Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 5. (Read 89285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
How long does Bitstamp usually need to do the verification?

1-2 business days

They verified me the same day I sent in the documents.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

1-2 business days
legendary
Activity: 1600
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
only 8k btc for sale on bitstamp?! It used to be 15k until I last checked a week back, right?

exchanges drying out of coins, this is very April like.  Roll Eyes

Remember it happening in March already. One day I close followed Bitstamp and there was about 5,000 coins sold on the way from $70 to $80. If the intermediate top indeed decides to form now, one indication of the top would be (250*(266/80)) = 830.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
only 8k btc for sale on bitstamp?! It used to be 15k until I last checked a week back, right?

exchanges drying out of coins, this is very April like.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
They're back up again.

I'm not exactly happy they went down for at least 2 hours during a major market movement, but for fairness sake, they got it sorted out reasonably fast.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Doesn't work as well as when it was just Gox in April, does it?

China..  not a single flying fuck was given.
Fixed that!  Wink Cool
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Doesn't work as well as when it was just Gox in April, does it?

China..  not a single fuck was given.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
Bitstamp is down?

I'd like to know that myself.  It's asking me to pass an unreadable captcha for access.  I thought at first it'd been taken over by a phishing site.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitstamp is down?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
I''m curious what they will do with all the 0.5-bitcoins. Maybe they are money laundering through bitstamp. Smiley
Arbitrage. Buy at one place, sell at another place, repeat. Relatively risk free income, all you risk is the stash of fiat that you will have to have to facilitate the arbitrage.
Activity: 644
haha those bid walls is crazy on bitstamp..... cant remember seeing them chase the price up so much with such high walls

With no gox/pseudo-single-point-of-failure, it'll be interesting to see how far it goes
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
haha those bid walls is crazy on bitstamp..... cant remember seeing them chase the price up so much with such high walls
Activity: 644
The dancing walls are fun to watch, but the march of progress is hard to slow
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Bitstamp is at most high since April.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Another wall destroyed?!
Ah, yes. That could be the reason. So they get the best price without waiting too long or for the next dump.
Activity: 56
I''m curious what they will do with all the 0.5-bitcoins. Maybe they are money laundering through bitstamp. Smiley
Seems like they want to buy up a lot of coins without affecting the price too much.
Pages:
Jump to: