Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitminter bitcoin mining pool - shutdown mining 2020-07-01 website 2021-06-01 - page 88. (Read 324658 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I had a bit of API fun an made a simple push notification using YO.

Send a YO to BITMINTED to subscribe. You'll get a YO when a new BTC block is mined on BitMinter (accurate to within 15 minutes, does not send multiple notifications if more than one block found each 15 minutes).
Activity: 35
Thanks you, I am glad to be with this pool.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Thanks, guys. That is very much appreciated.

And thanks to all who mine here - you are the pool Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I just wanted to post a note of endorsement and recommendation for BitMinter.  DrHaribo is very helpful and BitMinter is probably the most enjoyable pool to mine with.

I didn't get paid for saying this; it's just the unvarnished truth.

Varnish is overrated!  I couldn't agree more!!!!
Activity: 45
I just wanted to post a note of endorsement and recommendation for BitMinter.  DrHaribo is very helpful and BitMinter is probably the most enjoyable pool to mine with.

i totally agree Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
Has anyone else had problems when updating the FW on SP10s?   Three of them did not start back up mining after it and it says they are waiting or unable to find the pool.    The pool settings have not changed.    These things were zero maintenance and I am an idiot for updating the FW, but anyone else with same problem and/or solution?
So who is this Roberto185 miner?  Is this someone who was already in the pool that is scaling up or should we roll out the welcome to Bitminter red carpet?  Either way, it nice to see another 50-60 Th/s joining to cause!!!!!
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
ON the accounts page what does the future column represent?

Future is just current balance + unconfirmed income. Just so you don't have to add the numbers yourself. If you use the prepay perks then unconfirmed is always zero and future is always the same as your current balance.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
ON the accounts page what does the future column represent?

And thanks for all the green blocks guys.  Looks like more pool hoppers are inbound so maybe we can get more going.

Thanks

Fahlcor
Any chance you could support the grid seed units?  I have never really got them working bitcoins but if you could somehow support them I would point them at the bitminter...  I would even send you one of them.

Isn't gridseed very slow at mining bitcoins? Does it make sense to use them for that? I haven't looked at the gridseed myself.

On the BTC luck chart, does anyone know what's the time frame for a column? Can one access chart data from whatever point in time?

It's the last 500 blocks (NMC or BTC, total blocks, not 500 of each). There's no way to move backwards in time - that's still on my TODO list.

Where I have them I don't pay power so it would make sense for me.  They do about 6 ghash each and I have a dozen.  They are mostly used for scrypt but if the minter app supported them I would love for them to do something useful and easy.  They make neat desk items as conversation pieces.

if you PM me directly I would send you one to try and get them working.  They are only worth about $29 now each. 

Thanks

Fahlcor
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Any chance you could support the grid seed units?  I have never really got them working bitcoins but if you could somehow support them I would point them at the bitminter...  I would even send you one of them.

Isn't gridseed very slow at mining bitcoins? Does it make sense to use them for that? I haven't looked at the gridseed myself.

On the BTC luck chart, does anyone know what's the time frame for a column? Can one access chart data from whatever point in time?

It's the last 500 blocks (NMC or BTC, total blocks, not 500 of each). There's no way to move backwards in time - that's still on my TODO list.
Glad this was a cleanup.  I was really worried I had pushed my rhetoric too far in the old thread.  Now, on to earning and learning!!!!

Bitminter rules!!!!!!!
Activity: 35
Hi,
Thanks

http://gridseedasic.com/item-type/asic-scrypt-miners

Thanks

Fahlcor
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Cool, I saw that but what about the proxy thing here or did theymos bypass that for ya ?

I haven't had any problems with it.
Activity: 238
Way2Go! I will keep watchin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hey Doc, doubt it really matters but you didnt include the pool speed in the title of this new thread.

Less maintenance. Smiley It's in the dynamically updated image in the first post.

Cool, I saw that but what about the proxy thing here or did theymos bypass that for ya ?

Anyway, good luck on keepin the shit talk down here.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Hey Doc, doubt it really matters but you didnt include the pool speed in the title of this new thread.

Less maintenance. Smiley It's in the dynamically updated image in the first post.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: