Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 36. (Read 51477 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
How much long time is need to pending revenue go to balance?
I have on pending revenue more than 10 days, and is not first time to wait a long time. I hope you will fix it soon
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
Please check my site , pending review as publishare
Thank you BM

Hi, are you sure that we haven`t approved you yet because in accordance with our statistics you have already been approved.
Please check and let us know if everything is ok
BitMedia.IO
Good to see bitmedia official thread over here as i am also a publisher there. I like how bitmedia works but waiting for 7 days to move fund from pending to balance is quite irritating for a faucet owner.

Yes, this might be inconvenient, however at this moment we are improving the quality of traffic and it takes about 7 days for us to check clicks.
But we hope that in the nearest future we will finish our work on the user levels and if our publisher has higher level of trust he will be able to withdraw funds earlier than in 7 days
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
FaucetGame.com
Hello, how do you delete an advertisement from a campaign? I accidentally uploaded the wrong advertisement in one of my campaigns, and would like to remove it, but cannot see an option to do so.

Please advise, thanks!
BitMedia.IO
Who will be the official support? OneWiseGuy with the new account?

No, that was our mistake to cooperate with him, since we hadn`t known anything about his negative reputation.
The answers on your questions will be made by the members of our official support team
Today the link on the topic will appear on bitmedia.io and you can also find it on our official Twitter https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io/status/652149514657099777
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Please check my site , pending review as publishare
Thank you BM
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Good to see bitmedia official thread over here as i am also a publisher there. I like how bitmedia works but waiting for 7 days to move fund from pending to balance is quite irritating for a faucet owner.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Who will be the official support? OneWiseGuy with the new account?
BitMedia.IO

As true bitcoin enthusiasts, who aim to make their own contribution in the world of cryptocurrencies we are creating BitMedia, the ad platform you will love Smiley
Using the newest technologies and trends in software development, BitMedia aims to become a new universal means of advertising within and beyond the bitcoin world.

Our core principles are simplicity and efficiency.
We want BitMedia to be open for everyone starting from blogger ending with a massive company running its own media buying department. Our convenient interface and responsive suport will satify everyone`s needs. Apart from that we do everything possible and impossible in order to provide our advertisers with the traffic of the highest quality and publishers - with the highest revenue!

Why advertise with us?
  • Easy and explicit way of buying ads. With our convenient interface you won`t have to waste a lot of time to run your ad campaign.
  • The most efficient ways of targeting traffic. You may choose geo targeting and other important settings to optimize your campaign.
  • Targeted audience. We thoroughly choose websites, focused on cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular to place ads on.
  • High quality traffic only. We run multilayer advanced traffic analysis system so you get real and checked visitors only.
  • Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad.

Why publish our ads?
  • The best revenue in the niche. Only AdSense might probably offer higher profit.
  • Instant payments. Withdrawals to any bitcoin address at any time, after the funds were charged to your account.
  • Publish ads in two clicks. It takes only a few seconds to create an advertising block and place it on your website.
  • Variety of ad formats. We offer the most popular and the most convenient ad formats. We can also improve the ad format which would satisfy your needs.

And besides, we offer a referral program with generous payouts! More about it you can find here https://bitmedia.io/referral/

Our Team are still working on BitMedia.IO adding new interesting features every day, stay tuned and be the first to know all the details.

Feel free to ask any questions or discuss any of our updates! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: