Pages:
Author

Topic: BitSyncom, will all the chip orders ship together? - page 8. (Read 11502 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
My group order was closed 17-June
Let's hope it'll be put in production with other orders

Whats your order status saying? I use AlertBox (FF-Extension) i get an alarm and an email when something changes there.
I have to ask john for update the group is escrowed
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Whats your order status saying? I use AlertBox (FF-Extension) i get an alarm and an email when something changes there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I only can say this:

2013-06-13: Batch 5 ordered - Status "Chips ordered" | Batch 6 starts
2013-06-09: Batch 1, 2, 3 and 4 changed their status from "Chips ordered" to "Sample-chip-shipped"
2013-06-04: Batch 2, 3 and 4 changed their status from "Processing" to "Chips ordered"
2013-05-27: Batch 4 ordered - Status "Processing" | Batch 5 starts
2013-05-23: Batch 3 ordered - Status "Processing" | Batch 4 starts
2013-05-23: Batch 2 changed their status from "On hold" to "Processing"
2013-05-21: Batch 1 changed their status from "Processing" to "Chips ordered"
2013-05-18: Batch 2 ordered - Status "On hold" | Batch 3 starts
2013-05-11: Batch 1 ordered - Status "Processing" | Batch 2 starts

So 9 days ago batch 5 was ordered and went to chips ordered fast. In hours. I tend to believe that the foundry didnt start to create the chips yet so that yifu can still put in more chip orders until the foundry starts to produce them all.
But if you buy today it can be that they already created the chips yesterday or so.

Yifu was a bit talkative the last days... maybe he answers the question.
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
Not sure if he will respond but I believe May 1st was the cutoff for the first round of chip orders. I'm not sure if another order has been placed with the foundry?

Any sources for your belief?

Yes, but I don't really want to comb through the forums for it. I believe Zefir's group buy indicates as much.

Avalon is a bunch of young guys... they aren't good at customer service, they do what they want to do. It is what it is... they will likely deliver on time, but it's hard as hell to get a hold of any of them.

No, I was maybe not clear on this. Truth is, I do not know (and most probably nobody else) how the chips will ship. I ordered 8 batches over the second half of April, and they might show up all at once in a big box or be shipped over two weeks in smaller packages.

It would really be helpful to know this to organize and prepare shipping beforehand. Given that team Avalon showed some presence on the forums recently and started handling tickets, I have some hopes that this will be clarified soon.
legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
Not sure if he will respond but I believe May 1st was the cutoff for the first round of chip orders. I'm not sure if another order has been placed with the foundry?

Yes, but I don't really want to comb through the forums for it. I believe Zefir's group buy indicates as much.

Avalon is a bunch of young guys... they aren't good at customer service, they do what they want to do. It is what it is... they will likely deliver on time, but it's hard as hell to get a hold of any of them.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Why isn't BitSyncom more clear and transparent in this regard? I didn't buy into TerraHash pre-order, because its much better and cheaper to buy your own chips and get them assembled. I missed most of the earlier group buys (I actually didn't have much money couple months ago). I have the money now, but I don't know whether to buy Avalon chips, or buy into KNC. If Avalon is going to ship the chips ordered now in September, then I would of course buy KNC. If Avalon is shipping all the chips together in July/August, I would rather buy Avalon.

legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
If I were to order 10,000 chips today, will they be shipped 2 months after the people who ordered on April 20th? Or 2 weeks? Or 2 days?

What I understand is, you are getting the chips made from the foundry in one giant order. And why wouldn't you? The bigger the order, the cheaper per chip you would have to pay.

Please answer this question. I am sure if there is not much difference between the shipment time, you will receive as many more orders as you have already received! I for sure will be ordering right away.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: