Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 75. (Read 291897 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The chatter on both sides helps no one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ok, FF69 but however people have lost their patience, Ukyo is very mysterious and NeoBee does not provide any update, it would be great if they could even post short update in 1-2 sentences every 1-2 days. Many BTC has stuck it's not matter of 100$ at all - there is real huge amount of money behind, I'm not even suprised if some people are during preparation with lawyers few suits. I think as a mediator with NeoBee and WeEx (because in fact you took this role), you should take over it. You can't everyday calm down ppl and taking side of Ukyo and NeoBee. They should strongly understand us, as creditors and should be strongly oriented on keeping us updated.

Hey, n_s now also presumably knows rather more - and at least has been over to Cyprus and met the team. I haven't made a Cyprus trip yet but do plan to when the time is right.

The problem with posting an update is they can't post any information. So they can post a sentence which says no news. It doesn't help. In fact they have said there will be an update on Friday but I have no idea whether there will be meaningful news then.

All I can say is that there are very good reasons the the lack of public information. Nothing anyone says is going to make that palatable but it should be obvious why after the fact. I'm sorry Sad

As I have said a few times, I don't blame anyone for lawyering up and have suggested that if they do then they ensure their lawyer is made fully aware of neo and pref speaks to them.

I don't expect to calm some people down but hopefully I can help a few breath very slightly easier.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Ok, FF69 but however people have lost their patience, Ukyo is very mysterious and NeoBee does not provide any update, it would be great if they could even post short update in 1-2 sentences every 1-2 days. Many BTC has stuck it's not matter of 100$ at all - there is real huge amount of money behind, I'm not even suprised if some people are during preparation with lawyers few suits. I think as a mediator with NeoBee and WeEx (because in fact you took this role), you should take over it. You can't everyday calm down ppl and taking side of Ukyo and NeoBee. They should strongly understand us, as creditors and should be strongly oriented on keeping us updated.

While I understand the anxiety over retrieving funds from WeEx/BF, I don't get why there's all the concern regarding the involvement with NeoBee. NB isn't going to do anything that isn't in their shareholders best interest such as take over unsecured debts or just fall on their sword for Ukyo. Give them some credit for being wiser than that.

It should be somewhat soothing that know that an industry player is attempting to help in whatever capacity they decide upon - better that than having Ukyo going it alone and taking the pure legal path to the end, which almost definitely could be worse than it is right now.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what makes you think that this is automatically a positive?

What makes me think that it's positive? Having personally met the team behind resolving the issue was enough for me.
Activity: 525
I can confirm that Friedcat will pay the back dividends once he has the final list from Ukyo.

Excellent news, thank you TAT.
Yes excellent news, thanks TAT, much appreciated..
One or two of us have met Danny and discussed the situation. It's not possible to say much but at worst they can't help. They certainly aren't doing anything shady or stupid.

Ignoring the WeEx issue, when buying shares in an IPO you absolutely are trusting someone with your money as you expect them to make you a profit through an increases share price, dividends, or both. Neo have said how they will do this in their prospectus. Indeed, they appear to be doing more than expected.

It's a wild assumption, and not a good one, to think that a company would then blow their cash helping someone else out or on something dodgy. I think there have been dodgy investments in the past but don't mix them up with each other.

Danny has always said he's happy to speak to people too.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
So what was this resolution process? All we know is that Neo & Bee are involved in this mess somehow now.

This is pretty piss poor management of the issue. I know that my outlook of Neo & Bee has dropped significantly as a result of this.
Maybe you are not aware of the latest zipzap deal then...
Are you one of those who dumped shares? Go @Havelock and take a look again...
Not sure why you would jump to the conclusion that I dumped shares. I am aware of the deal... but like I said, my outlook of N&B management dropped as a result of this. "Just trust me to do something with your money" from N&B does not exactly inspire confidence.

So what was this resolution process? All we know is that Neo & Bee are involved in this mess somehow now.

This is pretty piss poor management of the issue. I know that my outlook of Neo & Bee has dropped significantly as a result of this.

I really don't understand this mindset. We have a shitty situation and now have an established company stepping in to try and help resolve the issues. I've asked this before of people voicing similar opinions, but what more do you want? The fact of the matter is, people aren't able to get their coins at the moment. No amount of yelling and stomping your feet is going to change that. But then when it's stated that instead of one person (Ukyo) trying to solve the problem, we get an additional company to help as well, this is somehow seen as a negative?

If Neo & Bee somehow manage to lose more coins as a result of stepping in, then you'd have a case. But in literally any other scenario, their assistance isn't hurting anyone. Quite the opposite in fact.
What's not to understand? We have a shitty situation, and now an "established" company is stepping in to do something that they can't tell us anything about. The situation is not any less shitty, as all we know is the N&B is somehow involved (and the longer we left in the dark, the shiftier it looks). I reserve the right to point out that an announcement of an announcement of an announcement is not really helping the situation.

How do we know that N&B is helping, and in what capacity of helping should we feel more comfortable? For all we know, N&B could just be preparing to acquire WeExchange... or simply putting Ukyo in contact with another developer... what makes you think that this is automatically a positive?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I lost my 2factor auth.
What's going to happen to my shares?  I have my public address listed.

Me too and since 3 week  Angry
many ask on chat of bitfunder (one by day during 2 week) No response.

Now BF is down, do you know how can I go and ask for an action of ukyo ?
I have the same problem for my weexhange acount  Undecided

You will have to contact Ukyo on IRC. It is on Freenode at #bitfunder and #weex. I think he is online right now
Activity: 18
I lost my 2factor auth.
What's going to happen to my shares?  I have my public address listed.

Me too and since 3 week  Angry
many ask on chat of bitfunder (one by day during 2 week) No response.

Now BF is down, do you know how can I go and ask for an action of ukyo ?
I have the same problem for my weexhange acount  Undecided
mgs
Activity: 3
I can confirm that Friedcat will pay the back dividends once he has the final list from Ukyo.

Excellent news, thank you TAT.
Activity: 518
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
I wonder about the G.ASICMINER dividends that haven't been paid yet.
Most likely Ukyo has "technical issues" paying the dividends.
mgs
Activity: 3
I wonder about the G.ASICMINER dividends that haven't been paid yet.
N_S
Activity: 238
thanks for the update. guess I can only pray to get my money back as of now  Sad

Your position for that to happen has gotten significantly better.
Activity: 57
thanks for the update. guess I can only pray to get my money back as of now  Sad
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
hi guys, i was shocked to hear what had happened to bitfunder. I have some bitcoins there as a result from the divided received from my holding. BitFunder site said that " On December 2, 2013, bitcoin balances in the accounts of all users will be transferred to their WeExchange accounts." However, when I checked my WeExchange account, no bitcoins were credited. Is there a delay, or have I been cheated? Any of you guys received your bitcoin from bitfunder into your weexchange account? btw, i am not a us citizen and not a verified member of weexchange. Can anybody advise me on this?

Ukyo wrote this on #bitfunder half an hour ago:
So the bottom line is nobody knows whether we get our coins from Bf/WeEx. We are waiting to hear what the deal is with Neo & Bee and there is not even a vague estimate of when we can have any useful information about that.

I will make an announcement this Friday surrounding the WeExchange issue.
Activity: 167
hi guys, i was shocked to hear what had happened to bitfunder. I have some bitcoins there as a result from the divided received from my holding. BitFunder site said that " On December 2, 2013, bitcoin balances in the accounts of all users will be transferred to their WeExchange accounts." However, when I checked my WeExchange account, no bitcoins were credited. Is there a delay, or have I been cheated? Any of you guys received your bitcoin from bitfunder into your weexchange account? btw, i am not a us citizen and not a verified member of weexchange. Can anybody advise me on this?

Here is the story so far:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-94-con-by-jon-montroll-337523

So the bottom line is nobody knows whether we get our coins from Bf/WeEx. We are waiting to hear what the deal is with Neo & Bee and there is not even a vague estimate of when we can have any useful information about that.
Activity: 57
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
More news Friday. No idea if this will be a minor update or more.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3818280

I guarantee it will be an extremely vague statement like "we are totally working on it don't worry just a bit longer but for legal reasons we cant let you know anything.

If we actually get info about the actual problem regardless of whether the situation is better or worse than speculated it would still be nice to know what happened.

Fucking up is ok and happens to everyone. Going silent for 2 months holding more than a million usd hostage is not.
More news Friday. No idea if this will be a minor update or more.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3818280
Pages:
Jump to: