Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 3. (Read 203867 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 01:57:10 AM
I received a payment at the end of February (26th), but its been nearly 2 months since then and there's been no subsequent payments. Your last post states you're processing payments but there's no sign of one and there's been no update on the website
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
April 15, 2014, 06:54:12 PM
Well, that's what you get when tax laws and everything are involved. Anyways, I've received the money and will commence to process the payouts today/tomorrow.

Update: Processing payouts right now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 12, 2014, 08:30:25 AM
You are working for an cryptoexchange and get not paid in crypto?  Sounds funny to me. Grin
April 12, 2014, 01:26:32 AM
Payment was sent to me, but I'm still waiting for it. Since its weekend banks don't work, it will probably reach me this tuesday.
Activity: 104
April 11, 2014, 07:33:19 PM
M4v3R :::::  is there any update?
April 02, 2014, 07:13:42 PM
As soon as next week, though I cannot promise anything for sure because I'm still uncertain when exactly I receive next batch of funds. I'll post an update as soon as this happens.
April 02, 2014, 05:29:04 PM
I see that some people (not talking about actual Bitmarket.eu users) have too much time on their hands, it's kind of sad.

Anyway, next round of payouts was sent. It's another 10% batch, which means 40% of the debt should be now refunded for most users. Since Mt. Gox is dead, I used the next biggest EUR exchange for valuation, which is Kraken. The valuation for sending BTC payments as of today is 420 EUR per BTC.

Funds were sent from the address: 3B74hHgrcU5jpUnHEMjoLLTxncCgUU2uCB. A total amount of 2940 3090 3480 EUR was refunded in this batch.

Again, if there is anyone I missed in this batch, please contact me via private message.

I'm sorry that it took so long. It was due some legal implications, both with setting up my legal entity in Poland (which is now fully operational as of 20th December 2013) and getting funds from Bitalo (who needed to go through some legal hoops before they could send be another payment). Also, I didn't respond here because I had virtually nothing more to add on top of what was already said, and I was tired answering the same people over and over again. I committed that I will refund everyone, and this will be done, even if with some delays.

Finally, here's a rough plan how the rest of refunds will proceed:
- starting from march, I will try to send 10% refunds every month
- this means that refunds should be complete before the end of october 2014
- I will always post an update here an on the site before end of each month, even if there's nothing to add, just to reassure everyone that I'm still here

In other news, Bitalo.com, the new Bitcoin exchange and secure wallet service is now in its first month of being fully operational. I invite you to check out the service, especially the introductory video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcYHOZeb6LA

See you next month!

refund in March is ok ...

refund of April, when Huh
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
February 27, 2014, 04:15:47 AM
I see that some people (not talking about actual Bitmarket.eu users) have too much time on their hands, it's kind of sad.
What is sad is that you played with people's money on a Stock Market, lost it and expect that nobody cares.
You just proved my point. No money lost, loudest of them all. Don't you really have anything better to do than posting insults here?
You still didn't get it. You are right, this post was a waste of time.
February 27, 2014, 02:54:05 AM
What is sad is that you played with people's money on a Stock Market, lost it and expect that nobody cares.

You just proved my point. No money lost, loudest of them all. Don't you really have anything better to do than posting insults here?

I don't expect that nobody cares about what happened. If I did I would be long gone and not send a bit cent to anyone. Instead, I'm still here, working hard for money that I will not receive but instead return to those who suffered from my actions. How's that for lack of humility?

Anyway, this is my final post on this matter because I have more important matters like, well, getting the money for refunds, you know.
legendary
February 26, 2014, 06:01:06 PM

I mean, WTF is wrong with you ?

Shut up and get some humility, since you currently are a fraud and con artist.

(I really hate insolent people).
February 26, 2014, 02:20:27 PM

Anyway, next round of payouts was sent. It's another 10% batch, which means 40% of the debt should be now refunded for most users. Since Mt. Gox is dead, I used the next biggest EUR exchange for valuation, which is Kraken. The valuation for sending BTC payments as of today is 420 EUR per BTC.

Funds were sent from the address: 3B74hHgrcU5jpUnHEMjoLLTxncCgUU2uCB. A total amount of 2940 3090 3480 EUR was refunded in this batch.

Again, if there is anyone I missed in this batch, please contact me via private message.

I'm sorry that it took so long. It was due some legal implications, both with setting up my legal entity in Poland (which is now fully operational as of 20th December 2013) and getting funds from Bitalo (who needed to go through some legal hoops before they could send be another payment). Also, I didn't respond here because I had virtually nothing more to add on top of what was already said, and I was tired answering the same people over and over again. I committed that I will refund everyone, and this will be done, even if with some delays.

Finally, here's a rough plan how the rest of refunds will proceed:
- starting from march, I will try to send 10% refunds every month
- this means that refunds should be complete before the end of october 2014
- I will always post an update here an on the site before end of each month, even if there's nothing to add, just to reassure everyone that I'm still here

In other news, Bitalo.com, the new Bitcoin exchange and secure wallet service is now in its first month of being fully operational. I invite you to check out the service, especially the introductory video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcYHOZeb6LA

See you next month!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
February 26, 2014, 08:16:30 AM
No, refunds are completely out of our remit.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2014, 08:05:31 AM
sorry, i am not aware of any refund status.

Martin, you should. You pay Maciej funds that are designated for refunds, right?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2014, 06:32:36 PM
Its fair to say thats over and done with.
Just another two Polish con-artist who got away with running away with costumer funds. 
Maciej Trębacz aka "M4v3R" only took the blame and responsibility because hes got no assets.
Paweł Makulski aka "Makhul" was the owner and in charge of the exchange when the gambled costumer funds away.
Bitcoinica got hacked in May 12 and lost money again on July 13 well before Makhul distanced himself from the exchange on August 9. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088253
If Bitcoinica shut up shop or not did not matter, it just fitted in nicely for them to offload the blame. At the time they where short but price was rising. So they gambled the coins away and the default of Bitcoinica just came in handy. The coins where gone one way or another. From August to December the exchange just run a fractional reserve system. 

Sounds familiar. Goxxed!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
February 24, 2014, 03:59:43 PM
Its fair to say thats over and done with.
Just another two Polish con-artist who got away with running of into the sunset with 18787.72139217 costumer Bitcoins.  
Maciej Trębacz aka "M4v3R, maver" only took the blame and responsibility because he has no assets.
Paweł Makulski aka "Makhul" was the owner and in charge of the exchange when they gambled costumer funds away.

Bitcoinica got hacked in May 12 and lost money again on July 13 well before Makhul distanced himself from the exchange on August 9. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088253
August 09, 2012, 11:14:17 AM
Hi all,

During the last few months I have come to realise that I do not have enough time anymore to remain involved in running the BitMarket.eu website efficiently. Some of you probably noticed that some of the emails waited for at least few days (sometimes weeks) to be answered, not to mention verifying of new users (and not for the first time). I don't want to ruin all the hard work we have put into this project.

I have been co-running BitMarket for nearly two years now, free of charge and dedicating a lot of my spare time into it. Unfortunately I have no time anymore to provide an acceptable level of support and service. I got real busy with my full time job and also my wife is now expecting a child so I will even be busier. I would also like to focus on promoting Bitcoin in Ireland. Therefore I have decided to step-down and transfer the ownership of the bitmarket.eu domain, hosting, SSL certs and all other associated services onto my trusted partner M4v3r (who has always been a co-owner of BitMarket anyway and is responsible for its robust code).  Thus, from this very moment M4v3r becomes the sole owner of BitMarket.eu and also becomes responsible for the maintenance, support and security of the site. I know for a fact that M4v3r will be able to dedicate far more time into development of the site from now on and some new features are coming up soon.

It has been an amazing journey for me and I am proud that we have provided a robust and trustworthy service and unlike most of our competition, never experienced a break-in. Your coins have always remained safe with us and that’s all thanks to M4v3r’s coding skills. I would like to thank all the people who decided to use the site and put their trust in us. I myself have been and will keep on using BitMarket as my main BitCoin trading platform.

Please note that I no longer have access to the BitMarket admin email or the admin panel, so please do not contact me anymore regarding any BitMarket issues.

Regards,
Mahkul

If Bitcoinica shut up shop or not did not matter, it just fitted nicely for them to offload the blame. At the time they where short but price was rising. So they gambled the coins away and the default of Bitcoinica just came in handy.
The coins where gone one way or another. From August to December the exchange just run a fractional reserve system.  
February 24, 2014, 03:24:42 PM
M4v3R :

hello maver, we received the third refund to October...

when you give us a refund in November ? I hope they do not skip refund in November

no one answers ? maver where are you ? Reply please

I will send november and december refunds in next two days.

where are you? because you disappeared? crook Reply
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
February 13, 2014, 03:03:04 PM
sorry, i am not aware of any refund status.
Activity: 70
February 11, 2014, 10:04:26 AM
Unfortunately doing some consultations it seems that to continue receiving money from Bitalo and thus sending next refunds I will need to set up a legal entity that will handle that. Failing to do so and just sending money "over the counter" could ultimately lead to tax office noticing it and me ending up in trouble, which also would mean no further payouts, which we all don't want. I already sent ~40000 EUR worth of payouts, which is probably already too much if I'll get on polish IRS's crosshair.

I'm currently in process in setting up a small private company that will handle that. Guys from Bitalo are very helpful in that manner and I hope that in next few weeks this process will be completed. The payout process will then be resumed. Until then I'm sorry, but I cannot send any more refunds. I will update everyone as soon as this is resolved.

Martin, can you please comment on the current refund state? Thanks.
legendary
January 23, 2014, 06:56:43 PM
You will need to wait until they launch a new service, then they will be able to fuck up even more stuff.
Hahahahahaha Cheesy

Splendid post, milord !
legendary
January 23, 2014, 06:55:09 PM
A quick reminder: This exchange was robbed and has closed shop permanently. This means it's all over and out. There is nothing to see here anymore.

nope. he lost 18kbtc because of gamble and later he maybe got robbed with much less btc.

Exactly.
I wonder how were this guys not marked as SCAMMERS in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: