Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 5. (Read 291897 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Has anyone thought of opening a bounty on Jon Montroll and his buddies?

http://www.bitcoinbountyhunter.com/about.html

There are a lot of bitcoin bounty hunters starting up now...maybe you can get some of them involved
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
updates please

He stole your money.

No one is doing anything about it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
updates please
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
does anyone get the reply from ukyo?

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahaha

Don't hold your breath waiting for Jon Montroll to say anything.

SebastianJu used to claim to speak with Montroll on occasion. While SebastianJu is still active on the forum, he has not participated in this thread for some weeks. Read back a couple pages.
Activity: 40
does anyone get the reply from ukyo?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
This board is the scammiest place ive been to on the internet, and i have seen alot of internet in my life...

Amen!  Tongue
Activity: 101
facebook jon.montroll

think you all know this already. lets send him some messages.

Are you sure this is him? I mean it's easy fake facebook accounts. Any proof that this profile is real? Why wouldnt he set it to private? Are those fb friends his real friends? I bet alot of people already molested them but he didnt change any privacy settings?

I also see (small) posts in this thread getting deleted by board admin/moderators because they are too short or not relevant or whatever. This board is the scammiest place ive been to on the internet, and i have seen alot of internet in my life...
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
facebook jon.montroll

think you all know this already. lets send him some messages.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Just saw that they are friends with karpeles and his second lang is Japanese.
What a scammer commando Sad
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Ya all the talking has pretty much been done to death.  If you don't realize you have been robbed yet, then you are an idiot.  But the only person who doesn't know they have been robbed this far in is SebastianJu.  I don't think anyone can be that stupid, so I'm guessing he's either been paid off, or is a shrill account purchased by JM.  The only other logical conclusion is he's completely moronic.

But anyways, didn't want to post just to state the obvious. Wanted to say if you have any information about IRL Jon Montrol, please post it, lets share information. I intend to get some sort of satisfaction for the money he stole from me. It really enrages me how much he stole, with his name out there, and he just got away with it with barely any sweat. I'm not going to state what I plan or intend, or whether it'll be a month or 2 years from now, because that'd be dumb.

Anyways this is all I have, his name and addresses he registered his shame company under:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing

This was posted about 40 pages back or so by another user.

Does anyone else have a more up-to-date whereabouts of this scam artist criminal fuck? Please share any info you may have.

Thank you. 

Well said.  This thread is / was a joke.  Everyone who had coins at WeExchange has been scammed/robbed. 
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Thanks for being organized and staying on top of this glendall. The number of idiots in this thread astounds me... I don't know how you do it Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Ya all the talking has pretty much been done to death.  If you don't realize you have been robbed yet, then you are an idiot.  But the only person who doesn't know they have been robbed this far in is SebastianJu.  I don't think anyone can be that stupid, so I'm guessing he's either been paid off, or is a shrill account purchased by JM.  The only other logical conclusion is he's completely moronic.

But anyways, didn't want to post just to state the obvious. Wanted to say if you have any information about IRL Jon Montrol, please post it, lets share information. I intend to get some sort of satisfaction for the money he stole from me. It really enrages me how much he stole, with his name out there, and he just got away with it with barely any sweat. I'm not going to state what I plan or intend, or whether it'll be a month or 2 years from now, because that'd be dumb.

Anyways this is all I have, his name and addresses he registered his shame company under:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing

This was posted about 40 pages back or so by another user.

Does anyone else have a more up-to-date whereabouts of this scam artist criminal fuck? Please share any info you may have.

Thank you. 
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
say something ukyo. soon the patience is over.

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahah.

When was it that I pointed out that the most likely explanation for all this is that Jon Montrol stole all our money?

Oh yeah - months ago.

Keep dreaming. It's so much more comfy than reality.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
say something ukyo. soon the patience is over.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Ukyo if you want me to stop asking your friends what you have done and how i can contact you, you should explain the situation here public or send my coins back. I know you read this.

If your plan is to stay it out and forget it, it will not work Smiley, many of us wont give up.

Good on you. I suspect there's a lot of justifiably angry people out there who, for fear of incriminating themselves, won't say on word on this public forum, but nevertheless may attempt to/will extract justice as they see fit. The silence from ukyo is both shameful and deplorable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ukyo,Stop hidind and tell us truth.
Activity: 40
Ukyo if you want me to stop asking your friends what you have done and how i can contact you, you should explain the situation here public or send my coins back. I know you read this.

If your plan is to stay it out and forget it, it will not work Smiley, many of us wont give up.
[Reasonable, well-thought-out and rationally presented]
*NotLambchop waits for the day when Jorge throws up his hands, mumbles "fuckit," and starts posting gifs*

[ click on image to enlarge ]
I really am under the impression that certain people just lack a basic set of certain ethics! I really believe that. They just decide to break any promises they've made or disregard any social rule in order to gain more money.
Yes, that is what "professional" scammers do for a living.  And there are plenty of them around.  Lucky you if you never met one before.
Pages:
Jump to: