Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 72. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Please update us Will on what HashFast is doing for it's $2M + customer to rectify this huge delay.

lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You obviously forgot that you would tell people further instructions on how to transfer their shares from Bitfunder.  This was 2 days ago.  Lose.

/\
  ||
THIS!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
sell it before it goes to 0, organisation and communication is very bad lately, im glad i sold earlier.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
So big secrecy... It must be very bad news, another month of delay?

4 big sells today (150k, 33k, 31k, 24k) - did anybody got any informations in advance or just speculation on bad news?

Not much bids left, I'm not sure hold or sell now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi All

I just spoke with Hashfast regarding an updated delivery schedule and they asked me to hold off on announcing it for another 24 hours, when they'll make the information public.

Really sorry I can't give you more information at the moment, but I do not want to risk breaching the NDA with a premature announcement.

You obviously forgot that you would tell people further instructions on how to transfer their shares from Bitfunder.  This was 2 days ago.  Lose.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
6 hours left to the 24 hours update deadline. Will we see a delay here as well?
lol.
legendary
I'm really waiting to see the contract with TSMC and what the real delay where, if any.
Because yes, it will be a really bad news.

That, or jgarzik receiving the first product.
(early 2013): https://twitter.com/jgarzik/status/296727363050434561
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Hi All

I just spoke with Hashfast regarding an updated delivery schedule and they asked me to hold off on announcing it for another 24 hours, when they'll make the information public.

Really sorry I can't give you more information at the moment, but I do not want to risk breaching the NDA with a premature announcement.

Anyone starting to feel like everyone's in on the joke but you?

That's called Bitcoin Securities
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi All

Anyone starting to feel like everyone's in on the joke but you?
legendary
Thank you will, we appreciate your kindness. It was what we where thinking of, now we will just wait for HF... (and then we will come back here to learn how your operation is going, because it's anyway interesting).
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Hi All
Why would they want you to "hold off" for another 24 hours?   If they know, they should announce.    Does this mean they do not yet know?
Hi All

Thanks for this at the very least.

I really do hope they make it right to you (A customer who spent >$2M with them)
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hi All

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is the public bitcoin adress (which you will get from bitfunder) the one in "Settings" ->

"Public Bitcoin Address
This is YOUR bitcoin address. How do I deposit?
This address is displayed in public view with your holdings."

?

Yes.

Can someone point to how to sign a message in an address, please?

Here is a video explaining how to sign a message using Blockchain.info Web Wallet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88ciN9DsRk
legendary
IceDrill! We, ScrewFast customers, are really waiting for the update you said you would have published yesterday!

You know, they don't reply to our emails, ignore us, we ended up hoping to receive an update from you!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Hi All

Clear instructions will follow on what to sign and how and when to do so.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Hello!

Where do I send my signed Message to? And how? Via PM here to some user or how is it done?

I don't think it's time for that yet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hello!

Where do I send my signed Message to? And how? Via PM here to some user or how is it done?
Pages:
Jump to: