Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA - page 6. (Read 14361 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Good to hear it's not another regulatory action.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

maybe an announcement or something on the front page would have been nice

but thank you for the response

We did make an announcement on the front page of bitinstant.com as well as announced this on Twitter @bitinstanthelp

I realize the current site design could be better to bring these issues to the forefront.  However, new.bitinstant.com is just around the corner...  Cheesy

So now the twitter link just says that you are still down for the time being.   Should we look into that too much? Does that mean it won't be up on Monday or is just weekend downtime still the plan?

Today is still Sunday.  Monday is coming soon.  I swear.  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

We did make an announcement on the front page of bitinstant.com as well as announced this on Twitter @bitinstanthelp

I realize the current site design could be better to bring these issues to the forefront.  However, new.bitinstant.com is just around the corner...  Cheesy

So now the twitter link just says that you are still down for the time being.   Should we look into that too much? Does that mean it won't be up on Monday or is just weekend downtime still the plan?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The new design is sooo much better! Well done!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Thanks!  Grin
legendary
I see. Well then I guess I'll try again in a week as I was told, but I'll be sad to see everyone use the new launch but me  Undecided ha ha!

If I can get you a fix earlier I'll let you know.  Wink
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
I see. Well then I guess I'll try again in a week as I was told, but I'll be sad to see everyone use the new launch but me  Undecided ha ha!
legendary
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

I'm in the process of creating my account but when it came down to verifying my ID the creepiest thing occurred. It asked me questions about my pops! It asked me to clarify what year he was born. First of all how the hell does BitInstant know my pops name!?  Shocked

These types of questions are quite normal during basic verification when doing all types financial transactions.  You shouldn't be alarmed.

Oh. Well in that case, can you help me complete verifying my ID? I answered all questions correct it I got denied every single time. Don't know why. Now I have a message stating for me to try again in a week for failing to verify my ID too many times.

I have the same issue with my own personal account and I'm working with the devs to understand what might be causing this problem.  I'm just as excited as you to see it fixed.  Thanks for your patience with this new beta.  Smiley
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

I'm in the process of creating my account but when it came down to verifying my ID the creepiest thing occurred. It asked me questions about my pops! It asked me to clarify what year he was born. First of all how the hell does BitInstant know my pops name!?  Shocked

These types of questions are quite normal during basic verification when doing all types financial transactions.  You shouldn't be alarmed.

Oh. Well in that case, can you help me complete verifying my ID? I answered all questions correct and I got denied every single time. Don't know why. Now I have a message stating for me to try again in a week for failing to verify my ID too many times.
legendary
We are actually just doing system maintenance and preparing to relaunch on Monday.   Cool

I'm in the process of creating my account but when it came down to verifying my ID the creepiest thing occurred. It asked me questions about my pops! It asked me to clarify what year he was born. First of all how the hell does BitInstant know my pops name!?  Shocked

These types of questions are quite normal during basic verification when doing all types financial transactions.  You shouldn't be alarmed.
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
whoever uses cash to bitcoin address: were you asked by zipzap to fax them copy of id?

Nope.
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

Activity: 294
Horray to BitInstant! Thanks for this update
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Just noticed that as well.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
whoever uses cash to bitcoin address: were you asked by zipzap to fax them copy of id?
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
hmm, sounds bad. .  time for the american people to realise that their greatest enemy may not necessarily be in the "middle-east" but quite possible in D.C.
Activity: 258
Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!
Phew, i was worried for a second there.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

That shut me up Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: