Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITLOTTO] Mar 1 draw over $2000 or 50BTC! Tickets now 0.1 BTC for Apr 5 - page 15. (Read 55082 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 500
New website is an improvement, btw. Good job!
Activity: 614
Who is your hosting provider? You and bitcoinadvertisers.com were both down today. Wondering if you're both on the same plan.
Activity: 672
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
Website is back up with a whole new design! Hopefully it looks a little better! Still hoping to do a professional design one day though...

*NEW FEATURE*
2 Official lottery pools!
http://bitlotto.com/pool.html

Seems the site is down?
Ya, I just noticed too! Investigating.
Activity: 560
many thanks BL for May's winnings received & 3% of them have been sent to your donation address as pledged

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/4899401/b826a25450e56f58ae25eadfbf596531853148dcf0fed7d0bc47e3e985869719

also as promised I will enter the same 100 BTC in to all further BitLottos until someone else wins the jackpot, I'll do this for June on Sunday the 13th of May, in 1 weeks time

thanks again for a great & revolutionary game  Smiley

Otoh
No problem. And thank you!!
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
many thanks BL for May's winnings received & 3% of them have been sent to your donation address as pledged

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/4899401/b826a25450e56f58ae25eadfbf596531853148dcf0fed7d0bc47e3e985869719

also as promised I will enter the same 100 BTC in to all further BitLottos until someone else wins the jackpot, I'll do this for June on Sunday the 13th of May, in 1 weeks time

thanks again for a great & revolutionary game  Smiley

Otoh
donator
I like the concept but don't know enough about the inner workings of Bitcoin to comment on that side, if you only treated second address as the preferred one's when they had exactly 0.00054321 then it would be exceptional odds to get that as a random change tx so shouldn't be a problem for a few billion years, also not only could one have any winnings sent to an offline cold storage wallet but peeps could also make gift or charity bets that can be seen to have been made & show the recipients address for receipt of any winnings, nice present  Smiley
*NOT A FEATURE YET! NEED TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY UNFORESEEN ISSUES FIRST*

We are thinking of adding a new feature to BitLotto where you can pick any address for the winnings! It could even be an offline address or address based off of a memorized key. That way if you win, you can be sure you won't lose your winnings! And it will all be recorded in the blockchain and requires no intervention by BitLotto to conduct the transaction.

To work you would have to use either Bitcoin, or Blockchain.info, or any software that allows you to pay multiple addresses in one single transaction.

For example say you want your winning to go to this address:
1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J

You would make TWO payments in one transaction: (using the "Add recipient" feature before sending it)
1. 0.25 or whatever to the BitLotto address
2. a payment of "0.00054321" to 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J
And send it.

If you win we would recognize that that 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J is the address you want payment to go to.

WORSE case (and would be rare), somehow that type of transaction occurs naturally as change. In such case, that would be one of their own addresses anyways and they'll still get the BTC.

What do those who really understand Bitcoin's inner workings think? (one of the most interesting things is that it would open the doors to shared wallets as long as they used this method...)
Suggestion for addition to the BitLotto compatibility list:

Blockchain app
 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=piuk.blockchain (Blockchain for Android)
 - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockchain/id493253309 (Blockchain for iOS)

Both of these use the same wallet as the web-based hybrid wallet on Blockchain.info:
 - http://Blockchain.info/wallet

Will do thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Suggestion for addition to the BitLotto compatibility list:

Blockchain app
 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=piuk.blockchain (Blockchain for Android)
 - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockchain/id493253309 (Blockchain for iOS)

Both of these use the same wallet as the web-based hybrid wallet on Blockchain.info:
 - http://Blockchain.info/wallet
Hopefully my life settles down for a few days so I can write up a quick page about the official pools I'm making.
I'm leaning towards 3: (not sure about names or exact details, or even if I want all 3)
1. PiratePool: Any amount accepted. If won they get % based on amount deposited
2. PeasantPool: Only 0.05 amounts accepted. Each 0.25 will be grouped to buy a ticket
3. StrangerPool: Only 0.25 accepted. Will be grouped into groups of 10. Winners get 10% jackpot.

Still not sure if I want all three though. Perhaps just the PiratePool....

I make it 390.50 BTC total bets, less 1% is 3.905 = 386.60 Jackpot & donating 3% of that is 11.60 so say 375 BTC to me, or send the full 99% & I will return 11.60 BTC as a donation to your sig addey, which is probably the correct way for it all to be seen to be done - but as you like
390.75 Wink There was that affiliate that tried it for a day. They sold one ticket.

I note that this time it was the high rollers (edit: or pool bets) who got closest, there were only 3 lump sum bets in double figures & they got:

2nd closest with hash starting 0102 was from the 15 BTC bet - edit: The Banker's Pool
3rd with 0107 from the 34 BTC bet
4th with 011 from the 25 BTC bet
Very interesting. Good catch!

I will send all 99% -> 386.8425 (minus the fees that it will cost to send it, they are usually larger size tx's)

You can then do with it all you please! Thanks for donating some back! I REALLY appreciate it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

JUST missed it = 2nd place Sad

I vote we create a smaller jackpot for 2nd place!

I vote that you cabal of wealthy bankers up your pool stakes from a measly 3 BTC each per month to at least 30 BTC each  Grin

edit: or are you planning to double up each month if you don't win, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 coins each, that would make a healthy 480 BTC bet on game 6 if you hadn't already scooped the JP  Wink

haha, it was actually 5 BTC each.  Only three people joined this time Sad
donator
@bitlotto, ah yes cool Blockchain.info wallets are back to normal again - please feel free to send the loot at your convenience, no rush

I make it 390.50 BTC total bets, less 1% is 3.905 = 386.60 Jackpot & donating 3% of that is 11.60 so say 375 BTC to me, or send the full 99% & I will return 11.60 BTC as a donation to your sig addey, which is probably the correct way for it all to be seen to be done - but as you like

I note that this time it was the high rollers who got closest, there were only 3 lump sum bets in double figure & they got:

2nd closest with hash starting 0102 was from the 15 BTC bet - edit: The Banker's Pool

anyway just in case that's any consolation to them, which I doubt, but best luck for June - maybe it will be even fatter  Grin

(edited to show total with 0.25 bets)

The "banker's pool" 15 BTC this time around - JUST missed it.

Phew!  Cheesy

I vote that you cabal of wealthy bankers up your pool stakes from a measly 3 BTC each per month to at least 30 BTC each  Grin

edit: or are you planning to double up each month if you don't win, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 coins each, that would make a healthy 480 BTC bet on game 6 if you hadn't already scooped the JP  Wink

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
@bitlotto, ah yes cool Blockchain.info wallets are back to normal again - please feel free to send the loot at your convenience, no rush

I make it 390.547 BTC total bets, less 1% is 3.906 = 386.64 Jackpot & donating 3% of that is 11.60 so say 375 BTC to me, or send the full 99% & I will return 11.60 BTC as a donation to your sig addey, which is probably the correct way for it all to be seen to be done - but as you like

I note that this time it was the high rollers who got closest, there were only 3 lump sum bets in double figure & they got:

2nd closest with hash starting 0102 was from the 15 BTC bet

anyway just in case that's any consolation to them, which I doubt, but best luck for June - maybe it will be even fatter  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

I make it 390.547 BTC total bets, less 1% is 3.906 = 386.64 Jackpot & donating 3% of that is 11.60 so say 375 BTC to me, or send the full 99% & I will return 11.60 BTC as a donation to your sig addey, which is probably the correct way for it all to be seen to be done - but as you like

2nd closest with hash starting 0102 was from the 15 BTC bet

donator

I note that this time it was the high rollers (edit: or pool bets) who got closest, there were only 3 lump sum bets in double figures & they got:

(edited to show total with 0.25 bets)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
yep, regular government run lottery is a straight ripoff, gov take half money, and then you pay huge tax to gov on winnings.
re-enter the 100 BTC in to June's BitLotto especially as it seems to work well in encouraging other punters to come on board & being placed early doesn't seem to be a problem
Cool. Good luck on the next one! It works as long as most people realize that every ticket has the same odds. You just have a crap load of them.

could we wait for payout until BCI wallet is back to normal & I can confirm to you that I have full control over that address again, I do have the private key on backup I believe  so could move that to Gox but better to wait, it will be announced on piuk thread when fixed
Sure. It appears up anyways and I'll probably want to pay in a few days.

& send you an additional 3% of the winnings as pledged for site development etc, so it's good that has now been established as a precedent & peeps may see it as good karma & do the same, gamblers being superstitious & all often
THANK YOU!

but at least with your 99% payout eventually everyone will even out on their returns as variance lowers over time I guess
AND that is my favorite part about BitLotto. 99% is so high that people who play long term have a pretty good deal. Most lotteries are not even close to that.

Pages:
Jump to: