Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 34. (Read 74795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Have you got javascript enabled? The admin login now requires javascript to be enabled because it uses a hashing scheme to protect the admin password for those people who don't have an SSL certificate.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
As far as admin goes I keep getting wrong password, using the set default admin. Didnt chane it yet because I wana get stuff running before I start changing settings since there's no point in changing too much til I go live.

Maximum number of login attempts exceeded. Please try again in 2 hours.

As for the rest, will look in to it. I stopped watching the youtube video about 6 minutes in to ome here and post about the admin issue.

Edit: Comee to think of it, I'd rather wait to continue on that video til you get the new updated one up that you mentioned you were working on, foret where I read that.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
1) How do I add the $ preceeding the value of BTC ?
Open up \inc\themes\default\head.inc.php and edit line 13.

2) When the prices bet back in to the thousands, do you use number_format() so values display as 1,000 and not 1000 ?
Good question, for some reason I haven't set the number_format() function to display the comma separator but I will change that in future releases.
You can change it yourself by opening \lib\bit-sci.lib.php and editing line 167 (put a comma in the last argument of number_format()).
And if you were wondering about other price formats such a mBTC, that's a feature I plan to add in the future.

3) Would really like to see the 1 BTC = thing update automatically from the MT Gox API or w/e exchange is used.
It should update automatically if you set up a cron job as specified in the installation instructions.

4) Default admin pass admin doesnt seem to let me get in to admin area.
Something I did in the last update has messed up the admin login a little bit.
Try logging in again if it doesn't work the first time and make sure you have cookies enabled.

EDIT: I just realized that I only used the round() function in the head.inc.php file. Replace it with the number_format() function to format it however you want.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Still setting up but I got it to the poin where I have a running index.

Noticed this top left...

BitShop v0.9.5b (fixed)
Exchange rate (mtgox):
1 BTC = 187.0525 USD

1) How do I add the $ preceeding the value of BTC ?
   1a) 1 BTC = $187.0525 USD

2) When the prices bet back in to the thousands, do you use number_format() so values display as 1,000 and not 1000 ?

3) Would really like to see the 1 BTC = thing update automatically from the MT Gox API or w/e exchange is used.

4) Default admin pass admin doesnt seem to let me get in to admin area.

Ty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
ok i fixed the gox price update thing, there another thing i dont understand........ where do i put the RSA Private key to receive the payment? how this works you never explained it...

please don't sell your great script to this scammer
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Can I know what payment processor is used to send the Bitcoins to my wallet when someone makes a purchase on the Website? Is it a custom one or BitPay?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ok i fixed the gox price update thing, there another thing i dont understand........ where do i put the RSA Private key to receive the payment? how this works you never explained it...
Activity: 5
Hello i order your script, but gox price not update what i have to do??
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Hello,

There is the possibility of a demo?
Liked to see the area of Administration.
There isn't a demo yet, but this post has many pics of the admin area.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Hello,

There is the possibility of a demo?
Liked to see the area of Administration.
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Sorry about my delayed response, haven't been on this website in a few days and I didn't see your PM. I have sent you a PM with your key. Were you using Tor when you purchased the script? If your IP address changes at any point in the transaction it will not complete properly (this is done in order to prevent session hijacking attacks).
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
Hi bitfreak!

I've placed an order for 3 year licence of your awesome script, paid then I've clicked the confirm button and got this message:
"An unexpected error occured. Go back and try again." Clicking back allowing me only to place a new order and pay once again.

The ID of transaction:
http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/sci/payment.php?t=jRddaAbSTmqWeer56knFjb1hA6&u=1&c=btc%27

The TX:
https://blockchain.info/en/tx/e401f1d0b4b828507a9499f326c4abc9e8ae4e12bba3b3af6881dce41a668e85

PS. I've sent you PM days ago to could you update the price on your site, because it's more than $100 less than should be (based @ btc-e rate, as mentioned on your site).

Cheers,
SteamGames
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm gonna purchase this soon!
Activity: 56
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Just want to note that KenKaniff 's problem has been resolved.
Activity: 56
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Check your private messages. And no there isn't a detailed text installation guide, only the video guide (which is now a bit outdated anyway). The hard part is really just setting up the chron job and installing the database. But if you've installed databases before it should be a simple process for you. Look in the install folder to get started.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thank you, my address is 18DP6dmLmKjJ8p77kypcpLLCVwEckDppX9

BTW, I bought your BitShop for one year updating, and do you have any text setup instruction ? 
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I see, I will buy one year BitShop updating.

BTW, could you refund for me ? That is mistake.
Yes I will send you back what you paid for the test item if you give me an address.
Pages:
Jump to: