Pages:
Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 3. (Read 355577 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 10, 2012, 11:51:05 PM
I tried latest...and well...

R.I.P. bithopper. Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 12, 2012, 02:42:46 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 12, 2012, 12:34:28 PM
can i mine litecoin's with this?
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
September 09, 2012, 02:48:10 AM
Is this project still being worked on ?

Got the latest tonight via github and spent some time getting up-to-date with things as I'm still running 2.6.2 on another VM.

The recent versions since they've moved away from .cfg files are a step in the wrong direction IMO.

After trying to set up workers that I have running under 2.6.2 for bclc, btcg, mtred, and deepbit, I've had nothing but problems.

1) Would not recognize bclc at all on pools page (Added worker for bclc via worker page)
2) Stats Page: could not define roles, could not disable pools, could not reload config, did not report any worker info under "Last seen" information... total mess. Refreshed the page, and none of my changes stuck
3) Pools page: Ugly mess. Displayed workers despite having deleted them. Priority value does not stick after applying update

In short, the latest builds on a latest-and-greatest Ubuntu 12.04 using the exact steps as outlined in the readme, do not yield a working build of bitHopper.

Have tried across Chrome, Firefox and Safari on my Mac to rule out any browser wierdness with the stats page.

I wish this project could be repaired if only to be used a a proxy, it provide good pool management features.

I still use mine but couldn't explain someone new how to configure one.

What are the benefits of the new UI for configuring workers ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 07, 2012, 02:26:52 PM
That could be the reason nobody uses it anymore. They created a feature that nobody wanted and made it harder to use.

Yeah, I'm really scratching my head at the changes moving to a database. The .cfg stuff worked perfectly well.

This new stuff since since moving to a SQLite database has been, pardon my french, le shit.

*mumbles something about "if it ain't broke... something something..."*
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 07, 2012, 01:52:16 PM

The recent versions since they've moved away from .cfg files are a step in the wrong direction IMO.

That could be the reason nobody uses it anymore. They created a feature that nobody wanted and made it harder to use.
I'm using 3.1.6 - the most recent version with the .cfg files...

Is there any other hopper that uses those still?
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
September 07, 2012, 01:48:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 06, 2012, 06:15:03 PM
Is this project still being worked on ?

Got the latest tonight via github and spent some time getting up-to-date with things as I'm still running 2.6.2 on another VM.

After trying to set up workers that I have running under 2.6.2 for bclc, btcg, mtred, and deepbit, I've had nothing but problems.

1) Would not recognize bclc at all on pools page (Added worker for bclc via worker page)
2) Stats Page: could not define roles, could not disable pools, could not reload config, did not report any worker info under "Last seen" information... total mess. Refreshed the page, and none of my changes stuck
3) Pools page: Ugly mess. Displayed workers despite having deleted them. Priority value does not stick after applying update

In short, the latest builds on a latest-and-greatest Ubuntu 12.04 using the exact steps as outlined in the readme, do not yield a working build of bitHopper.

Have tried across Chrome, Firefox and Safari on my Mac to rule out any browser wierdness with the stats page.
Pages:
Jump to: