Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 67. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
IMPORTANT: We are going to Bring all PHASE 1 Investors to PHASE II ICO since phase1 did not go well as we planned. So for FAIRNESS,
everyone who already Invested will have the 20M Coins Distributed Proportionally to the Amount of BTC they Sent.

Instead of: [19580940] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED), it will now be [20000000] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

As a phase I investor this is much better.

Do Phase I Investors still get the 10% bonus then?

That will be totally unfair and unacceptable. There is no BONUS in Phase2 ICO structure (it is posted in the ICO terms section).

Thank you.

Why is that unfair? I invested in Phase I to get an 10% Bonus. Now you changed ICO rules and I get only a proportion as anyone else and no bonus for early investors. The early investor is the one that gave trust to the project, spreading the word and giving a signal to others that came later that this project is legit.

Calculation:
The amount invested in Phase1 gets a proportionally amount as everyone else after ICO ends after 15th of July.
All Phase I investors will get their deserved 10% bonus additionally to the proportionally amount. This will subsequently lower the amount of Phase II Investors.
I guess Lisk did it the same way. No Unfairness with that imo.
Cutting early Investors off now is unfair.

Thank you.

Edit: There is no NO BONUS in Phase1 ICO structure (it is posted in the ICO term section). Quote: Plus you will Get an Additional 10% BONUS applied on your Investment.

Edit2: To be clear: I invested in Phase1 not Phase2. So, I am eligible for that Bonus. You can not just cut Investors off only because you decided to put every Investor in Phase2 now!
not acceptable and unfair!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
IMPORTANT: We are going to Bring all PHASE 1 Investors to PHASE II ICO since phase1 did not go well as we planned. So for FAIRNESS,
everyone who already Invested will have the 20M Coins Distributed Proportionally to the Amount of BTC they Sent.

Instead of: [19580940] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED), it will now be [20000000] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

That will be totally unfair and unacceptable. There is no BONUS in Phase2 ICO structure (it is posted in the ICO terms section).

Thank you.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

If yes, how the calculation will be?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Almost 13 BTC in ICO funds. Solid amount of BTCs. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

OK

One Phase, One BitSynq
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You're looking at one very happy investor. Great decision, and decisive. Exactly what I want in an investment.

So much changes in ICO structure.
Activity: 463

You're looking at one very happy investor. Great decision, and decisive. Exactly what I want in an investment.
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

Ok that is some good news for sure. thanks dev  Smiley
SynqCrypto Team
Tomorrow or in the next 24hrs everything will be corrected. We will only have One Spreadsheet for the whole ICO.
Thank you for your Interest in BitSynq.
Activity: 840

good move zaph3t...and thank you ROBERTO for suggesting redistribution, a classy move.
Great job.

Are you planning to pay Yobit for listing of BITSYNQ or will you wait and get it listed for free based on community support?
yobit should pay for the honor of having this coin. the only redeeming fact about that site is when you type in c-cex , in chat, it auto corrects to some homophobic shit.
playing madlibs with it is a riot
SynqCrypto Team

legendary
Activity: 1120
Great job.

Are you planning to pay Yobit for listing of BITSYNQ or will you wait and get it listed for free based on community support?
At this point it's not fair for ICO 1 investors, maybe if the dev take the decision to share equally the 20 Millions coins for all investors (Phase 1 and 2) it's better for all! (only invested in phase 2) but the price between the 2 phase is oversized at this point!

Maybe dev make all investors happy that's a good start
If that everyone wants, i can bring all Phase1 investors to Phase2. it is not even a little tiny Issue.
Can be done in the next 24hrs without any problem.

Thank you.

EDIT: The 20M cannot be equally shared it has to proportionally shared based on each person BTC sent.

zapht3t
thanks for the quick intermediation. I would support rolling phase 1 and phase 2 together...and just have it be proportional. But now maybe phase 2 people get upset.  hope not
btw - your addressing this situation so quickly has been indicative of how you've responded here in the past...and why I like this project
SynqCrypto Team
Owner of Tx: 00999b465a428c52f30127b8396457e25441daecb52dc2932a3709860696b620
You entered wrong BTC amount in the ICO Form. Just letting you know. I Will correct it myself. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

EDIT: The 20M cannot be equally shared it has to proportionally shared based on each person BTC sent.

Yes of course, that's what i was trying to say.
SynqCrypto Team
At this point it's not fair for ICO 1 investors, maybe if the dev take the decision to share equally the 20 Millions coins for all investors (Phase 1 and 2) it's better for all! (only invested in phase 2) but the price between the 2 phase is oversized at this point!

If that everyone wants, i can bring all Phase1 investors to Phase2. it is not even a little tiny Issue.
Can be done in the next 24hrs without any problem.

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

phase 2 will actually reward investors with a lot more tokens than those who invested in the first phase, typically not the way ico works.

maybe someone better with numbers can figure out the differential , but it seems substantial

or am I wrong?

Phase 1 ico investors will not be happy.

for sure

for sure phase 1 investors got short end...
phase 1 investor
.15 btc = 1,000 tokens
phase 2 investor (as of today)
.15 btc = 838,000 tokens

but all phase1 investors are also investing in phase2 so what do you say about? huh!
and between is there any phase1 investor complaining here? stop trying to make us feel bad.
Im totally happy and let see how phase2 will end before mocking us.  Tongue
maybe mocking myself...maybe I too am phase one investor. One who failed too fully read and understand implications of how ICO worked.
would wonder if devs anticipated this outcome when they set up funding like this.
seems incredibly inequitable as early investors are probably going to see a dilution in there stakes to make them basically worthless.
even if all phase 1 people are in phase 2.....its really not the point

Pages:
Jump to: