Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 7. (Read 291897 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
SebastianJu is a great judge of character and an experienced financier.  There's no known scam he hasn't already fallen for.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
What do you hope to achieve by letting the guy who lost/stole the coins work on mythical projects for months with zero progress?
Its possible that it takes time to reachieve the lost coins. So no need to be hasty. Though in return if sueing really means bankruptcy without the chance to get the original coins back then yes... sueing now would be the most stupid idea. And only because someone thinks he knows what happened and thinks ukyo is lying.
Is there ANY reason to believe that this 'Ukyo' is genunely trying to return the "lost" coins? 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
What do you hope to achieve by letting the guy who lost/stole the coins work on mythical projects for months with zero progress?

Its possible that it takes time to reachieve the lost coins. So no need to be hasty. Though in return if sueing really means bankruptcy without the chance to get the original coins back then yes... sueing now would be the most stupid idea. And only because someone thinks he knows what happened and thinks ukyo is lying.

You poor naive soul. You still don't get it, do you? First, they are not his coins. They are the coins of his creditors. Well, by rights, if not by fact of current circumstance.

I spoke about pascal257's coins. And i would appreciate it when you remain factual. Though thats the problem here. Guys getting emotional. Guess there are still persons that didnt learn that emotions are bad advisors for business decisions.

All evidence available points to the most likely case is that he is in full possession of (what is it - millions of dollars worth?) of other people's bitcoins. Hope, schmope. His hope is that you keep playing the role of apologist, keeping everyone at bay, until he can disappear cleanly.

What? Evidence? First time i hear from this. Come clear if you have anything. But i fear you take your "believe" as evidence.

Again, not -his- coins. And 'out for punishment'? Of course he's not out for punishment - he's all for getting away with the theft of millions.

I'm starting to consider the possibility that you are not just a starry-eyed fool, but perhaps rather a paid shill on the inside of the thief's system. I sure hope not.

And i start to believe that your emotions are that high that you cant really read what i wrote. I answered pascal257 and asked if he hopes to get his coins back. How you can get to the idea that i meant ukyos coins seems a bit strange. But then i thought... you have evidence that he stole them so they are his now. So far an insight in your inner working.

Ok, ill wait for your evidence.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
No, im fully serious. He sounds like he hopes to get his coins back by doing so. I would like to know where he gets his hopes from that this will work.

You poor naive soul. You still don't get it, do you? First, they are not his coins. They are the coins of his creditors. Well, by rights, if not by fact of current circumstance.

All evidence available points to the most likely case is that he is in full possession of (what is it - millions of dollars worth?) of other people's bitcoins. Hope, schmope. His hope is that you keep playing the role of apologist, keeping everyone at bay, until he can disappear cleanly.

If he is out for punishment and gave up on his coins ok. Then it doesnt matter.

Again, not -his- coins. And 'out for punishment'? Of course he's not out for punishment - he's all for getting away with the theft of millions.

I'm starting to consider the possibility that you are not just a starry-eyed fool, but perhaps rather a paid shill on the inside of the thief's system. I sure hope not.
I'm sure with "he", he meant ru0chen (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8034746)

But you're absolutely right. Aren't there any US citizens also victims of Ukyo who have it easier to sue him? I am sure we could setup a fund for legal fees.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
No, im fully serious. He sounds like he hopes to get his coins back by doing so. I would like to know where he gets his hopes from that this will work.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I would like to join a lawsuit for weexchange, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost most of my BTC,  Please contact me here or via PM.

What do you hope to achieve?
You're kidding right?

legendary
I would like to join a lawsuit for weexchange, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost most of my BTC,  Please contact me here or via PM.

You're kidding right?

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

You're kidding right?
legendary

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary

Good Game Ukyo, Well Played!

I'm outta here, you've earned your pocket money.

Don't spend it all at once.

One reason why scams will continue happening.

Hmm... and I thought Regenmacher was being sarcastic.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503

One reason why scams will continue happening.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Hmmm. So if you've truly 'told what you know', then it is evident that you don't know jack shit either. I've read everything I could find that you have posted on the topic, and I still know nothing.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/b96/45d/abe/resized/engineering-professor-meme-generator-this-means-nothing-but-you-don-t-know-shit-3d77ec.jpg

if you participated in this big scam ( or weex or one of the many other scams ) and want to invest any kind of money in anything in the future better read this first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

legendary
i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Hmmm. So if you've truly 'told what you know', then it is evident that you don't know jack shit either. I've read everything I could find that you have posted on the topic, and I still know nothing.
legendary
So his new project is probably going to try to launder the money that he stole, so he can use it somewhere.

This is how almost every scammer has worked in the past, steal money, become legit using the capital and launder.  See coinjar, yifu etc.

It is how people got rich during things like Gold Rush, US alcohol prohibition, and now Bitcoin.

At least the project i have seen doesnt need money to be created.
legendary
thx for contacting him. This restores a little fait. But I really think he should come to this topic and communicate. He will always have strong reactions, but he should at least try to communicate and tell people he is working on things.

Anyway, I hope I can see my 0.4 BTC back. (it is still >1% of my bitcoinstash)

I believe he doesnt post because he knows that posting brings on a shitstorm regardless of what he posts. I knew i will create at least a small one too but i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Anyway... i guess when he presents one of his projects... or at least when he is able to pay back a bit more because of the projects, he will post in the forums again.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I thought about and i guess i should mention that i wrote with ukyo on first july. It was a rather long conversation because i wanted to know whats going on.

Weex: I asked him if i can help, work or coins. He said he put all things in motion that can be done at the moment already. It sounded like things move slowly to a result. Whatever that is.

Ukyo Loan: He is working on a number of projects. He presented me one of the projects including the website, he explained the details and inner working regarding safety and i think its a nice little thing that will get his customers. I didnt ask for the other bigger projects.
I wont go into details since i once promised him not to reveal the things he tells me and i will honor that. I only write this to let you know that he work on things and that he didnt vanish. But i dont know when he will present the projects and how.

Payback: The projects he works on are meant for paying back ukyo loan. I wrote already that things for getting weex funds back are already put in motion. In the case that weex funds really cant come back he will pay weex users coins back with the projects profits.

I hope this helps a bit. If you want to speak him yourself try it on IRC. It might take some days but it works.

thx for contacting him. This restores a little fait. But I really think he should come to this topic and communicate. He will always have strong reactions, but he should at least try to communicate and tell people he is working on things.

So his new project is probably going to try to launder the money that he stole, so he can use it somewhere.

This is how almost every scammer has worked in the past, steal money, become legit using the capital and launder.  See coinjar, yifu etc.

It is how people got rich during things like Gold Rush, US alcohol prohibition, and now Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I thought about and i guess i should mention that i wrote with ukyo on first july. It was a rather long conversation because i wanted to know whats going on.

Weex: I asked him if i can help, work or coins. He said he put all things in motion that can be done at the moment already. It sounded like things move slowly to a result. Whatever that is.

Ukyo Loan: He is working on a number of projects. He presented me one of the projects including the website, he explained the details and inner working regarding safety and i think its a nice little thing that will get his customers. I didnt ask for the other bigger projects.
I wont go into details since i once promised him not to reveal the things he tells me and i will honor that. I only write this to let you know that he work on things and that he didnt vanish. But i dont know when he will present the projects and how.

Payback: The projects he works on are meant for paying back ukyo loan. I wrote already that things for getting weex funds back are already put in motion. In the case that weex funds really cant come back he will pay weex users coins back with the projects profits.

I hope this helps a bit. If you want to speak him yourself try it on IRC. It might take some days but it works.

legendary
Glad people are still bumping this thread, but wish new members would read the first pages too--both for historical perspective and hearty, guileless luls.

Everyone simply must be patient.

Ukyo had promised an announcement early this week, but was unable to get all i's dotted and t's crossed in time. So, Danny has provided the update that Neo will be part of the solution.

The full details will all be announced officially, and to shareholders first, when ready.

Please be careful speculating on any aspects that haven't been announced.

Please dont forget that Danny helped with the wallet problem crashing. The actual problem is a different problem. And as far as i remember updates on that crashing problem were given.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Glad people are still bumping this thread, but wish new members would read the first pages too--both for historical perspective and hearty, guileless luls.

Everyone simply must be patient.

Ukyo had promised an announcement early this week, but was unable to get all i's dotted and t's crossed in time. So, Danny has provided the update that Neo will be part of the solution.

The full details will all be announced officially, and to shareholders first, when ready.

Please be careful speculating on any aspects that haven't been announced.

Pages:
Jump to: