Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W - page 42. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
It's interesting how some news of hard forking coins to prevent ASICs from mining brings out all of the secret ASICs on the market.

You must be a fool to buy an ASIC right now, they milked all the coins while they could and now they're trying to make a profit by reselling them too.

I wonder how log they have been using them before putting them on the market? What kind of profits did they pull from mining?

Yes, it is funny how hard fork news along with Baikal N release forced all the rats out of the building and into the open.  Bitmain trying to cash in while calculators still showing $1000s in profits to be made with the algo.  lol.  Those calculators gonna look ugly after Baikal Ns hit the network,,,, and truly ugly by May/June release of X3.

But no worries, Bitmain will drop the X3 price drastically, just like with the A3.  First A3 batch was $2,375, (limit 1 per person),,,,, couple weeks later second batch A3 was $930 'all you can eat'.

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
This new miner is horribly overpriced but still they will sell quite a lot of those pieces if junk. People have to learn it the hard way. I would honestly buy one of those new pieces of junks if there was no moq and the piece was around 4k.

But for 12k is simply crazy. It's like gambling with big chances to lose all of your money.

I prefer to but gpu that, in case, I can easily resell for good money.

That's what I did actually. I have bought 6 1070ti in December from about 550usd each. Made good incomes, sold for 530usd average and bought 1080ti. Profit.

It's all about planning your investments. With this 12k junk monster you risk to:

1) make little income
2) not be able to sell it used for a decent amount of money.

Big loss
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
In a palpable twist of irony, the decentralized, distributed ledger, block chain has now been officially raped by monopolistic, corporatism, greed and power grabbing. Bitmain looks an awful lot like a corrupt government, corrupt bank or central bank at this point. Precisely what Crypto was designed to fight. Very sad really.

Exactly what I think
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
For once I was intimidated by the "mighty" D3 which turned in to a space heater that I don't really need since I lived in warm place the whole year.

So, yeah, I'm not gonna fall into the same hole for the second time. People need to think clearly before jumping into buying these miners, since what you see now on the calculator won't reflect anything

once you plug it about 2 months later. These manufacturer, Bitmain, Baikal, and Halong (just confirmed they are about to launch their CN miner too) are obviously competing each other for profit, they won't care

what will you earn, customer service is pain too.

$ 12k? No way.. Why do you think they release their new products when the BTC price is dipped? Yeah, I smell money. They are gonna to rob your BTC/Fiat!

You posted this - my sentiments exactly.  Thanks.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
If they want to sell them now then means it they have been mining with them for sometime cause pre gpu altcoins give a lot lot lot more money than mining bitcoin. there is no hope, profitability crashed so hard everywhere cause people buying altcoins are afraid and asic companies are getting gpu miner profits.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Monero network hashrate distribution (stats on 8 february)
Roughly 70% of network hashare are on private pools.
Seems to be coinhive, js web miners, compromised pc/cpu instances botnets and Baikal, PinIdea and Bitmain ASICs/FPGAs
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Maybe Proof-of-Stake will be interesting for bitcoin..

That might be the only salvation for bitcoin.
Proof Of Stake is just a centralized proxy. Nothing legitimate uses POS. Why do you think the little Dracula from Ethereum has not implemented it yet? It is just a venue for the rich to control the coins and protocols. How does POS work? The richest people own and control the largest stakes. I'm baffled that people don't understand that. It's just the same as the garbage Fiat system we have now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Bitmain has come before with new and exclusive miners but at a reasonable price range (at least in the recent past).12K? Is bitmain copying evil from other companies in the rare cases they were better at it?

I suspect they took a queue from Baikals and iBelink's pricing models on past miners and decided to debut at the high premium because people paid for them.

It would appear, even with all the talk here, people are buying them at these premium prices.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Bitmain has come before with new and exclusive miners but at a reasonable price range (at least in the recent past).12K? Is bitmain copying evil from other companies in the rare cases they were better at it?
Xtreme Monster

That might be the only salvation for bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
In a palpable twist of irony, the decentralized, distributed ledger, block chain has now been officially raped by monopolistic, corporatism, greed and power grabbing. Bitmain looks an awful lot like a corrupt government, corrupt bank or central bank at this point. Precisely what Crypto was designed to fight. Very sad really.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
We need to drive Bitmain out of business and that little fuck Jihan shouldn't get near of anything related to crypto ever again. He is the ultimate enemy now.

I wish Bitcoin devs had the balls and change PoW also. Cobra was right on this but too fucking late. (well, maybe not)

I wish Bitcoin devs had the balls and change PoW also.

This is a dream
Can you imagine BTC mining with GPUs again Grin

yeah if they really wanted it to succedd they would do this , bascially show these bitmain fucks that the devs control the coins not them

Nobody's controlling anything. If the community roots for a PoW change It will eventually happen. This community owns bitcoin. Nobody else owns it.

You are right on the other part though. Bitmain definitely wants to own Bitcoin. Making deals behind the closed doors (Segwit2x), pushing their own alt coin (which is bcash) as the real bitcoin and other crap like that, bitmain is definitely malicious.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
Xtreme Monster
12000 USD      Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

220kh at $12k will earn you 5k per month right now, once all those asics are mining, will earn you $50 per month hehe

https://whattomine.com/coins/101-xmr-cryptonight?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=220000&p=550&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

I guess the right price for it, is maximum $999 right now, batch 2 --> $100 hehe
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We need to drive Bitmain out of business and that little fuck Jihan shouldn't get near of anything related to crypto ever again. He is the ultimate enemy now.

I wish Bitcoin devs had the balls and change PoW also. Cobra was right on this but too fucking late. (well, maybe not)

This is a dream

I second that!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

This is a dream

yeah if they really wanted it to succedd they would do this , bascially show these bitmain fucks that the devs control the coins not them
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403

This is a dream
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
no ROI, not interested .. I'll pass and save the planet for this time around Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 287
Merit: 18
nice seeing BT forum members seeing through BM's #crap...i mean, c'mon who they trying to fool/when these things are turned on nett diff gonna go through the roof.  where that leave earnings Huh

imagine 1 of these going on the blink(ie. boards not showing or asic errors akin to the D3) you sitting with all that capital tied up in a RMA process---**** that!!!
Pages:
Jump to: