Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 73. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Hi All

Clear instructions will follow on what to sign and how and when to do so.

Blockchain.info does support signing with an address last time I checked so it should be ok, though I'd advise against keeping large amounts in an online wallet. I've heard too many horror stories... e.g.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pxcif/i_just_lost_301btc_70000_on_blockchaininfo_use/

No update yet from Hashfast, though it's only 3pm there (San Francisco) at the moment. They're working hard, and are normally around till around their midnight these days so I'm going to grab a few hours sleep and ping them again when I come back online.

"I had used 2 factor authentication with Coinbase, but did not have it enabled for blockchain.info"

Anyway, this is all new to me, so, my address at Bitfunder is not just for Ice.Drill and I'll have to sign that address for other securities also, is this a problem?

no

Great, let the transfers begin...
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Hi All

Blockchain.info does support signing with an address last time I checked so it should be ok, though I'd advise against keeping large amounts in an online wallet. I've heard too many horror stories... e.g.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pxcif/i_just_lost_301btc_70000_on_blockchaininfo_use/

No update yet from Hashfast, though it's only 3pm there (San Francisco) at the moment. They're working hard, and are normally around till around their midnight these days so I'm going to grab a few hours sleep and ping them again when I come back online.

"I had used 2 factor authentication with Coinbase, but did not have it enabled for blockchain.info"

Anyway, this is all new to me, so, my address at Bitfunder is not just for Ice.Drill and I'll have to sign that address for other securities also, is this a problem?

no
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Hi All

nice bring that up, never thought of it, this needs to be answered asap
legendary
Hi All

Activity: 242
Hi All

ouch, but how possible the attacker gain access?

edit: nvm, he seemed using android , 2FA would saved him tho
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hi All

Activity: 353
Wow, it just keeps getting better. Hopefully Will will have some good news about on-time delivery of the hardware. 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Will;

I thought you were going to update on shipping today?   The day is mostly over even on the west coast.

I'd be content with a refund/buy-back of BTC 0.0015 per share.   Grin

You were content with your miners before, why the sudden change? ...lol

Have you seen the price of Bitcoin lately?   Shocked

donator
Activity: 2772
Can someone point to how to sign a message in an address, please?

http://goo.gl/SbuRI8

(can also be done in bitcoin-qt, electrum, multibit,...

i use my blockchain wallet/adress ... is all ok?

Consult blockchain.info documentation. I'm not sure, I think they have a signing feature. Look around in your wallet to see if you can find it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Will;

I thought you were going to update on shipping today?   The day is mostly over even on the west coast.

I'd be content with a refund/buy-back of BTC 0.0015 per share.   Grin

You were content with your miners before, why the sudden change? ...lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Will;

I thought you were going to update on shipping today?   The day is mostly over even on the west coast.

I'd be content with a refund/buy-back of BTC 0.0015 per share.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Be A Digital Miner
Will;

Activity: 209

i use my blockchain wallet/adress ... is all ok?
legendary
Yes. We met today to discuss it. The general consensus is that we'll stick to the original plan, expanding it to everyone now.

Hi All
As it looks now this is our plan:
Everyone will be able to trade until the 1st of November, at this time anyone who has not been verified or are US citizens will not be able to trade the shares on BitFunder. We will be able keep paying dividends on BitFunder up until the 1st of December. At that point we will receive a list of all non-verified users/ US citizen accounts (the address and amount of shares). We will take this list and convert it (destroy at BitFunder and maintain a list internally) into offline shares. We’ll call them “direct shares” and pay dividends to the bitcoin address we’ll be given by BitFunder.

To this end, please ensure you are in direct control of the bitcoin address we’ll be receiving from BitFunder on 2 December. If you cannot sign a message with the address then you are not in direct control of it. For example, a deposit address at an exchange is NOT under your direct control. This is to ensure future tradability of the shares. If you cannot prove you own an address then it will remain untradable indefinitely.

Just to be clear: the solution to making these shares tradable is not technical, it’s legal. We’ll be exploring several different options hard to allow these direct shares to float once again.
//DeaDTerra

Same plan for everyone now? ...... now ButtFinder can't, with both hands... or something.

Will you halt dividends?

What is the message to sign?
donator
Activity: 2772

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
is the public bitcoin adress (which you will get from bitfunder) the one in "Settings" ->

"Public Bitcoin Address
This is YOUR bitcoin address. How do I deposit?
This address is displayed in public view with your holdings."

?

Yes.

I've created new recive address in my wallet and copied to bitfunder. I think that's the only way you can be in full control of an bitcoin address.
legendary
is the public bitcoin adress (which you will get from bitfunder) the one in "Settings" ->

"Public Bitcoin Address

?

Yes.

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

"Public Bitcoin Address

?
Activity: 179
Yes. We met today to discuss it. The general consensus is that we'll stick to the original plan, expanding it to everyone now.

Hi All
Everyone will be able to trade until the 1st of November, at this time anyone who has not been verified or are US citizens will not be able to trade the shares on BitFunder. We will be able keep paying dividends on BitFunder up until the 1st of December. At that point we will receive a list of all non-verified users/ US citizen accounts (the address and amount of shares). We will take this list and convert it (destroy at BitFunder and maintain a list internally) into offline shares. We’ll call them “direct shares” and pay dividends to the bitcoin address we’ll be given by BitFunder.

To this end, please ensure you are in direct control of the bitcoin address we’ll be receiving from BitFunder on 2 December. If you cannot sign a message with the address then you are not in direct control of it. For example, a deposit address at an exchange is NOT under your direct control. This is to ensure future tradability of the shares. If you cannot prove you own an address then it will remain untradable indefinitely.

Just to be clear: the solution to making these shares tradable is not technical, it’s legal. We’ll be exploring several different options hard to allow these direct shares to float once again.
//DeaDTerra

Same plan for everyone now? ...... now ButtFinder can't, with both hands... or something.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Hi All

//DeaDTerra

Pages:
Jump to: