Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 17. (Read 89287 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
How do I cancel an open order on bitstamp? I put in an open order to buy at a very low price for fun. Now I cant figure out how to fix it Sad

account -> open orders

THanks just found it now on my laptop. Couldnt find it before on the iphone. grr
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How do I cancel an open order on bitstamp? I put in an open order to buy at a very low price for fun. Now I cant figure out how to fix it Sad

account -> open orders
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
Bitstamp going mental, 195,96.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Looks like the BitStamp market is maturing now.  Even when stamp has been beating gox on volume on a slow market gox was taking the lead for big actions.  Now we just saw even for the dip caused by the china 80k dump more volume was traded in the 10mins follow-on on stamp (3.5k) than gox (3k).  Looking good :)

[snip]

The biggest improvement, IMO, is that finally some market depth is developing on stamp.

I know, it's far from perfect, but anyone who has been trading  on stamp with any meaningful volume 2 months ago will remember that slippage was really, really bad. Now, it's possible to move moderate amounts and not be killed by slippage.

That, and the consistently good volume on bitstamp makes me think that, finally, mtgox and bitstamp are "equally important" as of now. Next step: bitstamp taking the pole position :D
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Wish I had USD on Bitstamp... it is so far behind BTCChina that arbitrage will happen at any moment. The price could spike to $190 in a second.

How does one easily move money back from China to EUR/US?

Not.

It is easy, all you have to do is stretch the definition of "easy" to include buying a bunch of stuff that can be exported and sold in US/EU.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The stampede of buying continues on stamp now without help from 1300+ btcchina this time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Looks like the BitStamp market is maturing now.  Even when stamp has been beating gox on volume on a slow market gox was taking the lead for big actions.  Now we just saw even for the dip caused by the china 80k dump more volume was traded in the 10mins follow-on on stamp (3.5k) than gox (3k).  Looking good Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Wish I had USD on Bitstamp... it is so far behind BTCChina that arbitrage will happen at any moment. The price could spike to $190 in a second.

Not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Bitstamp bid price now closer to gox price than to btce and cbx.  Stamp volume holding out nicely against gox too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
* (c)
Not enough USD reserve on Bitstamp, you cannot buy on Bitstamp at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1680
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I hear walls cracking...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

That is a GOLD bear, what about the Bitcoin Bear? Wink
FNG
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1680
175, here we come!
Activity: 504
170 wall about to fall  Cool  Cool
Activity: 560
I am very happy there has been correction , now we can steadily get back to upward movement again  , this is healthy trading Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: