Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 67. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
So what the hell is going on with my shares now that BitFunder is locked???

They're gone!!!11
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
So what the hell is going on with my shares now that BitFunder is locked???
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just for FUN  Grin

icedrill.io domain name still available

ICEDRILLIO got a nice rhyming ring to it  Roll Eyes

Rhymes with Millio, Billio, Trillo LOLLIO even....

Could also be read as ICE DRILLIO - hint hint ICE Breaker  Wink

My goodness, even goes with Willio!!
PS. British Indian Ocean Territory = .io

Chuck us a bone here...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Just for FUN  Grin

Chuck us a bone here...

Ya what's the dealio?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just for FUN  Grin

Chuck us a bone here...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Buying Icedrill  shares

PM me

How would that work when you can't transfer them on an exchange?  I dont see an offered service for exchanging direct shares either

you tranfer them on bitfunder to his username, and he pays you outsite to your wallet

oh bitfunder still works.. I havent even touched it since the scam accusations to ukyo.  what a mess
Activity: 656
Buying Icedrill  shares

PM me

How would that work when you can't transfer them on an exchange?  I dont see an offered service for exchanging direct shares either

you tranfer them on bitfunder to his username, and he pays you outsite to your wallet
Activity: 392
Buying Icedrill  shares

PM me

Activity: 462
Buying Icedrill  shares

PM me
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Is it right, that i have nothing to do with my shares on bitfunder (i have saved a public btc adress from which i can sign messages)

they are automatically transferd into direct shares??
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Not going to get into any of the bun fights here while waiting for more updates from Will & the guys about IceDrill.

Just wanted to comment on Will's notes about slapping together a bit of a website for now & then later on they'll do something proper. Been buying some GigaHashes on various other mining shares and most still in limbo or vanished but one crowd that's got a great trade site to get some GigaHash & mine coins is Cex.io
(note No affiliate link Smiley )

Please check it out because it's a very user friendly way to buy/sell BTC mining shares and a great way to attract more investors. Wish I could clone it & just hand over to IceDrill to modify as required.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Cedivad,

iCEBREAKER is extremely funny

Thanks Bargraphics.  Nice to know you appreciate my sense of humor.

Yours isn't too bad either.  Remember that time you deleted all your posts, to hide your complicity with and endorsement of the Avalon Group Scam?

That was classic!  The way you went full internet-tough-guy and wound up deciding to have a dinner date, drinks, and then a nice little fight with some random forum dude was the cherry on top.   Grin
Activity: 518
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Cedivad,

Please do not entertain iCEBREAKER with a reply. He is the scum of this forum, a title he believes is a prestigious one. Everyone that reads this forum and has him ignored appreciates when he is not responded to and especially quoted.

Sadly this type of person is usually found on video games meant for pre-teens/teens. Due to this being "The Internet" they cannot carry on a well mannered or decent conversation.

On the other hand he has spent a lot of money with HashFast/Ice.Drill and is very desperate to keep up the charade, make believing everything is fine and that everyone else is crazy.

While pathetic and extremely funny, he also tries to "Tag Team" with other trolls on the forum despite those trolls also being inside the HashFast thread destroying it and saying the exact same thing everyone else he tries to attack ad hominem.

Now I'm sure you realize the above as quite a few others on this forum do so hopefully I am wasting my time and you have put him on ignore already.

TL;DR Put iCEBREAKER on ignore and move on.
legendary
Your mother must be so proud of her son's ability to whine incessantly and make endless empty internet lawyer threats.
I don't like your personal offences, tough, i tough you where the one whining around here. I'm just the only one that stands you, or has the time to do so.
About my lawyer treats to be empty, well, you will see.

David, I'm not the only one sick of you whining (or as Graet called it "whinging"  Cheesy).

At least two other posters have called you out for repeating the same complaints ad nauseam.

At least two other posters have called you out for repeating the same empty threats ad nauseam.

Why are you offended?  Aren't you proud of your mother raising you to be such an whiny little snot?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Your mother must be so proud of her son's ability to whine incessantly and make endless empty internet lawyer threats.
I don't like your personal offences, tough, i tough you where the one whining around here. I'm just the only one that stands you, or has the time to do so.

Remember...

ALWAYS BET ON iCE
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
The Avalon team was blocked by a flu at the time too. Funny.

David C. E.'s mother intentionally raised him to be a whiny little snot.

True or false?  Discuss...
"E.'s"?

I'll take that to mean 'Yes I agree, it's true my mother intentionally raised me to be a whiny little snot."

Thanks for weighing in David.
I was just wondering the meaning of "E.'s"?, but i shouldn't have expected nothing but such a stupid reply from you, my bad.

My stupid reply was an intentional mirroring of your stupid "Avalon used a flu excuse too" retort.

Avalon and Icedrill drink water therefor they are essentially the same, am I right?    Roll Eyes

legendary

"E.'s"?

I'll take that to mean 'Yes I agree, it's true my mother intentionally raised me to be a whiny little snot."

I was just wondering the meaning of "E.'s"?, but i shouldn't have expected nothing but such a stupid reply from you, my bad.
legendary

"E.'s"?

legendary

"E.'s"?
Pages:
Jump to: