Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 35. (Read 74795 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I see, I will buy one year BitShop updating.

BTW, could you refund for me ? That is mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
It appears that you purchased the test item? The test item is just so you can see how it works before actually buying the script.
You can purchase a 1 year license at this link: http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/index.php?page=item&id=4
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I sent 0.00762477 BTC to your website to download your Bitshop program.

This is message when your website succeed in confirm BTC transaction .

Transaction confirmed!
Your purchase of File Download Test was successful.
Transaction Number: 0f1fbddf44ad34284976481f24fa9928
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/get_file.php?code=c8d22dbfae7496f92548a745b9aadb1f
This link will expire in 2 days.

However, when I download the file, I found it just one txt file named "File_Download_Test" with content "test file 123"

I can't understand that transaction, so can you correct it for me ? Give me a right download link please.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Really great looking script man. Awesome job.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Version 0.9.3 released. I highly recommend updating to latest version which contains numerous fixes and new features such as subcategories and category icons.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
by the way a bit of a random question but with the RSA keys do they get saved when you generate them? Or do you need to generate them if you ever re-upload the store?
The RSA keys don't get saved anywhere except where you save them. The private key is supposed to be saved in a safe place and the public key needs to be put in the main config file. If you re-install the store you could use the same keys or you could generate a new set.
legendary
Activity: 1540
will do, thanks for the help Cheesy I think this and that weird transaction problem is the only major issues I've ever had with this software, by the way a bit of a random question but with the RSA keys do they get saved when you generate them? Or do you need to generate them if you ever re-upload the store?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
what in the config file could cause this? I remember managing to fix it before but I forgot how I did it
I'm not sure, I'd have to take a look. Maybe PM me the contents of the main config file (remove the database and admin passwords) and I'll see if anything looks like it's set up wrong.
legendary
Yeah I haven't touched Internet Explorer because before I used Firefox and switched to Waterfox, what in the config file could cause this? I remember managing to fix it before but I forgot how I did it I may also try fiddling with my cookie settings and see if that changes anything.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I tried internet explorer and it gave me the same error interestingly, I use Waterfox as my default one.
Strange. Did you upgrade to the latest version or install it fresh? It may be that you didn't upgrade properly... if not there's likely to be a problem with your config file.
legendary
I tried internet explorer and it gave me the same error interestingly, I use Waterfox as my default one.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
  Notice: Undefined index: ac in "Installation directory/etc/etc/admin.php" on line 22

This time after changing the name of the uploaded directory I manage to trigger and error when failing to login constantly, I've managed to get it working before but the store seems to be being quite stubborn this time round.
ac is a cookie so it looks like your browser is having trouble dealing with cookies like I thought. Have you tried using another browser yet?
legendary
  Notice: Undefined index: ac in "Installation directory/etc/etc/admin.php" on line 22

This time after changing the name of the uploaded directory I manage to trigger and error when failing to login constantly, I've managed to get it working before but the store seems to be being quite stubborn this time round.
legendary
Thanks for the update Bitfreak, I'll give that a try and see if it does anything different, as for physical products, I guess what the people asking for physical products must be looking for some kind of automated system but I don't see what would be so hard about just putting the quantity of items and having orders emailed in via the little notes section, you'd just have people write the email and postage address they need and then it would be sent off. Since it's Bitcoin, you don't need all these silly amounts of details in order to just buy a physical item, it's just a different system that the customer and merchant has to get used to the only difference to the normal system is you don't have several input fields to go through which I actually prefer because my real name causes all sorts of problems with those stupid databases.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Now for a bit of good news. I finally think I figured out what was causing those random errors when confirming a transaction. I wasn't really sure it was a real bug because I'd never seen it myself and only had it reported to me by 1 or 2 people. However I was looking at the code and I realized why it might actually be a real bug.

The script changes between using the blockchain.info and the blockexplorer.com API's every few calls, however the script always double checks a payment before it will confirm it. I believe the problem would occur when the payment was confirmed with one of the API's and then when it went to double-check the payment it would switch to the other API, which didn't yet show the payment had been confirmed. So basically it would fail upon double checking the payment because one of the API's was lagging behind.

I believe I have now fixed this problem with the latest release (version 0.9.1). Now when it double-checks the payment it should use the same API that it used to confirm the payment. Hopefully that should solve the problem and that random bug will disappear.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
user registration system, credit system and ability to sell physical stuff.
The reason it doesn't have a user registration system is because it's designed to only sell digital stuff. I decided that there's no real point to having a registration system if you're selling digital items for BTC because everything can be automated and it makes the process much faster.

That's why there is no item cart either, the buyer can only purchase one item at a time, similar to eBay, because at the end of the confirmation process the buyer will automatically receive the file/codes for the single item they purchased, and it would be difficult to change that now.

So basically it's not designed to be like a typical shopping cart software, it's uniquely tailored to handle digital items and codes. That's a specific design choice I made because it's very difficult to make it support both support physical items and digital items at the same time.

Sorry to give you such a disappointing answer but I don't really plan to add support for physical items.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
This looks really great. However you should add subcategories option.
Yeah that's something a lot of people have requested but it's one of those updates I've been trying to avoid because it'll probably be fairly difficult to do. I will add that feature in one of the upcoming releases though.

That will be nice and you should make a better version of of this script with user registration system, credit system and ability to sell physical stuff.

There are many scripts that does that like opencart etc but they have too many functions or they are not so simple and user friendly.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Yeah that's something a lot of people have requested but it's one of those updates I've been trying to avoid because it'll probably be fairly difficult to do. I will add that feature in one of the upcoming releases though.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I have most of Bitshop figured out now but is there any particular reason why I'd be getting this error? Everything else works including making products etc.

There was an error creating the transaction. Please go back and try again.

If it helps I've made a test file key, I'll keep checking over the instructions to see if I can fix it myself, also getting these weird problems where the admin login page won't confirm my login and let me in.
Have you setup the configuration files properly and added your public RSA key to the SCI configuration file?

I recently made a rather large update to the script so the installation video needs to be updated a little bit. But it should be fairly easy to work out.

And if you have cookies disabled that might explain the admin login problem and perhaps the other problems as well. Try using another web browser and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: