Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 2. (Read 89285 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
so when stamp is at 1027 and that big ass sell wall at 1050 wont go away even with other exchanges at 1240+ no one wants to push past that million dollar wall. hum? now its not even close....more like 1010.00 i think we will see it go down and support at about 500. ok thats to clean so support at 648. though it will dip way lower than that. maybe at the lowest point it will be low threehundred or high 200.
over 200 difference on bitstamp vs mtgox. dont talk to me about percentages, its still 200 bucks. than the pansies on bitstamp start selling down to 1000 just cuz mtgox went from 1242 to 1202 ha YOUR STILL 200 AWAY!!

If you're going to say: "dont talk to me about percentages," you can save yourself a lot of time by just saying "don't talk to me"

don't talk to me.  Tongue
Activity: 644
over 200 difference on bitstamp vs mtgox. dont talk to me about percentages, its still 200 bucks. than the pansies on bitstamp start selling down to 1000 just cuz mtgox went from 1242 to 1202 ha YOUR STILL 200 AWAY!!

If you're going to say: "dont talk to me about percentages," you can save yourself a lot of time by just saying "don't talk to me"
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Really dont understand you. If i am a new member in this comunity means i lie or something?  My problem is so real. Money was in there account on 12 november. I have the delivery receipt from my bank. I sent them all documents who ask alot of emails and tickets and still dont have my money. In the time bitcoin is 800$. So....
as i pointed out before, since i registered i saw a lot of sockpuppets trying to spread FUD on this forum,
so naturally i take every statement from new users with a pinch of salt until no proof is presented.
after realizing you are not the only one with complaints about stamp's bank transfer issues i revised my impression and posted a link to the stamp thread shortly after.
so please don't feel offended by my comment, i had a similar problem some months ago (not stamp though) and I understand your concerns.
I hope your problem gets resolved asap.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Really dont understand you. If i am a new member in this comunity means i lie or something?  My problem is so real. Money was in there account on 12 november. I have the delivery receipt from my bank. I sent them all documents who ask alot of emails and tickets and still dont have my money. In the time bitcoin is 800$. So....

huh, fresh user, two posts....so you just registered here to spread this "info".  Undecided (sorry just my personal suspicion for fresh users, there are a lot of fudsters in this forum)
[/quote]

Soon we will have the resources to use sockpuppets on hourly pay, like they do.

But wait - since we speak the truth, we don't need to pay anyone to spread it, they do it willingly...  Cheesy
[/quote]

i see where your pointing at  Wink
[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

In case any Bitstamp users feel like making their opinion heard, I opened a thread in the Service Discussion subforum with a "Message to Bitstamp", collecting complaints, to let them know that their time is running out and they need to get their act together now.

If you have a minute, add your comment.

Don't know if it'll help, but it's worth a try.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Has anyone noticed their 30-day USD trade volume and thus trade fee being reset to $0 and 0.50% respectively?
I've traded today and during the week, yet my fee is up to 0.50% from the nice 0.20%
I've filed a support ticket to this effect, but would like to know if this is a glitch in my account or system-wide?
I noticed this also few days ago and i opened an ticket, but till now there is no answer yet.
If you check transaction there is correct fee calculation, based on your trading volume.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Thanks for alleviating my concerns. Checked my applied fees as well, and it does indeed seem to be a cosmetic bug in Bitstamp's interface.

Only annoying thing is that if you try to go all in it gives you the difference between your real fee and 0.5% back in dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Doubletop and then Bubblepop?

Hope so  Grin
Best trap ever.

There are only BEARtraps in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Thanks for alleviating my concerns. Checked my applied fees as well, and it does indeed seem to be a cosmetic bug in Bitstamp's interface.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Has anyone noticed their 30-day USD trade volume and thus trade fee being reset to $0 and 0.50% respectively?
I've traded today and during the week, yet my fee is up to 0.50% from the nice 0.20%
I've filed a support ticket to this effect, but would like to know if this is a glitch in my account or system-wide?

I noticed this too, and I had enough volume for 0.2 as well. I did some trades and calculated the fee, and it does deduct 0.2% and not 0.5, even though the account says.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
NEW ATH!!!

Not so surprising with such media coverage last days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitcoin - love & hate

Hope so  Grin
Best trap ever.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 272
Perhaps due to the news about Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Galactic accepting Bitcoins? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
So whats going on today at Bitstamp?
Is it heavily being pumped by some luckless manipulator? Its already higher then gox.
maybe "Banking software issues RESOLVED"
legendary
Activity: 1022
So whats going on today at Bitstamp?
Is it heavily being pumped by some luckless manipulator? Its already higher then gox.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Pages:
Jump to: