legendary
Added investment under a Hashfast+DigiMex joint-venture was proposed by HF, considered and denied. The second option (of a liquidation-sale supporting such a JV) was offered, and denied, even though the fully-deployed $/Gh price came down to as low as $0.78/Gh.

Let us know how it went.
Activity: 179
The result of those conversations will become clear in the coming days. Apologies if the message is cryptic, the future outcome of our efforts there is as of yet uncertain, but we seem to be making progress.
Are you going to buy from HF's garage sale? Or invest into them to save your debtor? I don't see many other possibilities.

Activity: 138

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
http://texasbiodefense.com/vanrooyen.pdf

Barber proposed to move assets out of the US (while under a bankruptcy petition) and Will screwed him.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
Any idea when the next batch of accounts will be opened and added?  I sent in my form a few days to a week ago.  Thank you!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
so am i correct in assuming i cannot see my shares on cryptomex because i have not signed that insanely large form that i have to give to some chineese company so that they can give to their goverment?

No, you're incorrect. Unverified accounts (form not submitted) can see their PU amounts.

I've made an account.  Token missing. 
legendary
Thanks for the update and clarification, looking forward for new developments.
Activity: 179
Hi All

Update from my side:

I spent the better part of last week @ the bitcoin2014 conference in Amsterdam where I met with Simon Barber, as well as other affected parties personally. The result of those conversations will become clear in the coming days. Apologies if the message is cryptic, the future outcome of our efforts there is as of yet uncertain, but we seem to be making progress.

Other points to address:

1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

2. Pool development work on ckpool neared a point of being able to invite a select few (larger) members to join it. We pushed 33Th of ID hashpower to it this morning @ 3am to try to work out any kinks with a possible block solution. A block was solved 15h later, thanks pedrog for highlighting it. This is slightly more than an order of magnitude luckier than expected for that amount of hash-rate. See Coinbase sig: ckpoolIce111 @
https://blockchain.info/tx/721478dc268dbcbd6f9dc772d0fd7cefe7137dda3b872326943b42be7d43b574. Probably better to target a separate wallet for that testing as the previous one was labelled for solo mining. Apologies for the confusion.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
What a surprise, another mining security ending in a disaster. There has been what, 1-2 profitable mining security out of 20? People are so gullible.
Activity: 299
Hi Will

IF account activated and shares showing in cryptomex.io - How long before our
submitted KYC docs approved?

We can't do much on the site with KYC not verified status....

Will we receive some type of notice once verified or some status flag
showing in profile?

why is this increasingly looking like MTGOX fiasco??

It's not mtgox, it's cognitive con copycat.
Activity: 434
Hi Will

showing in profile?

why is this increasingly looking like MTGOX fiasco??
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi Will

showing in profile?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: