Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 11. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
IMHO even a public facing portal for claiming UKYO.LOAN shares would be beneficial to the situation at hand. It's been nearly a month two months since the portal was promised.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
"3) Ukyo continued to accept deposits to WeExchange for over 2 months, knowing fully that we has unable to let anyone withdraw the BTC they deposited. "

Say that again this's incorrect. Ukyo you are full of shit.
He stated that the problem, that made it impossible to do even manual withdrawals, started around November 15.
Quote from: #bitfunder
When did you first hear about the "other" issue?
within 4 hours of disabling withdraws
and stopping the manual ones
rahter
date?
dont recall
Novemebr.. 15th? or something

From December 16:
I have also disabled the ability to send funds to BitFunder already.
^I can confirm that the deposit address was removed from weex December 16th, because I checked weex just after his post.

• The first issue with the bitcoind client that made withdrawals really slow was first reported by Lophie in the middle of October. So the deposit page was removed about a month after the first withdrawal problems appeared. He did do manual withdrawals in that time span though.

• According to Ukyo, depositing was disabled within a day of him being made aware about a second issue(the legal issue) that meant that he couldn't do even manual withdrawals anymore.

Either way, you are incorrect.

What is the point of having this second account to publish FUD with Ukyo? Why don't you just keep it to your own account, less spam that way.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Only 5% of them need to be sold at that price to fully cover all of the ACtM debt.
Once that debt is settled the remaining shares or BTC will likely be given to a safe third party for distribution to the victims of Uyko. This is entirely legal and right.
You don't get my point. In a worst case scenario I expect the rest of Ukyo's wealth to be distributed proportionately to us, the debtees. It is not in our interest that one entity gets his isolated cut before.

I suggest to create a new closed thread dedicated to Ukyo.Loan debtees to discuss the resolution constructively. That closed thread should be accessed by Ukyo plus deptees above a significant amount only. I would say a reasonable minimum is 10 BTC? Any opinions on that? I have the impression that everyone wants to have a word in that and the lower the involved amount is, the more non-constructive the words are. Do we have a list of BTC addresses who are involved into Ukyo.Loan?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What is the status of the loans claim site?
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Ukyo will not go near a lawyer. Lawyers go to court and the last place Ukyo wants to end up is in a courtroom.

Let's get this clear - Ukyo is a multi-million dollar fraudster and thief. He will be going to prison if he is caught.

Now do you really want hundreds of BTC worth of shares to go back to him? He has all the reasons in the world to sell them and run away to Mexico.

The ACtM shares have been seized under lien, the basis for which is US Contractual and Corporation law. The CEO of ACtM has taken control of the shares and has listed them on an exchange for 0.01BTC per share.
Only 5% of them need to be sold at that price to fully cover all of the ACtM debt.
Once that debt is settled the remaining shares or BTC will likely be given to a safe third party for distribution to the victims of Uyko. This is entirely legal and right. It is also the best hope you have of getting any money back.

Remember these shares only hold any value for you  if the company ACtM is a success. If you sue ACtM, you will be suing yourself because if ACtM fails or is crippled by your court case then the shares will be worthless on the open market - no one will buy them at premium if the company is being dragged through the courts.
Activity: 58
Guys I'm a bit worried now about that ActM seizing thing. I'm posting here, cause my main interest is in the Loan. Until now I'm mostly passive watching the whole story. But I see now a scenario where active participation might be advisable. As Ukyo gives zero information about our expectation I have to be prepared for the worst. Now there is this one ActM guy which seizes Ukyo's shares to clear Ukyo's debt with him. In some not so good scenarios this acts against our interests as this guy is getting a big cut from funds which could otherwise be used to clear our debts. I think Ukyo did even explicitly state that Ukyo Loan went (partly) into ActM. I think it would be in our (Ukyo Loan) interest to do something against that situation. Actually Ukyo, you should in first place react on that. What is your plan? Has anybody here already communication with a lawyer? Any advises from him on this new situation? I'm a bit tied here in SO-Asia and didn't plan to council a lawyer before July. But now I'm reconsidering my options.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
"3) Ukyo continued to accept deposits to WeExchange for over 2 months, knowing fully that we has unable to let anyone withdraw the BTC they deposited. "

He stated that the problem, that made it impossible to do even manual withdrawals, started around November 15.
Quote from: #bitfunder
When did you first hear about the "other" issue?
within 4 hours of disabling withdraws
and stopping the manual ones
rahter
date?
dont recall
Novemebr.. 15th? or something

From December 16:
I have also disabled the ability to send funds to BitFunder already.
^I can confirm that the deposit address was removed from weex December 16th, because I checked weex just after his post.

• The first issue with the bitcoind client that made withdrawals really slow was first reported by Lophie in the middle of October. So the deposit page was removed about a month after the first withdrawal problems appeared. He did do manual withdrawals in that time span though.

• According to Ukyo, depositing was disabled within a day of him being made aware about a second issue(the legal issue) that meant that he couldn't do even manual withdrawals anymore.

Either way, you are incorrect.
Activity: 28

Activity: 448
legendary
Expect the coins to be gone. It is highly improbable that Ukyo will honor the terms of the loan as he has shown criminal behavior, and borderline mental illness in his attempts rationalize his behavior.

Look at the facts:

1) Ukyo lied about all the coins that were being deposited to WeExchange being unavailable due to a technical error.

2) Ukyo owes millions of dollars of BTC to users who deposited to WeExchange and has not given any reason beyond 'the coins are gone'.

3) Ukyo continued to accept deposits to WeExchange for over 2 months, knowing fully that we has unable to let anyone withdraw the BTC they deposited.

I think it is safe to say after reading 1000s of posts on the subjects that it is most likely that Ukyo treated deposits to WeExchange as his own personal wallet. He then made some gambling investments that blew up in his face at lost all the money.  He lost money on Labcoin, Active Mining, and likely sold BTC into cash thinking that the high of $260 was a good time to sell, when in reality , it is probably never going back to this figure again. Of course I can't say I'm 100% -- the only person who knows is Ukyo and he is conveniently not telling. Which should be a red flag.

He is thief and what he did was not only unbelievably stupid, it was just plain illegal.  It is not even a matter of factors out of his control, he simply stole and lost millions of users' money. It is quite the mess.  

If you are going go the route of legal action the good news is his identity is known.  The bad news is a) legal action is expensive  b) it is unlikely to recover much funds as he likely lost much of them.  At the least though it would be satisfying to see him criminally charged, forced into bankruptcy, and have to tell us (finally) in a court of law what he actually did.

He's been buying for time now for 2.5 months, but it looks like finally people are starting to realize that they've been ripped off, and the house of cards is starting to crumble.

Activity: 378
I think there would be no more news, the last hope we can do to get some of our BTC back is legal process. 

You may be right Sad. I really hope we hear something soon!
So do I , but at least we still can try with legal action, don't give it up.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 546
I think there would be no more news, the last hope we can do to get some of our BTC back is legal process. 

You may be right Sad. I really hope we hear something soon!
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 42

Pinkie if you're hearing this it means we're dead and gone (Fmin, Amin, Gdim, G#)
Please don't bake a portal; just accept it and move on (Fmin, Amin, C7, G#)
My cauldron is preheated and I've got you in my thrall (Fmin, C, C#, C7)
Let's beat these yolks and save my folks by baking the fourth wall! (Fmin, C#, A#7, D#7)
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: