Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 60. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
... John S. (VP Sales) just told me Baby Jets should start shipping out on Saturday!
As far as I remember IceDrill ordered Sierras. When those will be shiping?

How come your first batch doesn't go to your biggest customer as of yet: DeadTerra with his IceDrill mining company? I'd expect that a 500TH Sales order would be moved to the top of the line?

He said first batch of baby jets, not first batch of chips. If you think they'll only make 550 chips in the first run... well let's just say that probably won't happen.
Yeah I read that.. but DeadTerra is saying the operation is starting in November.. That means he won't receive his miners untill then. Which I find weird considering that 500TH == 1250 BabyJets.. Since DeadTerra says he had contact with Hashfast for a while I would expect his order to be delivered first. Not a full month later.. Especially if with currect difficulties a full month means almost 60% drop of returns..
'
IceDrill.ASIC gets chips from the first batch, the same one that will be used to produce babyjets.
We will not be receiving babyjets, we will have the chips set into racks to fit into our datacenter.
The reason why we state Novemeber is because we are unsure on how long time it will take for the chips to reach us and how long it will take for us to assemble them. Hence we prefer a conservative date.
//DeaDTerra

Yeah, we don't care about BabyJets, anyway with all this delay we are screwed...
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
What Iam now interested is if they dont deliver until this year which ends in less than a 2 weeks. We are insta-requesting refund right ? And what is the plan after that will ?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
... John S. (VP Sales) just told me Baby Jets should start shipping out on Saturday!
As far as I remember IceDrill ordered Sierras. When those will be shiping?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
Hi guys,

So i've been following the latest updates of HashFast to get an idea of where hashfast is in the process, however I don't really understand how far they are, and how far left they have to go before icedrill receives their items. Could someone point me to a place where it shows a brief guideline or to do list of some sort which hashfast still have pending?

Tnx

John S. (VP Sales) just told me Baby Jets should start shipping out on Saturday!

If anyone can get our hardware through the holiday rush and your local customs office quickly, it's CIARA.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

So i've been following the latest updates of HashFast to get an idea of where hashfast is in the process, however I don't really understand how far they are, and how far left they have to go before icedrill receives their items. Could someone point me to a place where it shows a brief guideline or to do list of some sort which hashfast still have pending?

Tnx
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Third. The backend already supports specifying a different address for receiving. Will add a UI for it once the share transfer is complete.

We received the final share list from BitFunder a few days ago, just going through a consolidation process at the moment.

One problem that I have had since BitFunder's closing is that since my BitFunder public address was shared with multiple issuers, when I receive payments sent to the public address, I never know what asset it is a dividend payment for. I prefer to use a different BTC address with each issuer so that when I receive a payment made to that address, I know what it is for.

Could you add an option in our IceDrill accounts so that, once we have logged in with our Google account, we can specify a unique BTC address for the dividend payments to be sent to?

I second this. Would really much like to have different payout addresses for different securities.
legendary
So you want to buy 13k shares for 2.6 BTC? Hehehe. Interesting.
And why is that interesting?
At the moment when price was 0.0002/share BTC price was <500$. So now at >900$ I think that I can offer 2.1BTC for 13k shares. That will be better offer than IPO price in terms of $$$ (back then BTC was 100$)
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
So you want to buy 13k shares for 2.6 BTC? Hehehe. Interesting.
legendary
I have 5 shares. How much do they go for? Is anyone also selling?
Trading (transfering shares) is impossible right now Sad Last price I saw was ~0.0002/share. I'm waiting also for transfering option becuse I want to buy 13k shares...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I have 5 shares. How much do they go for? Is anyone also selling?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Maybe you should change your slogan to "Always BTCet on the NSA"?

You can bet that I will hold icedrill responsible for any imperial entanglements resulting from their NSA-enabling coercion.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Maybe you should change your slogan to "Always BTCet on the NSA"?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
That's great news!

I used my work account to sign in and claim my shares.

Setting aside the massive illegal privacy violations (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+nsa+cookie) the process was quick and utterly flawless.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
legendary
Now it's time to make some transfer share between users possible.
" I, someone@somewhere transfer XXX IceDrill shares to 1SomeBitcoinAddress"
Pretty please...

HashFast is showing working BabyJet at Vegas...
https://twitter.com/HashFast
Activity: 31
Yeah, read a lot of other offers, got scared off by most. Been watching and waiting for a while now for these shares to be tradeable again so I can possibly get in on the action. The delays are regrettable, but have been handled very well and were beyond IceDrill's control.
Activity: 16
If only everyone else did something as simple as this Smiley

The fact that IceDrill can automate share validation proves that someone on their team understands the underlying code framework of BitCoin.

I have more faith in this virtual crypto-investment than all the other ventures I bet on.  (Luckily, it's the one I put the most funds in.)

Can't wait until the project is drilling deep and shares are openly trading.  Even then, I still think I'll hold....
Activity: 34
I just got back from holiday and Bitfunder died? How can I get my IceDrill.ASIC shares back?

http://www.icedrill.io/

If only everyone else did something as simple as this Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just got back from holiday and Bitfunder died? How can I get my IceDrill.ASIC shares back?

http://www.icedrill.io/
Activity: 34
Activity: 7
One problem that I have had since BitFunder's closing is that since my BitFunder public address was shared with multiple issuers, when I receive payments sent to the public address, I never know what asset it is a dividend payment for. I prefer to use a different BTC address with each issuer so that when I receive a payment made to that address, I know what it is for.

Could you add an option in our IceDrill accounts so that, once we have logged in with our Google account, we can specify a unique BTC address for the dividend payments to be sent to?

I second this. Would really much like to have different payout addresses for different securities.
Pages:
Jump to: