Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN announces Antpool - page 93. (Read 382740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2014, 09:51:36 PM
all these pools too many to choose from, how do i kno which ones are the good ones?

Most of the big ones are good ones.  Most of the small ones are small for a reason.

M
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 28, 2014, 08:34:59 PM
all these pools too many to choose from, how do i kno which ones are the good ones?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 28, 2014, 08:28:52 PM
Also, had 3-4 200+ghs s1 pointed, they only recognized 2, for about 6 hours, had to pull em, couldnt see fit. Sad
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 28, 2014, 08:27:26 PM
how to withdrawl from antpool?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 27, 2014, 04:25:32 AM
Day 15

Just got an Email from Bitmain Support saying that my question had a "catcher" and two links to pages.  I tried both links and got "page doesn't exist" each time.

BUT

I went into my antpool account and found that they had reset my wallet so I could put in a new address.  YEA!

It took a while but Bitmain solved the problem and communicated.  Thank you Bitmain.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
November 24, 2014, 03:48:10 AM
Is anyone else showing ZERO for hashrate at this moment?

I'm still showing a speed: 967.57 GH/s for 30m
legendary
dogiecoin.com
November 24, 2014, 03:46:51 AM
I'm looking for Bitmain response please.   

If I mine with Antpool Solo, do I need to be concerned about the latency between my miners and the pool node, like with P2Pool?   How can I ping the US node?  If I ping solo.antpool.com, I get ~250ms latency.  Will you provide the IP's of the different nodes so we can ping them to test latency?   

Thank you.

It should geo route you automatically, or after a few minutes. I don't think a single ping will trigger the system so you won't necessarily know if its working or not.
Activity: 56
November 24, 2014, 02:52:27 AM
Is anyone else showing ZERO for hashrate at this moment?
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
November 23, 2014, 04:09:20 PM
I'm looking for Bitmain response please.   

If I mine with Antpool Solo, do I need to be concerned about the latency between my miners and the pool node, like with P2Pool?   How can I ping the US node?  If I ping solo.antpool.com, I get ~250ms latency.  Will you provide the IP's of the different nodes so we can ping them to test latency?  

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
November 23, 2014, 09:16:17 AM
Can someone who is mining on Antpool give us an idea of how much you are making per TH per day before electricity and other fees? Trying to compare them to the pool I normally hash with. Thanks.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
November 21, 2014, 09:52:47 PM
Day Freaking 9

Zero resolution

Zero communication since the 15th

I've tried just about every product Bitmain has rolled out and have been a happy ANT customer until now.  I've been patient.  I've given Bitmain the benefit of the doubt.  I haven't flamed on the board! (either or Bitmain or Dogie)

Do l have to be an asshat like everyone else in order to get a resolution to this?

No, PM me your ticket number.
Activity: 38
November 21, 2014, 12:22:07 PM
Day Freaking 9

Zero resolution

Zero communication since the 15th

I've tried just about every product Bitmain has rolled out and have been a happy ANT customer until now.  I've been patient.  I've given Bitmain the benefit of the doubt.  I haven't flamed on the board! (either or Bitmain or Dogie)

Do l have to be an asshat like everyone else in order to get a resolution to this?

Still no joy!  I have responded via PM and email with the information requested.  Zero response, zero resolution...come on guys...you're better than this.

Its being worked on, there isn't much more to say. You're free to move your miners to another pool in the interim. Meanwhile, your balance is safe and isn't going anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
November 20, 2014, 10:01:19 AM
Got an email this morning from Bitmain announcing, among other things, the launch of AntPool.

Excerpt:
Additionally, we’d like to share with you our new product - Antpool (antpool.com), which has been proven to be stable and secure through its long testing period. Antpool encompasses both a traditional pool at stratum.antpool.com:3333 or solo.antpool.com:3333 and a p2p pool at p2p.antpool.com:3333.

The p2p.antpool.com:3333 URL resolves to this error page:

Whats going on Bitmain?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
November 20, 2014, 05:08:23 AM
I am glad bitmain pushed this antpool. P2pool in the future will be nice but even now just to combat the other big runner CEX.io will be nice especially since btcguild is done.

Keep up, btcguild isn't done.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
November 19, 2014, 06:32:26 AM
I'm talking about the thread subject.
You? No one knows what the hell you are talking about (even the Bitmain guy I talk to regularly Tongue)

Exactly this. That's why I only talk directly to Bitmain via email or PM now - so much easier & friendlier, I get facts not guesswork.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
November 18, 2014, 11:35:47 PM
Why do you keep saying "forked code"... unless you consider BTCGuild, Ghash and all the other major pools 'forked'.
Because that is what a "forked" version of software on git is called Tongue

forrestv wrote p2pool.
Bitmain forked it and have their own version of the code.

Nothing at all to do with BTCGuild or ...

Right. We're still talking about two different things.
Yeah Smiley
I'm talking about the thread subject.
You? No one knows what the hell you are talking about (even the Bitmain guy I talk to regularly Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2014, 09:37:55 PM
Why do you keep saying "forked code"... unless you consider BTCGuild, Ghash and all the other major pools 'forked'.

forrestv wrote p2pool.

Antpool is not p2pool.  Any claims to work with the existing p2pool are BS.

If, however, they are claiming to rewrite it and fork p2pool to improve upon p2pool's problems, that's an entirely different story altogether.

M
legendary
dogiecoin.com
November 18, 2014, 09:31:38 PM

forrestv wrote p2pool.

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
November 18, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

forrestv wrote p2pool.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2014, 09:05:46 PM
I am glad bitmain pushed this antpool. P2pool in the future will be nice but even now just to combat the other big runner CEX.io will be nice especially since btcguild is done.
Pages:
Jump to: