Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA - page 4. (Read 14361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
1 Day Later and still nothing.

According to their website, if they screw up, the transfer is without fees.

http://support.bitinstant.com/customer/portal/articles/1083890-what-service-does-bitinstant-provide-

"We are an agent of the exchanges. So, when you pay us, you have effectively paid the exchange. If we screw up and fail to deliver on time, we will investigate and we will always refund our fees."
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
28 hours??? that is highly concerning, I may have to reconsider using them :|

they always used to be quite timely
legendary
Activity: 1834
Good to hear that it's up and running again. Any luck on verification of ID's?

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.
I passed verification fairly easily. The problem is (again like last time) that BitInstant has not delivered my payment via PayPal.

Is it me, or is it everytime I go to them for my conversion I always end up having troubles?

I never had these kinds of troubles with FastCash4BitCoins.

BitInstant motto on their new site is: BitInstant - Time is Money
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Has anyone been able to get a successful transaction through the Bitinstant site yet?

Would be nice to get the old version back as an option while they are working on the 'Beta.' 

Smiley

old.bitinstant.com

thanks for the reply.   Too bad the old site doesn't have the cash option up either though. 

Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Has anyone been able to get a successful transaction through the Bitinstant site yet?

Would be nice to get the old version back as an option while they are working on the 'Beta.' 

Smiley

still nothing.. deposited money yesterday at 2pm.... it is now exactly 28 hours and still no BTC in my wallet

bitinstant? more like biteternity, bitforever, bitmaybetomorrow.....
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I love how when deposits go away for weekend maintenance the "experts" come in and confidently spout off their baseless theories. lol 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

Smiley

old.bitinstant.com

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Who needs bitinstant?

Find someone local and pay them cash.

This works but can take a while depending where in the world you're at. Of course 1st world nations are most likely to have the most bitcoin in circulation, but even withing a 1st world nation certain areas lack interest in the currency and therefore one will have to go through great lengths to even get a single sale. That's where BitInstant's quick service comes in handy.

I can take your cash deposits on localbitcoin through a major bank. PM me if you're interested.
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Still getting "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." when I click 'continue as guest.' after all information (name, BTC address, birthday, etc.) has been entered.   All information is correct so I'm not sure what the glitch is on my end.   

Smiley

Just got the Please

"We are experiencing problems verifying your identity, please try again later."

Nice... Seems without verification ANY deposit amount exceeds my limits? WTF

I know, I know... the new site "will be worth the wait and appreciate your patience" whatever the heck that means!

Welcome to the club gentlemen!  Cool
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Who needs bitinstant?

This works but can take a while depending where in the world you're at. Of course 1st world nations are most likely to have the most bitcoin in circulation, but even withing a 1st world nation certain areas lack interest in the currency and therefore one will have to go through great lengths to even get a single sale. That's where BitInstant's quick service comes in handy.
Still getting "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." when I click 'continue as guest.' after all information (name, BTC address, birthday, etc.) has been entered.   All information is correct so I'm not sure what the glitch is on my end.   

Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Please be patient Bitinstant is working hard to complete transition to PRISM program ...
legendary
Guys,

This is a brand new website with improved functionality.  We've listened to your suggestions and worked really hard to bring you new features.  We launched this morning and we're now trying to correct any outstanding issues and bring all functionality back online.  I'm sorry that some of you are having issues with your orders.  We're working hard to correct those issues.

Please try to help us by staying calm and respectful, not logging duplicate issues, and providing your cs rep with any info that they may need when they ask for it.

Thanks for your consideration during this very busy time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Just got the Please

"We are experiencing problems verifying your identity, please try again later."

Nice... Seems without verification ANY deposit amount exceeds my limits? WTF

I know, I know... the new site "will be worth the wait and appreciate your patience" whatever the heck that means!

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.

Yet another non-answer from the BitInstant "support team". Have y'all considered a career in politics?

What verification of ID's?!

You'll know about this soon enough.

That does NOT sound good. But after all this CRAP, BitInstant is by far my last resort anyway.

When will companies learn they need to just be up front with their customers? It's particularly important when one's audience is for the most part "smarter than the average bear".
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
@URSAY
What about bringing back exchanges? BTC-e and Bitstamp?

We are working to bring back full functionality.  The site JUST launched so we have a number of pressing issues to work thru.  Thanks for your patience as we work to upgrade the customer experience.
Thanks, the new layout is great, I just wanted to make sure that the functionality will only get better. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Who needs bitinstant?

legendary
@URSAY
What about bringing back exchanges? BTC-e and Bitstamp?

We are working to bring back full functionality.  The site JUST launched so we have a number of pressing issues to work thru.  Thanks for your patience as we work to upgrade the customer experience.
Pages:
Jump to: