Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA - page 5. (Read 14361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
@URSAY
What about bringing back exchanges? BTC-e and Bitstamp?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Good to hear that it's up and running again. Any luck on verification of ID's?

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.

Alright. Thanks!
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

What verification of ID's?!

You'll know about this soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

What verification of ID's?!
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
legendary
We're happy to announce that our new website is now live and cash deposits are turned back on! Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Things don't always run smoothly when implementing new technology with third-party providers involved, so thanks for standing by!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
The site looks good but there are a few annoyances which detract from the improvements:

Identity verification questionnaire is highly annoying. I don't have the birth months and years of my entire extended family memorized or easily available.

The username and password fields on the login form are obfuscated somehow so that LastPass doesn't automatically recognize them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
The new layout looks great, but it's still not working.   Getting a 'having issues with one of our partners' type note.   

Also, small thing... you spelled patience as 'patients' on the front page. 

Smiley
every time BTC crashes Bitinstant doing maintenance LOL
yes new website design will make a difference LOL

No, that can't be it... didn't you see the quote from the website?  Roll Eyes

"People have expressed concern that this benefits BitInstant in some way. On the contrary, BitInstant relies on customer transactions, so downtime only hurts us and we are therefore working as quickly as possible to reengage cash deposits."

ROFL!
We're working to bring back this functionality ASAP.  Thanks for your patience.

OK.Keep spinning fairy tales stories that is what they pay you for

Some accounts already have access to the new site and we will be inviting more users on an as needed basis.

An "As needed basis"?!?! WTF. As needed by who? Some of your customers are perhaps more valuable? Or maybe more customers will be needed once the exchange rate goes back up...

What a a joke!

[edit] for punctuation
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

Would that be THIS Monday? That is, TODAY, Monday 10, 2013? You know, the day that is already almost over. Or perhaps some unspecified "Monday" in the future?
legendary
From http://blog.bitinstant.com/

"Cash Deposits are currently down on BitInstant as we make steps to transition to our new website.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and are working as quickly as possible to reenable this feature.

People have expressed concern that this benefits BitInstant in some way. On the contrary, BitInstant relies on customer transactions, so downtime only hurts us and we are therefore working as quickly as possible to reengage cash deposits.

We will strive to provide future notice for similar situations as they arise in the future to help you better plan your Bitcoin purchases. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice as soon as we're up and running with cash deposits.

Also, stay tuned for an introduction to our new website and its great features! We think it will be worth the wait and appreciate your patience!"
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
every time BTC crashes Bitinstant doing maintenance LOL
yes new website design will make a difference LOL
legendary
We're working to bring back this functionality ASAP.  Thanks for your patience.

Some accounts already have access to the new site and we will be inviting more users on an as needed basis.
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
We're working to bring back this functionality ASAP.  Thanks for your patience.

It's only been a couple days, relax bro!

legendary
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

maybe an announcement or something on the front page would have been nice

but thank you for the response

We did make an announcement on the front page of bitinstant.com as well as announced this on Twitter @bitinstanthelp

I realize the current site design could be better to bring these issues to the forefront.  However, new.bitinstant.com is just around the corner...  Cheesy

So now the twitter link just says that you are still down for the time being.   Should we look into that too much? Does that mean it won't be up on Monday or is just weekend downtime still the plan?

Today is still Sunday.  Monday is coming soon.  I swear.  Smiley

today is Monday still cash deposit option is not available

We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

maybe an announcement or something on the front page would have been nice

but thank you for the response

We did make an announcement on the front page of bitinstant.com as well as announced this on Twitter @bitinstanthelp

I realize the current site design could be better to bring these issues to the forefront.  However, new.bitinstant.com is just around the corner...  Cheesy

So now the twitter link just says that you are still down for the time being.   Should we look into that too much? Does that mean it won't be up on Monday or is just weekend downtime still the plan?

Today is still Sunday.  Monday is coming soon.  I swear.  Smiley

today is Monday still cash deposit option is not available
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Course it might be a good idea to let people know in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: