Pages:
Author

Topic: BitSyncom, will all the chip orders ship together? - page 2. (Read 11502 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Has anyone here got a refund from Avalon as of yet?

No answer to any ticket anymore, so not for refund ticket either.

Well that sucks, do we as buyers have any recourse?

I thought the terms were pretty upfront prior to buying.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Well that sucks, do we as buyers have any recourse?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
imagine BFL BUYERS , THEY WAITED FOR A YEAR,

Imagine preorder volume that BFL got in $, and that they must invent ASICs

Avalon that give working Batch #1 and Batch #2 preorder, then preorder for batch3 to give 3+month waiting when they had working technology and facility.
I don't even mention that month after preorders BTC was skyrocketing to +260$ level so leverage for Avalon was huuugggeee...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

If someone has a shit for dinner that won't make my shit dinner any better tasting.
Good point!
Very classy, hope they will build new facility with our money when they will be releasing gen2 ASIC?
Will they ask for free loanfrom their customers for new facility the same way as they did with batch #3?
Definitely they will.
Don't know how many people still believe in them.
Activity: 322
Very classy, hope they will build new facility with our money when they will be releasing gen2 ASIC?
Will they ask for free loanfrom their customers for new facility the same way as they did with batch #3?

Of course, it seems to be their modus operandi.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

If someone has a shit for dinner that won't make my shit dinner any better tasting.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Duelbits.com
You're not important ones  Grin
Avalon is currently as bad as BFL is. They made a killing and don't give a shit about anyone now. Yifu treats his customers on pretty similar way as Inaba does, he maybe doesn't use as strong words as Inaba does but he is shitting all over his customers who financed his business for free and received heck all for it.

Only those that got their Avalon orders early and made lot of money with them can support Yifu's behavior, anyone else can easily see it's unprofessional and arrogant.

Yeah 3 Batchers, you gave me lot of your money so I can build a company with it, you won't get a product that could make you a money as I've promised so if you want I can refund you. Who needs a bank loans when you could get away with this stuff. God bless asics. *yifulaunchinghistrademarkniceguysmilehere*
I agree with you.
We give our money to them used 4 months for free. And we haven't received even a word of thanks. Fuck!
legendary
Duelbits.com
Avalon is currently as bad as BFL is. They made a killing and don't give a shit about anyone now. Yifu treats his customers on pretty similar way as Inaba does, he maybe doesn't use as strong words as Inaba does but he is shitting all over his customers who financed his business for free and received heck all for it.

Only those that got their Avalon orders early and made lot of money with them can support Yifu's behavior, anyone else can easily see it's unprofessional and arrogant.

Yeah 3 Batchers, you gave me lot of your money so I can build a company with it, you won't get a product that could make you a money as I've promised so if you want I can refund you. Who needs a bank loans when you could get away with this stuff. God bless asics. *yifulaunchinghistrademarkniceguysmilehere*
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Oh thought they were getting the chips and then sending them out to customers from Avalon HQ.  That makes it somewhat better then...

Still.  Think they have de-validated their own motto though, "ASICs on time".

I think with the community working together and the dedicated work on the Klondike design though, folks are gonna have those Ava-Clones in no time, many even before batch 2+3 are done shipping.  Hope I'm wrong, of course.    
Activity: 322
Wow... sorta stunned that Avalon is gonna send out the chip orders before their 3 month delayed batch 3.  That's incredibly lame.  I thought it was a no-brainer that they would ship stuff out in the order that they received their orders. 

I wasn't really too upset with the big delay shipping batch 3, the ROI still looked fine, and delays are what make ASICs ASICs. But now that my ROI is pretty much sunk...really sucks...while folks ordering months after me at the same company are in a better position  Huh  Cry

Avalon isn't assembling anything with the chips.  They ship directly from TSMC (or the packager) to whoever ordered the 10k batch.

It has nothing to do with and does not tie up Avalon's own PCB assembly production for their Miners in batch #2/3
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Wow... sorta stunned that Avalon is gonna send out the chip orders before their 3 month delayed batch 3.  That's incredibly lame.  I thought it was a no-brainer that they would ship stuff out in the order that they received their orders. 

I wasn't really too upset with the big delay shipping batch 3, the ROI still looked fine, and delays are what make ASICs ASICs. But now that my ROI is pretty much sunk...really sucks...while folks ordering months after me at the same company are in a better position  Huh  Cry
legendary
I submitted a refund request for a batch 3 asic and have not heard anything yet nor received a refund.

Edit: This was about 6 days ago.

Since bitsyncom mentioned its possible i tried it yesterday too but without answer. Im pretty sure that yifu is reading each new ticket in hours because he answered fast to 2 of my tickets. Im not sure what it means to not get an answer on this. Maybe his statement that avalons are mass produced now means he will sit it out until the batch 3 are produced fast now?
But maybe he meant the production of avalon chips only.
Im wondering how it turns out. Will a refund be the full btc i paid or something like BFL-Style?

Has anyone submitted a refund request for a chip order yet?

I dont know one. But to be honest... is there a better investment? KNCMIner looks like its half the price for the GH than avalon chips + assembly. But they comes months later. And now yifu stated that avalon chips have a clock cap at 450MHz instead 282MHz. I believe that wishes away all other mining options again.

That clock cap at 450mh/s isn't new, Yifu said that clock cap info has been on the Github repo all this time since he posted it, just no one checked...

Yes, i noted too. Its strange that all the devs checked the infos and no one stumbled about this info. But i think its funny that the old techniques now are nearly as good as the newest asic techs. I had doubt about its better now to invest in kncminer or bitfury but now i think avalon is still better. the hashrate for the price is nearly as good and you can have it some months earlier, what probably is the best argument.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I submitted a refund request for a batch 3 asic and have not heard anything yet nor received a refund.

Since bitsyncom mentioned its possible i tried it yesterday too but without answer. Im pretty sure that yifu is reading each new ticket in hours because he answered fast to 2 of my tickets. Im not sure what it means to not get an answer on this. Maybe his statement that avalons are mass produced now means he will sit it out until the batch 3 are produced fast now?
Im wondering how it turns out. Will a refund be the full btc i paid or something like BFL-Style?

I dont know one. But to be honest... is there a better investment? KNCMIner looks like its half the price for the GH than avalon chips + assembly. But they comes months later. And now yifu stated that avalon chips have a clock cap at 450MHz instead 282MHz. I believe that wishes away all other mining options again.

That clock cap at 450mh/s isn't new, Yifu said that clock cap info has been on the Github repo all this time since he posted it, just no one checked...
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: