Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 3. (Read 89285 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
DONT TRUST BITSTAMP. THEY ARE RIPPERS. TOOK ME 4400 EURO FROM A SEPA TRANSFER. MONEY ARE IN THERE ACCOUNT MORE THAN A WEEK AND THEY DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING. ALWAYS THEY SAID TO HAVE PATIENCE. SO PEOPLES DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE LIKE ME. I HAVE PROOVES.
you seem to be not the only one,
please report your issue here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270716.100 (Bitstamp thread on service discussion board)
huh, fresh user, two posts....so you just registered here to spread this "info".  Undecided (sorry just my personal suspicion for fresh users, there are a lot of fudsters in this forum)

Soon we will have the resources to use sockpuppets on hourly pay, like they do.

But wait - since we speak the truth, we don't need to pay anyone to spread it, they do it willingly...  Cheesy

i see where your pointing at  Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
huh, fresh user, two posts....so you just registered here to spread this "info".  Undecided (sorry just my personal suspicion for fresh users, there are a lot of fudsters in this forum)

Soon we will have the resources to use sockpuppets on hourly pay, like they do.

But wait - since we speak the truth, we don't need to pay anyone to spread it, they do it willingly...  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I hate the way this exchange trades - the chart is completely out of line with the other exchanges. I have made some really bad trades here that would have been great trades anywhere else.

I sold 15% of my btc last night so that I could sleep. I wake up and see bitstamp has risen $70 - so my trade is at a $70/btc loss. Meanwhile btce had risen $10, and at btce I would have had opportunities to even cover it at a profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
DONT TRUST BITSTAMP. THEY ARE RIPPERS. TOOK ME 4400 EURO FROM A SEPA TRANSFER. MONEY ARE IN THERE ACCOUNT MORE THAN A WEEK AND THEY DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING. ALWAYS THEY SAID TO HAVE PATIENCE. SO PEOPLES DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE LIKE ME. I HAVE PROOVES.
Welcome to bitcointalk.org!

What are your prooves?

logical steps in your situation
1. bitstamp recently had problems with their banking software. officially it's resolved but perhaps some deposits still waiting in line
2. under account/support you can create a ticket with your problem.
3. still no reaction, i recommend a stricter toned mail or ticket with consideration of involving a lawyer.
4. still no reaction....last solution: reverse the transfer and don't use stamp anymore or if that's not possible consult a lawyer.

to ease your concerns i suppose bitstamp is overrun by new users during the last weeks of media coverage, so i wouldn't be surprised if service doesn't run too smooth there atm.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
hit and miss loging on. i have tried last night and it was fine today i can then cant then can then cant. now it is stuck on cant.

what really pissed me off is coinbase. i know a bit off topic but those dicks kept messing up last night. want to buy? no you cant we are out. want to sell? let me think for five minutes plus forever while it crashes. oh ok we can sell now....oh waite it just dropped in the time i took to load so you are going to lose 1,000 usd. is that ok? NO THATS NOT OK YOU ASS HAT!!!! augh i hate coinbase sometimes. well only at the most critical times of buying or selling does it take a shit and it will give you a price that is one hundred BELOW THE LOWEST PRICE! not the avrage of gox and stamp but low low low.

ok i had to get that out, im better. even though you still cant buy on coinbase
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I can't get on either. Price is frozen at 554.99 and seems there are no buyers.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Website is up, puhh...
Is Bitstamp down or only for me ? Trading API seems to be down for at least 2 hours, website also.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
gox @713 vs
stmp @616

so gox is 15.7% above bitstamp. Fuck this, bitstamp should lead. You are drunk, mtgox. Go sleep.
Activity: 644
Dat wall at $600...
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Pretty massive difference with MtGox right now.
~$40 / 10%
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 476
Everyone is following china. It was china that brought us here in the first place
The buy difference at this point I think just represents more the fact that stamp follows gox so there is an apprehension about making a move before gox does it.

I think Bitstamp is looking more at what China is doing. Gox went down from 350 to 330 just now and Bitstamp didn't even move an inch. Only when China dropped a bit someone decided to dump a few coins on Bitstamp.

Exactly, I also noticed this behaviour for some time.
gox and btce follow each other
china and bitstamp follow each other
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The buy difference at this point I think just represents more the fact that stamp follows gox so there is an apprehension about making a move before gox does it.

I think Bitstamp is looking more at what China is doing. Gox went down from 350 to 330 just now and Bitstamp didn't even move an inch. Only when China dropped a bit someone decided to dump a few coins on Bitstamp.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
In 4-5 years bitcoin will hit ~ 1 Trillion USD market.

Why?   in 49 months, bitcoin market value has grown 43,500,000%.  Yes over 43 million percent.
It has grown over 8,800% average per month over the last 49 months.
This month it had peaked to over 4.4 Billion USd market and it was less than 1 Billion USD less than 11 months ago.

Even if growth slowed to 1/8th its current speed it would still hit 1 Trillion USD market in less than 5 years.

What does this mean?

1 Bitcoin will appreciate ~1000% of the current value.  So a $200-$300 bitcoin will be worth $20,000 to $30,000 in 5 years.  Of course bitcoin could crash and stabilize at a maximum like gold, however It has a high potential of appreciating as it is easily divisible to much smaller values for transactions.

Pages:
Jump to: