Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 73. (Read 291897 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I'm slowly loosing my taste for bitcoin as it seems no matter what: human greed always fucks money up. With all the shit that has been going on with people losing their hard earned money to an unscrupulous few willing to scheme ways to take it, we should just rename the whole failing monetary experiment: BITCON.

Bitcoin is working fine. The main problem is that so many people believe(d) that because something is related to bitcoin, that no laws apply and you can just freely break security regulations all over the world, along with violating money transmitter licence requirements and AML regulations.

The "its not illegal because... bitcoin" argument.

If you fell for that, and sent your coins to an illegal exchange believing that is a safe thing to do, its not bitcoin's fault. Not a single satoshi in my wallet has been lost due to scams.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I would not consider insisting in the distribution of stolen funds to be a "no liability" situation, and at this point these funds (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4) are considered stolen.

If they are stolen take the legal route to recovery.

Obviously i'm not going to "take the legal route to recovery" for my stolen $50 you smug little prick.  Doesn't negate the fact that they are/were stolen.

At least my measly $50 can serve as a nice reference point to show when/where/how much when you start moving funds around.  Which will probably be more information than you have ever actually provided.
Activity: 57
Merit: 27
Danny,
It's been a couple of weeks that bitfunder has been receiving dividends on asicminer and not paying into members accounts.  How come?  What was done before was done, but this practice of taking dividends intended for shareholders smacks of direct theft.  Can you clear this up or is this also something you will be staying silent on?  

Second, please don't raise expectations by promising announcements and then issuing empty ones like that you are not allowed to tell us anything.  

Your reputation is on the line here and so far you have been an apologist for Ukyo without producing results.  

Deliver something and your reputation will be restored - for now, you're the guy who stepped in to say to give Ukyo time and that you were working on a solution and announcement back on November 27th, which so far has only bought Ukyo time to leave the country.

It all looks bad so far.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
There's really no good excuse for any of the "solutions" being laid out. In the end I suspect funds will not make it to their rightful owners and some anonymous (or not so anon) scumbags will walk away with the loot.

Seems to me the same greed that happens with fiat is now taking place with bitcoin; the wealth is blatantly funneled from the masses to a tiny 1%.

I'm slowly loosing my taste for bitcoin as it seems no matter what: human greed always fucks money up. With all the shit that has been going on with people losing their hard earned money to an unscrupulous few willing to scheme ways to take it, we should just rename the whole failing monetary experiment: BITCON.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
First off thank you Danny for sticking your hand into this fire.
You could have said "Well Ukyo that's your problem, Bye bye"

Second. i still wanna know what the hell happend to the coins.
A. Ukyo made a HUGE screw up
B. We-exchange got compromised
C. Government is steering things up
D. Someone has made a huge gamble with the balance on We-exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Danny, I'd like to say thank you for stepping in to to help sort out this mess. I realise you working with Jon improves the odds of the return of my coins. If no one had stepped in to lend a hand, I doubt I'd get anything back.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Neo & Bee have no liability, this is me as an individual helping you out to ensure you get your BTC back, can I expect a thank you card when its completed or continued demands from you?

If you return my $50 then I will send you a thankyou e-card.

What should I send you if, instead, you are involved in distributing this stolen $50 to other people?

I would not consider insisting in the distribution of stolen funds to be a "no liability" situation, and at this point these funds (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4) are considered stolen.

If they are stolen take the legal route to recovery.

legendary
Its not called stealing if its the government doing it.
legendary
Neo & Bee have no liability, this is me as an individual helping you out to ensure you get your BTC back, can I expect a thank you card when its completed or continued demands from you?

If you return my $50 then I will send you a thankyou e-card.

What should I send you if, instead, you are involved in distributing this stolen $50 to other people?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
With a trust of -4 and $50 at stake...

Thanks for stepping in Danny. Whatever the issue, the fact that someone is stepping in with a potential solution to missing coins is a hell of a lot better than other recent situations.

FF69, thus far Danny's participation in the Ukyo debacle played out exactly like "other recent situations."
Broken promises, stalling, vaguely plausible excuses, and exactly 0 coins returned.
Your spin on the matter simply begs for comments like this one.
Activity: 364
With a trust of -4 and $50 at stake...

Thanks for stepping in Danny. Whatever the issue, the fact that someone is stepping in with a potential solution to missing coins is a hell of a lot better than other recent situations.
I am still running through the numbers from the database, but I don't see you not getting such a small amount in one payment. The "no preferential payments" part of this, is something dictated from above.

It's pretty simple, you have my $50 here (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4), give it back to me.

If I had the private key and the legal authority I would  Roll Eyes

Quoted.  At the time Neo&Bee has private keys and legal authority to move any funds I will expect the funds refunded.

legendary
I am still running through the numbers from the database, but I don't see you not getting such a small amount in one payment. The "no preferential payments" part of this, is something dictated from above.

It's pretty simple, you have my $50 here (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4), give it back to me.

Quoted.  At the time Neo&Bee has private keys and legal authority to move any funds I will expect the funds refunded.

Hey jimmothy I want you to know that I have great sympathy for your tragedy mate!
Keep it up dude don't be disappointed - I know 0 dollars is a HUGE loss but you have to get it over and come back stronger!
Cheers.

You're right.  I completely forgot that it is acceptable for a business to lose 2million usd worth of its users money and not make an official statement within days.

When its over, I will let you make that point to those dictating what information can and cannot be released right now.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hey jimmothy I want you to know that I have great sympathy for your tragedy mate!
Keep it up dude don't be disappointed - I know 0 dollars is a HUGE loss but you have to get it over and come back stronger!
Cheers.

You're right.  I completely forgot that it is acceptable for a business to lose 2million usd worth of its users money and not make an official statement within days.
You maybe rigth about this but it is very suspicious the intensity that  YOU especially post about this issue!
What is your secret agenda anyway?
Or you are just a 'Get a life!' type of guy with no real life?
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Cheers.

There is a tiny amount of BTC in the wallets, however by this Friday there will be access to these coins, distributed on a proportional basis.

So you mean my bitcoins (about $50 worth) which i deposited 2 weeks ago, and are still clearly there, will not be returned to me, but instead be "distributed" to other people?

legendary
The bitcoins are simply not there anymore,
the solution will enable Neo & Bee and all of those involved in Bitcoin to benefit greatly in the future.

Riiiiight. Rhyming those statements is not easy.
Is neobee going to introduce fractional reserve bitcoins LOL?
Pages:
Jump to: