Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 10. (Read 89285 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
my bank even blocked a transfer from my UK account to my own USA account, even if both are registered to the same name...

Bloody bankers, is not what we are trying to avoid with bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
damn, i made a bank transfer two days ago and today my bank called me if i confirm the withdrawal.  Roll Eyes
this is really a running joke, they are doing this for the fourth time now!
as if it's totally abnormal to transfer money to slovenia.
one should assume they got it after the second time, but no they hold it and wait until i confirm.
anyone else experiencing this?

whose your bank?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
damn, i made a bank transfer two days ago and today my bank called me if i confirm the withdrawal.  Roll Eyes
this is really a running joke, they are doing this for the fourth time now!
as if it's totally abnormal to transfer money to slovenia.
one should assume they got it after the second time, but no they hold it and wait until i confirm.
anyone else experiencing this?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Don't tell you were the one who placed that huge buy order @ 210!  Shocked

PS: It's boring on Bitstamp today. Everyone wants to buy below 160 and no one wants to sell.  Tongue

yeah.

sub-160 coins are dirty cheap.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
no big buy order at 338.44 please get it right.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Don't tell you were the one who placed that huge buy order @ 210!  Shocked

PS: It's boring on Bitstamp today. Everyone wants to buy below 160 and no one wants to sell.  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not stolen, burned in all other possible ways...
What other ways?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I withdrawn all my coins from this shithole - unfortunately there is NO exchange safe/efficient enough for trading, I will use them only when I want to capitulate.

Not worth the risk (burned @ MtGox, BTC24, BCCentral and now Bitstamp is shaky).

did you get coins stolen?
Not stolen, burned in all other possible ways...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Or is it just FUD? Except for an occasional high-load hiccough, Bitstamp has been pretty solid.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I withdrawn all my coins from this shithole - unfortunately there is NO exchange safe/efficient enough for trading, I will use them only when I want to capitulate.

Not worth the risk (burned @ MtGox, BTC24, BCCentral and now Bitstamp is shaky).

did you get coins stolen?
legendary
Activity: 1498

Activity: 910
In the process of setting up a BitStamp trading account. Hope for the best.
what's up with bitstamp?
constant server lag up to 1 hour  Shocked according to http://trading.i286.org/bitstamp/?item=btc¤cy=usd#
trading not looking to be stopped though, price is changing...and I could login

I wouldn't recommend trading with that huge lag.

will "getting stamped" become an expression soon?  Smiley

ha no way i love stamp its always cheeper to buy on stamp then gox sometimes by over 25 bucks. then when it does go down it is only about 5 bucks lower on stamp. WIN WIN extra WIN!!!! of corse those days/weeks cant traid/getmoney out sucked. ......oh oh oh wait that was not stamp that was gox bahahahahahahahahah
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The API is down, that's all
wonder why bitcoinity is not keeping up with the bitstamp trades? site says 175.00......down we go seen this movie before huh. call the bottom anyone?
I thought it's just me...?
Don't know why, but "my" bitcoinity says 194,66$ and last trade 13hours ago ^^
Same with http://trading.i286.org/bitstamp/?item=btc¤cy=usd ... no trades since hours...
gox and so on is fine

yep same with me!!!   strange
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
what's up with bitstamp?
constant server lag up to 1 hour  Shocked according to http://trading.i286.org/bitstamp/?item=btc¤cy=usd#
trading not looking to be stopped though, price is changing...and I could login

I wouldn't recommend trading with that huge lag.

will "getting stamped" become an expression soon?  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
wonder why bitcoinity is not keeping up with the bitstamp trades? site says 175.00......down we go seen this movie before huh. call the bottom anyone?
I thought it's just me...?
Don't know why, but "my" bitcoinity says 194,66$ and last trade 13hours ago ^^
Same with http://trading.i286.org/bitstamp/?item=btc¤cy=usd ... no trades since hours...
gox and so on is fine
Activity: 238
I missed today's (probably: flash) crash, but I traded during the SR one, and I wasn't very happy with how bitstamp handled the large volume... my order got through in the end, but their website went belly up several times in between, and overall, the experience was extremely laggy.

Preliminary remark: I like bitstamp. Good support, decent communication, I trust them.

Problem: They're not fully prepared to handle the increased volume that headed their way in the past months, IMO.

Question: Can we, the customers, do something about it? Make it known that we'll continue to support them, but we expect better performance and reaction to events than, say, mtgox?

Any suggestions?

This. I just moved from gox and stamp worked okay in last flash crash (from 205) but now it's not working... It's crucial that the trading works when there's money to be made. Now trading is just shooting limits with just ticker.

edit. I made a support ticket, you all should do it also.
Activity: 256
If most ppl want to buy, we should expect the price to go up soon right?
Pages:
Jump to: