Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W - page 38. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Embarrassing BITMAIN !

SCAM SALE
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It's a good choice, it looks great. I heard that Monroe is going to change the algorithm, and he can dig up other COINS.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
anyone seen a calculator for KH on Cryptonight?  I can only find Hash lol

1 kH/s is 1,000 (one thousand) hashes per second
1 MH/s is 1,000,000 (one million) hashes per second.
1 GH/s is 1,000,000,000 (one billion) hashes per second.
1 TH/s is 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) hashes per second.
1 PH/s is 1,000,000,000,000,000 (one quadrillion) hashes per second.
1 EH/s is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (one quintillion) hashes per second.

so 220KH is 220000 hashes per second
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
I bought Batch 1 at 12k. Getting a refund of 9k back. Even if there was a single coin left, i'll still be happy to mine it Smiley
I was just curious since i never owned an asic before and i mine just for fun.

Got the same email as above.

Dear user,

You are receiving this email because you are a valuable customer of batch 1 and batch 2 of the Antminer X3.

Thanks to your continued belief in Bitmain products, we are now sold out of these first two batches of the Antminer X3.

We are soon going to release batch 3 and batch 4 of the Antminer X3 with a reduced price of 3,000USD and 1,900USD, respectively. But please note that the ship-out dates of batch 3 and batch 4 will follow those of batch 1 and batch 2, respectively.

To thank you for trusting us with the very first batches, we would like to offer you one of the following choices in light of the significantly reduced price of the upcoming batches:

Option 1: A courtesy refund or credit equal to the USD price difference between batch 1 and batch 3 (if you are a buyer of batch 1) or between batch 2 and batch 4 (if you are a buyer of batch 2). If you select this option, a customer support representative will contact you to confirm whether you would like either a refund or a credit.
    Option 2: Quadruple (4x) your quantity and keep the ship-out dates of batch 1 and batch 2.
    Option 3 (only if you chose the USD payment option and did not pay): Simply do not pay for your submitted order.

We will announce the time of release of batch 3 and batch 4 very soon.

Thank you for your continued support.

Happy mining,

The Bitmain Team
Activity: 2
12K 1 batch buyers get refund or 3 extra miners.

But if You can't mine anything with them 4 miners are as useless as one more expensive one.

source?

EMAIL:

Dear user,

You are receiving this email because you are a valuable customer of batch 1 and batch 2 of the Antminer X3.

Thanks to your continued belief in Bitmain products, we are now sold out of these first two batches of the Antminer X3.

We are soon going to release batch 3 and batch 4 of the Antminer X3 with a reduced price of 3,000USD and 1,900USD, respectively. But please note that the ship-out dates of batch 3 and batch 4 will follow those of batch 1 and batch 2, respectively.

To thank you for trusting us with the very first batches, we would like to offer you one of the following choices in light of the significantly reduced price of the upcoming batches:

Option 1: A courtesy refund or credit equal to the USD price difference between batch 1 and batch 3 (if you are a buyer of batch 1) or between batch 2 and batch 4 (if you are a buyer of batch 2). If you select this option, a customer support representative will contact you to confirm whether you would like either a refund or a credit.
Option 2: Quadruple (4x) your quantity and keep the ship-out dates of batch 1 and batch 2.
Option 3 (only if you chose the USD payment option and did not pay): Simply do not pay for your submitted order.
How to select your option

Click here or copy & paste the following URL in your browser: https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Select “A5-Others” under Bitmain's Product or Service.
Under Ticket Type, go to A2-Existing Orders’ Issue and select A21-Antminer X3,B1 and B2 order issues
In the Subject field, type “Antminer X3, B1 and B2 order options”
In the Description field, type the option number you have selected and your 16-digit order ID. For example:
Option 1, order ID: 0000001234567890
Click Submit and you are done.
We will announce the time of release of batch 3 and batch 4 very soon.

Thank you for your continued support.

Happy mining,

The Bitmain Team
Activity: 107
They are lowering because they want to get as much money as possible right now. They will be useless before they are shipped. And they know that.

SCAMALERT
Activity: 51
HAHAHAHA SHITMAIN drop the price to 1.9K LOL.. anyone here bought at 12K ?!!!

None should NEVER control crypto . No one should NEVER control the future

FUCK YOU SHITMAIN
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
anyone seen a calculator for KH on Cryptonight?  I can only find Hash lol
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
" These are the most conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship."
Activity: 182
They mine with new miners Monero to death and now they dumping the garbage miners ...
Who wants to buy a miner for $12000 or $21600 (baikal N) with expiration day 2 weeks ?

THIS IS A SCAM AND WHO ORDERED ALREADY HAS TO FILE FOR A LAWSUIT !
This is old hardware and they and they don't inform the buyers that in 2 weeks they can not use it !
You will have 100% Refund if you go to court

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
I wish I could understand bitmain logic...

"Hey lets make a siacoin miner that will make $50 day profit after everyone plugs them in and charge 2,500 for them"

...2 months later

"Hey lets make a Monero miner that will possibly make $50 a day after everyone plugs them in IF they don't fork and charge 12,000 for them"

This right here. I am still trying to figure out what the logic is; I assume that there being, you know, more than one coin using the algo means maybe the decline will be a lot slower? Though if they all fork...

There must be something I'm missing.

They are simply trying to charge whatever the market will bear.  They are tapping into an enthusiastic community including gpu miners that are ready for the fleecing.  Baikal also recently release the Giant N 20kh @ ~ $5,600 so if people will by that, they should be willing to pay double for x10 times the hash rate. Right?   Very greedy imo.  Expect their second batch to be offered in 2-3 weeks at less than half the price.
jmo

Didn't even take 2 weeks.... it only took 2 days and they dropped the price to $1900.  What a bunch of jokers...... with a scammy pricing model.  Step 1: Raise price sky high and see how many suckers you can snare.  Step 2: Profit.  Step 3: Lower price to see how many more suckers you can snare.  Step 4: Profit

The miners may even be bricked within a few days of release.  

Hahahaha just suck whatever you can out of us you little massive vampires.

Edit: for accuracy

hahaha everybody who bought at 12k deserves it Grin

its like a confession by fuckmain that the miner will be useless in 12days

this just shows how eager shitmain is to get rid of those miners before CN algo's hard fork.
Activity: 84

But if You can't mine anything with them 4 miners are as useless as one more expensive one.

source?

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

source?
Activity: 84

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

hahaha everybody who bought at 12k deserves it Grin

its like a confession by fuckmain that the miner will be useless in 12days
Activity: 394
Merit: 101
Prior of decision to buy, try to read just a few last pages of Bitmain D3 discussion thread. Those Cryptonight ASICs after the fork will be only luxuries doorstops. That is the business model of Bitmain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2029822.6140

what is doorstop btw?
Activity: 148
Merit: 5

Activity: 129

If ever an example were needed of how not to sell a new product. There are fundamental problems with any product which drops to a quarter of the initial price within days of introduction.

Hope nobody bought at $12K or Bitmain are offering refunds...

Regards,

Steve
Pages:
Jump to: