Pages:
Author

Topic: BitSyncom, will all the chip orders ship together? - page 3. (Read 11502 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I submitted a refund request for a batch 3 asic and have not heard anything yet nor received a refund.

Edit: This was about 6 days ago.

Since bitsyncom mentioned its possible i tried it yesterday too but without answer. Im pretty sure that yifu is reading each new ticket in hours because he answered fast to 2 of my tickets. Im not sure what it means to not get an answer on this. Maybe his statement that avalons are mass produced now means he will sit it out until the batch 3 are produced fast now?
But maybe he meant the production of avalon chips only.
Im wondering how it turns out. Will a refund be the full btc i paid or something like BFL-Style?

Has anyone submitted a refund request for a chip order yet?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I submitted a refund request for a batch 3 asic and have not heard anything yet nor received a refund.

Since bitsyncom mentioned its possible i tried it yesterday too but without answer. Im pretty sure that yifu is reading each new ticket in hours because he answered fast to 2 of my tickets. Im not sure what it means to not get an answer on this. Maybe his statement that avalons are mass produced now means he will sit it out until the batch 3 are produced fast now?
But maybe he meant the production of avalon chips only.
Im wondering how it turns out. Will a refund be the full btc i paid or something like BFL-Style?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Same with me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Please keep updating in here. Thanks.
Activity: 67

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
I think Batch 3 customers would love to be thrown a bone.  I think the idea of all 3 module purchases getting upgraded to 4 modules is a great idea.  It is a solution that doesn't cost Bitsyncom very much (if Hashtech can build them with chip orders for 9BTC, I would guess at most 3BTC per module for Bitsyncom to produce them).  This also has the advantage of making the assembly process uniform (just like Batch 1 and 2 were only 3 modules). 

If that approach is taken, the obvious solution for 4 module customers is to have their price refunded down to 3 module price (i.e. 76BTC - if purchased with a powersupply) per unit.  However... that is a more expensive proposition... as that is real BTC being refunded.  Maybe something could be arranged with store credit... though I doubt that will be as popular, but won't be as expense for Bitsyncom.

My guess is that all Batch 3 customers would prefer and be happy with this solution rather than putting in a refund request for the whole amount.  This at least I think give batch 3 customers the belief that they have a chance for some level of return on investment.
wishful thinking, but would never happen. the max batch 3 will get is chip credits worth 3 BTC.
Activity: 406
You lend them the money interest free for 4 months, I am sure they appreciate that. They used them to buy equipments and what not and by the way probably they have been using your Miner to mine for the last 3 months, thanks to you all. Grin
I certainly think all 3 module purchases, should be bumped upto 4 modules at no extra cost...Wink

What about those who ordered 4 modules then ?

I don't know...whatever seems as proportionately appropriate. Fact is, if bulk chips arrive ahead of batch #3 deliveries, Batch #3 customers have been shafted, which is looking more likely now...

I think Batch 3 customers would love to be thrown a bone.  I think the idea of all 3 module purchases getting upgraded to 4 modules is a great idea.  It is a solution that doesn't cost Bitsyncom very much (if Hashtech can build them with chip orders for 9BTC, I would guess at most 3BTC per module for Bitsyncom to produce them).  This also has the advantage of making the assembly process uniform (just like Batch 1 and 2 were only 3 modules).  

If that approach is taken, the obvious solution for 4 module customers is to have their price refunded down to 3 module price (i.e. 76BTC - if purchased with a powersupply) per unit.  However... that is a more expensive proposition... as that is real BTC being refunded.  Maybe something could be arranged with store credit... though I doubt that will be as popular, but won't be as expense for Bitsyncom.

My guess is that all Batch 3 customers would prefer and be happy with this solution rather than putting in a refund request for the whole amount.  This at least I think give batch 3 customers the belief that they have a chance for some level of return on investment.
It is just a good wish of you guys. BitSyncom said nothing about this portion.
I believe all batch#3 customers should think about the worst case.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I certainly think all 3 module purchases, should be bumped upto 4 modules at no extra cost...Wink

I don't know...whatever seems as proportionately appropriate. Fact is, if bulk chips arrive ahead of batch #3 deliveries, Batch #3 customers have been shafted, which is looking more likely now...

I think Batch 3 customers would love to be thrown a bone.  I think the idea of all 3 module purchases getting upgraded to 4 modules is a great idea.  It is a solution that doesn't cost Bitsyncom very much (if Hashtech can build them with chip orders for 9BTC, I would guess at most 3BTC per module for Bitsyncom to produce them).  This also has the advantage of making the assembly process uniform (just like Batch 1 and 2 were only 3 modules).  

If that approach is taken, the obvious solution for 4 module customers is to have their price refunded down to 3 module price (i.e. 76BTC - if purchased with a powersupply) per unit.  However... that is a more expensive proposition... as that is real BTC being refunded.  Maybe something could be arranged with store credit... though I doubt that will be as popular, but won't be as expense for Bitsyncom.

My guess is that all Batch 3 customers would prefer and be happy with this solution rather than putting in a refund request for the whole amount.  This at least I think give batch 3 customers the belief that they have a chance for some level of return on investment.
They fuck their customers today. One day they will be fucked by their customers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
He is certainly not paying 80,000 USD for 10,000 chips to TSMC. And he is certainly not ordering 10,000 chips at a time. And as I have said before, his product being in high demand, he can sell that order to someone else. I am sure he loves to have minions like you around who would do his job of fooling people for him.

Man, you sound very butthurt for being late to the party. Wake up, the time of huge ROI in mining is GONE, we're back to normal.

If you don't want to buy from Avalon, do not buy, we all know they are not paying 0.078BTC per chip to the fab. But... But... Wait.... How many BTC will each one of those chips generate? Well... Potentially much more than 0.078BTC! Wow, what a surprise... That's why you want them, right? So... Do you want Avalon to sell you a chip that potentially generates $100 for $1, and if that investment gets riskier because you were late, you want to have the right to chicken out.

Yeah man, keep dreaming - again: you arrived late to the party, sorry for that. You should have bought a couple batch #1 and you would now be grateful of that insane return that no other company has never ever offered you (and will never again), and you would be looking at things with a bit of perspective. But, I know, being late feels bad. Cheesy

Bitcoinorama,

With all due respect, how can manufacturing incompetence of B#3 affect chip orders, except out of spite?

It is not like the chip orders are given prioroty over miners. If that were so, I would be in concurrence.

In fact batch #3 enourmous price was calculated on some estimated difficulty, once they ship chips first they will pump up the difficulty, screwing all batch #3 customers over, and will not fulfill the deal/agreement with customers

Very true, but as customers we can just take our money back and put it elsewhere. That's the only thing we have left.

If he can refund Batch3, why can't he refund chip orders? Its the same thing. He is just being greedy, and it hurts him to see the money going out.

Post your order # and let's see if Bitsyncom refunds you. After all this whining, I'm pretty sure he will. Let's see, give it a try of you want it so badly.

I haven't even ordered yet. And I don't think I will. His practice is shady.

So... You want to place an order for 10,000 chips, an order Avalon has to forward to the fab and pay for it, but at the same time you want to keep the right to chicken out if the difficulty skyrockets before you receive them? This is what you want, right?

What do you believe, that they can get refunds for their fab? Keep dreaming, TSMC won't refund any customer that "chickens out".

He is certainly not paying 80,000 USD for 10,000 chips to TSMC. And he is certainly not ordering 10,000 chips at a time. And as I have said before, his product being in high demand, he can sell that order to someone else. I am sure he loves to have minions like you around who would do his job of fooling people for him.
legendary
Bitcoinorama,

With all due respect, how can manufacturing incompetence of B#3 affect chip orders, except out of spite?

It is not like the chip orders are given prioroty over miners. If that were so, I would be in concurrence.

In fact batch #3 enourmous price was calculated on some estimated difficulty, once they ship chips first they will pump up the difficulty, screwing all batch #3 customers over, and will not fulfill the deal/agreement with customers

Very true, but as customers we can just take our money back and put it elsewhere. That's the only thing we have left.

If he can refund Batch3, why can't he refund chip orders? Its the same thing. He is just being greedy, and it hurts him to see the money going out.

Post your order # and let's see if Bitsyncom refunds you. After all this whining, I'm pretty sure he will. Let's see, give it a try of you want it so badly.

So... You want to place an order for 10,000 chips, an order Avalon has to forward to the fab and pay for it, but at the same time you want to keep the right to chicken out if the difficulty skyrockets before you receive them? This is what you want, right?

What do you believe, that they can get refunds for their fab? Keep dreaming, TSMC won't refund any customer that "chickens out".
legendary

Batch#3 customers could receive some extra chips to recompense those delays Smiley

That would be great - what about a partial refund? Units where priced at $75 because the diff. at delivery was expected to be between 10 and 12 million... Now it's double, what about a 37.5BTC refund to all customers? That would be awesome, and would be consistent with the logic Avalon followed to price their units, as they insisted on the fact the price was calculated on ROI based on difficulty expectation....

But.... I'm quite sure this won't happen.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Bitcoinorama,

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Batch#3 customers could receive some extra chips to recompense those delays Smiley

legendary
Bitcoinorama,

Pages:
Jump to: