Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 4. (Read 203867 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 23, 2014, 06:49:40 AM
A quick reminder: This exchange was robbed and has closed shop permanently. This means it's all over and out. There is nothing to see here anymore.

nope. he lost 18kbtc because of gamble and later he maybe got robbed with much less btc.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2014, 12:48:57 AM
A quick reminder: This exchange was robbed and has closed shop permanently. This means it's all over and out. There is nothing to see here anymore.
Activity: 104
January 22, 2014, 02:15:21 PM
HEY MAVER you're just a crook, you do not even have the courage to respond
January 20, 2014, 06:25:53 PM
because you keep ignoring me? I lost a sea of ​​money, I had 64 btc, I'm losing a lot of money, and you do not give me an answer is not right, it is not correct
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
January 11, 2014, 06:32:22 PM
You will need to wait until they launch a new service, then they will be able to fuck up even more stuff.
January 10, 2014, 08:56:11 PM
you have to give an answer, this is not fair, you stole our money, and now no one answers?
January 06, 2014, 03:05:12 PM
is really absurd that no one answers

This means that you will not give more than our refund?
December 18, 2013, 06:31:22 PM
there is always a new excuse for not giving our Refunds
Activity: 80
Lead developer
December 13, 2013, 06:27:36 AM
Unfortunately doing some consultations it seems that to continue receiving money from Bitalo and thus sending next refunds I will need to set up a legal entity that will handle that. Failing to do so and just sending money "over the counter" could ultimately lead to tax office noticing it and me ending up in trouble, which also would mean no further payouts, which we all don't want. I already sent ~40000 EUR worth of payouts, which is probably already too much if I'll get on polish IRS's crosshair.

I'm currently in process in setting up a small private company that will handle that. Guys from Bitalo are very helpful in that manner and I hope that in next few weeks this process will be completed. The payout process will then be resumed. Until then I'm sorry, but I cannot send any more refunds. I will update everyone as soon as this is resolved.
December 12, 2013, 07:05:51 AM
M4v3R :

hello maver, we received the third refund to October...

when you give us a refund in November ? I hope they do not skip refund in November

no one answers ? maver where are you ? Reply please

I will send november and december refunds in next two days.

hello maver... still nothing ...
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
December 05, 2013, 02:02:54 PM
M4v3R :

when you give us a refund in November ? I hope they do not skip refund in November

I will send november and december refunds in next two days.
December 05, 2013, 07:40:28 AM
M4v3R :

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
November 27, 2013, 01:35:07 PM
Will the new exchange have the trading pair Litecoin/Bitcoin  and or LTC/EUR ?
Lead developer
November 25, 2013, 12:07:23 PM
Sioux: we are still in private beta. We plan to launch at BitcoinExpo conference this weekend in London. You will be able to use Bitalo without smartphone after the launch to buy coins and send them to your external Bitcoin wallet, but if you want to store Bitcoins with us, you need a smartphone for the 2-factor.

Mentore: because we're close to the conference and launching the website, processing the refunds had lower priority lately. I will do my best to send them before the end of this week though.

x12345: my records show that you already received three partial refunds, same as everyone else. Check your Bitcoin address that you've entered in the payout form.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 25, 2013, 11:01:45 AM
when can i use bitalo without a smartphone?
holy lord jesus its almost december

and where the hell can you login?
I cant find it
November 23, 2013, 09:54:34 AM
M4v3R :

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 11:16:45 AM
Hi,

I still have not received any btcs.

what happens to the bitmarket? return the btcs ever?

Regards,
abc123 (bitmarket nickname)
Lead developer
November 13, 2013, 07:56:07 AM
my mobile phone display is in black and white and its the size of 2 thumbs
I cant run this app on it

If you plan to store more than 1 BTC in your wallet (either for long-term storage or for trading), I would consider spending around 0.3 BTC for a cheap Android device (you can get new HTC Wildfire S for under 100 EUR; there are probably even better options) for added security of 2-factor. This is good be

However if you will only buy on Bitalo and not store any funds, you'll be able to use it without 2-factor.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 13, 2013, 05:18:08 AM
I've never heard of this MePIN. Is it open source? What if the user's phone is compromised? Does it work on older smartphones (like Symbian)?

They are quite new in the field, but we tested them extensively and we're pretty sure they're the best solution for us and our users right now. They support two platforms currently (iOS and Android), plus they have a dedicated USB key you can buy for 10 Euro (which we don't support yet, but are looking in as well) and support SMS-based 2-factor. These cover all possible use cases as I see it.

You can learn more about them on their website: http://www.mepin.com

my mobile phone display is in black and white and its the size of 2 thumbs
I cant run this app on it
Lead developer
November 13, 2013, 04:53:02 AM
I've never heard of this MePIN. Is it open source? What if the user's phone is compromised? Does it work on older smartphones (like Symbian)?

They are quite new in the field, but we tested them extensively and we're pretty sure they're the best solution for us and our users right now. They support two platforms currently (iOS and Android), plus they have a dedicated USB key you can buy for 10 Euro (which we don't support yet, but are looking in as well) and support SMS-based 2-factor. These cover all possible use cases as I see it.

You can learn more about them on their website: http://www.mepin.com
Pages:
Jump to: