Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 8. (Read 89285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

We may be in a redo of March 2013...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
no way, all indication point towards a short term correction between 152-156

Would you be kind enough to share with us "all" that indication? Just curious…
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Basing on the following simple analysis to predict a break out (UP):

Bid sums are increasing both on stamp and gox, although not much near the price ( on gox) , bids will start to fill in as the price gradually climb up.
Weak hands has been shaken, and ask sum on Gox peaked a bit over 40k btc and starting to drop since saturday,now 37.5K as of speaking.
I know i'm talking of Gox figures, but stamp been following gox price proportionally.

Great News:

Hedge Fund manager vows for Bitcoin:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-24/fortress-s-novogratz-says-bitcoin-will-be-worth-a-lot-.html

Bitcoin ATM will be launched in canada, possibly this week:

http://gizmodo.com/would-you-use-a-bitcoin-atm-1452632778
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
...except for the other indications pointing the other way Wink

can you show them to me ? I am failing to see them...

My point was not that you guys are wrong.  I am merely amused by and wanting to draw attention to the difference between 'all indicators' and 'all the indicators according to my models using my parameters'.   They could be as primitive as a glance at chart shapes from a previous similar shape v. today as an indication or the most advanced simulation models.

Of course all any trader has to go by is their own assessment (with varying degrees of sophistication) and makes or closes trades accordingly.  Where the mark is overstepped, which is what I find so funny, is where that turns into the deluded belief that because one's own indicated predictions are that the market will behave a certain way, that the market is by necessity going to act according to said predicted behaviour.

The news is bulls and bears: proclaiming your certainty of the future ain't going to make it so!!

"Whichever way that the wind blows
That's where I'll go"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G70OH8QS6qU
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

My point was not that you guys are wrong.  I am merely amused by and wanting to draw attention to the difference between 'all indicators' and 'all the indicators according to my models using my parameters'.   They could be as primitive as a glance at chart shapes from a previous similar shape v. today as an indication or the most advanced simulation models.

Of course all any trader has to go by is their own assessment (with varying degrees of sophistication) and makes or closes trades accordingly.  Where the mark is overstepped, which is what I find so funny, is where that turns into the deluded belief that because one's own indicated predictions are that the market will behave a certain way, that the market is by necessity going to act according to said predicted behaviour.

The news is bulls and bears: proclaiming your certainty of the future ain't going to make it so!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Me too, i am looking for upward trend indications, i just can't find them yet Tongue
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

legendary
i ran the data stream using a few models.  they all suggest downwards we go between 155-160, met by a consolidation period, after that up we go
Just watch the charts, they suggest a large drop very soon.
Charts don't suggest a thing.  Your certainty that the chart tells you what is about to happen is as reliable as another's seeing the face of Jesus in burnt toast telling them it's a sign!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1428

We know ur a big bear, but all indications point to a breakout after the latest correction. I predict > 200 on bitstamp this week.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Are you watching stock charts?
I was also wondering.
Maybe stock charts, star charts, or ballistic charts.
Probably not bitcoin charts
Activity: 841
Are you watching stock charts?
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Does anybody know what's going on at btc-e? The high volume?

This appears to be the most plausible explanation to me:

There also seems to be a large amount of LTC volume there today. 10k+BTC in the BTC/LTC volume, and nearly 10K BTC worth in the LTC/USD market as well.

This is why their bitcoin volume is so high right now. When litecoin volume on btc-e spikes, it causes extra bitcoin volume on btc-e, as people trade across the various trading pairs of btc/ltc, btc/usd and ltc/usd.

Thanks.
The LTC price didn't move much though.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They couldn't have chosen a worse moment for updating hardware and reinstalling software. Grin
Why? What notable events are occurring right now?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
They couldn't have chosen a worse moment for updating hardware and reinstalling software. Grin
Does anybody know what's going on at btc-e? The high volume?

This appears to be the most plausible explanation to me:

There also seems to be a large amount of LTC volume there today. 10k+BTC in the BTC/LTC volume, and nearly 10K BTC worth in the LTC/USD market as well.

This is why their bitcoin volume is so high right now. When litecoin volume on btc-e spikes, it causes extra bitcoin volume on btc-e, as people trade across the various trading pairs of btc/ltc, btc/usd and ltc/usd.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The latest bitstamp order book:

Pages:
Jump to: