Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process - page 74. (Read 291897 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

There is a tiny amount of BTC in the wallets, however by this Friday there will be access to these coins, distributed on a proportional basis.

So you mean my bitcoins (about $50 worth) which i deposited 2 weeks ago, and are still clearly there, will not be returned to me, but instead be "distributed" to other people?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Danny thanks for stepping in to help. When will we find out what happened to our coins, surely you already know?

No problem for stepping in.

Yes I do know, but I am bound not to make this information public at this moment in time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hey jimmothy I want you to know that I have great sympathy for your tragedy mate!
Keep it up dude don't be disappointed - I know 0 dollars is a HUGE loss but you have to get it over and come back stronger!
Cheers.
Apologies for the slight delay in getting this information out.

Jon (Ukyo) is now here with me in Cyprus to ensure this problem is resolved for everyone involved.

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore, we are continuing to work through the implementation of a number of solutions to correct the issue. We are hoping to have one of many very important announcements before the Christmas holidays that will enable the bitcoins to be returned to those that are owed, however the run up to the holiday period may cause delays in some aspects.

The solution will take time to pay everyone in full however, there will be no preferential payments and the payments will be distributed proportionally.

A full explanation as to why the bitcoins are no longer there, will be provided as soon as we possibly can.

Neo & Bee has no exposure to the liabilities of WeExchange. The solution will enable Neo & Bee and all of those involved in Bitcoin to benefit greatly in the future.

Literally no new info as was expected. Well besides the confirmation that the bitcoins are completely gone. Thanks for giving us an update on an update again. Seriously this has to be a joke. Just tell us what happened to the coins.

If you promise to support my family, following me making that information public at this very moment in time.
You will have to excuse the fact that I value my freedom.

There will be a solution in active progress extremely soon.

There is a tiny amount of BTC in the wallets, however by this Friday there will be access to these coins, distributed on a proportional basis.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Danny thanks for stepping in to help. When will we find out what happened to our coins, surely you already know?

For legal reasons never. Unless you are part of the selected group we will never know. We will probably get a few more updates letting us know of future updates.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1190

Jon (Ukyo) is now here with me in Cyprus to ensure this problem is resolved for everyone involved.

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore, we are continuing to work through the implementation of a number of solutions to correct the issue. We are hoping to have one of many very important announcements before the Christmas holidays that will enable the bitcoins to be returned to those that are owed, however the run up to the holiday period may cause delays in some aspects.

The solution will take time to pay everyone in full however, there will be no preferential payments and the payments will be distributed proportionally.

A full explanation as to why the bitcoins are no longer there, will be provided as soon as we possibly can.

Neo & Bee has no exposure to the liabilities of WeExchange. The solution will enable Neo & Bee and all of those involved in Bitcoin to benefit greatly in the future.

Literally no new info as was expected. Well besides the confirmation that the bitcoins are completely gone. Thanks for giving us an update on an update again. Seriously this has to be a joke. Just tell us what happened to the coins.

legendary
Activity: 1092
So I just logged into bitfunder - and it shows a withdrawal of all my bitcoins dated: 2013-12-05 22:42:50
- and *no* assets.

I have google 2 factor authentication enabled.

Does anyone elses account show something like this?

edit: ok - I see assets were transferred to issuers... but what about the BTC?
edit2:..  and.. the btc are showing on weexchange.  Ok.. sorry to panic!
g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
we don't need a detailled update we just need to know two things:

1. Will we get our BTC back?
2. When will that happen?

Detailled update means that there will just be an explaination why we can't get our coins atm.
legendary
Activity: 1442
"Hey, we are looking for a buyer, and by the way, we have yet another security hole! But please buy us!"

Was BitFunder ever able to not be a failure?

Yeah BF is a disaster..
It's so easy to point out all these scams and failures around us!  We're racking up a lot of points!   Grin fuck we're awesome..

Ala, if only the internet awarded people troll points. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/introducing-trollcoin-181311 - integrate it into the forums, reddit, etc. Everytime that ignore button gets hit, the trolls get more trollcoins - they might even get enough to move out of the basement.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
My guess is that it will be already known information and they'll most likely tell us, that we won't get our coins back this year.

Fortunately, this year will be over in 3 1/2 weeks anyway.

Not that I will be happy to hear if they do announce that it will be January before they can send out the funds. But to put things in perspective, I would be thrilled if TradeFortress were to reappear and announce that he has secured the means to send full refunds to all Inputs.IO and CoinLenders users and BTCInvest shareholders on January 1. So, the situation with BitFunder/WeExchange/Ukyo is not as bad as it could be...
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
The update that I had planned for today shall now be made at noon (GMT+2) tomorrow. Sincere apologies for this, however the information that can be provided tomorrow will be much more detailed than previously expected.

Thanks for the update on the update. Should we expect this next update to finally give us info regarding the actual problem/solution?
My guess is that it will be already known information and they'll most likely tell us, that we won't get our coins back this year.
Activity: 392
"Hey, we are looking for a buyer, and by the way, we have yet another security hole! But please buy us!"

Was BitFunder ever able to not be a failure?

Yeah BF is a disaster..
It's so easy to point out all these scams and failures around us!  We're racking up a lot of points!   Grin fuck we're awesome..

The update that I had planned for today shall now be made at noon (GMT+2) tomorrow. Sincere apologies for this, however the information that can be provided tomorrow will be much more detailed than previously expected.

Thanks for the update on the update. Should we expect this next update to finally give us info regarding the actual problem/solution?
Activity: 364
I have more on the line in this than the great majority, surely.

My comment stands.

No one knows what you have on the line and you likely know more than other people. You're completely missing the human element in this and only seeing it from your view point and with your knowledge.

With all due respect, expecting people to sit on their hands waiting patiently is unrealistic and unfair.

Edit: that doesn't mean they can do anything productive, I'm only commenting on the human side. Real people. Real money. Real stress.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The chatter on both sides helps no one.

Tat, I know you and I disagree here mate but you can't expect people to do or say nothing in this situation. You need to put yourself in the situation others are in. People aren't getting their money, that has all kinds of run on effects, there has been no explanation for some time now, etc. It's also very stressful for individuals.

Imagine you had most of your savings and shares with an entity and could no longer access them - for many weeks now. You had no information at all. What's more, you had commitments to other people based on those shares (since you deal in them!). Are you going to just be quiet? No way would you. You'd be on to your lawyer quick smart. Many people here are not clued up investors so are in an even worse position hence flailing from some quarters.

So yeah, it may not 'help' in terms of moving anything forwards which you know yet others are expected to trust, but it's absolutely inevitable. In those circumstances, I for one will take some grief in exchange for calming the nerves a little of some people.

Information vacuums are very bad things. No one likes to feel powerless.

I have more on the line in this than the great majority, surely.

My comment stands.
Activity: 364
The chatter on both sides helps no one.

Tat, I know you and I disagree here mate but you can't expect people to do or say nothing in this situation. You need to put yourself in the situation others are in. People aren't getting their money, that has all kinds of run on effects, there has been no explanation for some time now, etc. It's also very stressful for individuals.

Imagine you had most of your savings and shares with an entity and could no longer access them - for many weeks now. You had no information at all. What's more, you had commitments to other people based on those savings or shares (since you deal in them!). Are you going to just be quiet? No way would you. You'd be on to your lawyer quick smart. Many people here are not clued up investors so are in an even worse position hence flailing from some quarters.

So yeah, it may not 'help' in terms of moving anything forwards which you know yet others are expected to trust, but it's absolutely inevitable. In those circumstances, I for one will take some grief in exchange for calming the nerves a little of some people.

Information vacuums are very bad things. No one likes to feel powerless.
Pages:
Jump to: