Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 7. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The Claimportal is working again!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It works a few days ago. Today, I also cannot login.
It is just a very simple website showing your balance of Ukyo loan shares and dividend missed so far. And there is a forum where Ukyo and loan owners can post.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Same for me. Worked fine till yesterday. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
Activity: 187
Merit: 109
Converting information into power since 1867
The portal worked for me a couple of days ago, but now it stopped.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I really doubt this claim portal is working....

please if anyone got success login share a picture .. I am curious about how it looks like.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
I can't login too. No error message.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
@thy: If you used more than 20 characters for your password, you have to write down only the first 20. That worked for me (EDIT: hm, now it seems not to work).
The info there is much better than the silence here. Thanks for the progress, Ukyo.
Activity: 476
You dont need to use your Bitfunder password, you just need to create a new login on this portal

They key is really the signing part, too proof you own a BTC address
Activity: 238
Managed to login and see what I am owed. A step forward,thanks
Dose anyone that can login to this portal? I have finish the registration ,but I can't login with the user name and password. also there nothing error indication, the only things is i stay in the same page , when I am login.
I have not been able to login with my username/password and no answer from Ukyo either yet.

I got the same problem... I am really patience less, why don't you join me ? THY?
I want to give Ukyo the benefit of a doubt for a while longer.

I also think that if it in the end will have to come to a lawsuit, that people have to sue Ukyo to get the money back, it should be one common lawsuit with all(or almost all) people ukyo owes money to keep the costs down for all parties and preferrably we could find some lawyers that will take a percentage of what they manage to regain then, lets say 10% or something, if the case is for around 8 000 btc in total, Ukyo loan and weexchange balance. It would mean up to 800 btc @ probably 1000-10000 usd per coin in 6-12 months time, 800 000 - 8 000 000 usd for the lawyer, should be more than enouth one thinks for the lawyer for a relatively easy case like this.

the ukyo finds your flailing about amusing and wishes to subscribe to your newsletter
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Dose anyone that can login to this portal? I have finish the registration ,but I can't login with the user name and password. also there nothing error indication, the only things is i stay in the same page , when I am login.
I have not been able to login with my username/password and no answer from Ukyo either yet.

I got the same problem... I am really patience less, why don't you join me ? THY?
I want to give Ukyo the benefit of a doubt for a while longer.

I also think that if it in the end will have to come to a lawsuit, that people have to sue Ukyo to get the money back, it should be one common lawsuit with all(or almost all) people ukyo owes money to keep the costs down for all parties and preferrably we could find some lawyers that will take a percentage of what they manage to regain then, lets say 10% or something, if the case is for around 8 000 btc in total, Ukyo loan and weexchange balance. It would mean up to 800 btc @ probably 1000-10000 usd per coin in 6-12 months time, 800 000 - 8 000 000 usd for the lawyer, should be more than enouth one thinks for the lawyer for a relatively easy case like this.
I did try with what the site said you should use, email and password but as my password was longer than one can enter it does not work to login, i'll wait for Ukyo to fix it or say how i should proceed.

the ukyo will decide your fitness and purpose

you may proceed after the ukyo speaks
thy

you have to login with email not username, just tried, login is working.
I did try with what the site said you should use, email and password but as my password was longer than one can enter it does not work to login, i'll wait for Ukyo to fix it or say how i should proceed.
Activity: 376
Merit: 312
Can you say... nighty-night?

you have to login with email not username, just tried, login is working.

thy
we need sue this guy , he already keep our money without any any dividend almost half year!!

I still waiting for some majority debt holders come to join me .... please PM me!!!
and the ukyo could say SORRY WE DO NOT SERVE COMPLETELY STUPID PEOPLE HERE, and hence no moneys are available to you
hmmm this is very sad, but i have the answer:

can we get ukyo to start writing some sort of a CLAIMS PORTAL

it should only take maybe four to six months to complete, and then people could register with their photo ID and proof of residency and log on and post their challenges explaining why Ukyo should not just keep their retard money
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: