Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 68. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
My name is already on the list now
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
This is the calculation:

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Get the idea now?

I suspect you are wasting your breath there CryptoLord.
Those two can't even read a post just a page back.
Activity: 436
Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

EXACTLY!!!

Thats the only thing that put me off this ico.  2nd phase....  we are just meant to send some bitcoin to an escrow address (no problem there) But then we wait until, like you say, we get given some random number, probably a lot less than it actually works out.

Speaking of "Working Out"

What is the exact calculation for this 2nd phase, at least then potential investors can have a good idea if its "Fair" or not.

But to make it like this in the first place, put the nail in it for me, i'm OUT (of ICO, but will be prowling the Bittrex like a Hungry Wolf waiting to pounce 50%  below ICO price)

* Yawn * Did you even read any thing written in this thread Huh

[Ignored]
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I want to participated to the ICO, there aren't minimum to buy some SYNQ?

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get
Yeah. I have participated and now my trx was recorded in spreadsheet list.
Thanks You!

I am not sure this type of funding is correct. Everyone can see any TxID in the blockexplorer and fill out the spreadsheet. Is it so hard to create a website where each participant has his own btc address?
Activity: 616

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get
Yeah. I have participated and now my trx was recorded in spreadsheet list.
Thanks You!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
phase 2 will actually reward investors with a lot more tokens than those who invested in the first phase, typically not the way ico works.

maybe someone better with numbers can figure out the differential , but it seems substantial

or am I wrong?

Phase 1 ico investors will not be happy.

for sure

for sure phase 1 investors got short end...
phase 1 investor
.15 btc = 1,000 tokens
phase 2 investor (as of today)
.15 btc = 838,000 tokens

but all phase1 investors are also investing in phase2 so what do you say about? huh!
and between is there any phase1 investor complaining here? stop trying to make us feel bad.
Im totally happy and let see how phase2 will end before mocking us.  Tongue
Activity: 840
phase 2 will actually reward investors with a lot more tokens than those who invested in the first phase, typically not the way ico works.

maybe someone better with numbers can figure out the differential , but it seems substantial

or am I wrong?

for sure

for sure phase 1 investors got short end...
phase 1 investor
.15 btc = 1,000 tokens
phase 2 investor (as of today)
.15 btc = 838,000 tokens
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

or am I wrong?

lol Im totally happy with my phase1 investment. And im also investing a lot in phase2 like everyone else so phase1 will be a bonus for me. hehehe  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

or am I wrong?

or am I wrong?
To Participate to the ICO, 1st send your amount of BTC to the ESCROW BTC ADDRESS below:

NOTE: For PHASE II ICO, there NO FIXED PRICE. The DISTRIBUTION is PROPORTIONAL to ALL INVESTORS

like how Lisk did it and the last ones in get heavily penalised. I strongly believe this is a bad method of selling ICO coins
that has crept in to the alt coin industry. Not saying I wouldn't buy, just saying I don't like this type of guess work.
actually the last ones in only got penalized because the early investors got bonuses, but the total number of lisk decresed for everyone as the amount of btc invested increased
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To Participate to the ICO, 1st send your amount of BTC to the ESCROW BTC ADDRESS below:

NOTE: For PHASE II ICO, there NO FIXED PRICE. The DISTRIBUTION is PROPORTIONAL to ALL INVESTORS

like how Lisk did it and the last ones in get heavily penalised. I strongly believe this is a bad method of selling ICO coins
that has crept in to the alt coin industry. Not saying I wouldn't buy, just saying I don't like this type of guess work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

EXACTLY!!!

Thats the only thing that put me off this ico.  2nd phase....  we are just meant to send some bitcoin to an escrow address (no problem there) But then we wait until, like you say, we get given some random number, probably a lot less than it actually works out.

What is the exact calculation for this 2nd phase, at least then potential investors can have a good idea if its "Fair" or not.

But to make it like this in the first place, put the nail in it for me, i'm OUT (of ICO, but will be prowling the Bittrex like a Hungry Wolf waiting to pounce 50%  below ICO price)

Great and what is the escrow address for the 2nd phase ,so we can also check how much BTC has been sent there.
19M coins is fine, making the total?

What date will trading take place on Bittrex please?

Thanks for the info.

This is the calculation:

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Get the idea now?

the more entry the lesser of percentage of coin you can get so it will be segregated equally to all the participants right?

Yes, the coins will be distributed proportionately based on the amount of btc YOU sent compared to the TOTAL btc sent. For example, if you sent 10% btc of the total btc sent, you get 10% of the coins.
Activity: 142

EXACTLY!!!

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

the more entry the lesser of percentage of coin you can get so it will be segregated equally to all the participants right?

Yes, the coins will be distributed proportionately based on the amount of btc YOU sent compared to the TOTAL btc sent. For example, if you sent 10% btc of the total btc sent, you get 10% of the coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

EXACTLY!!!

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
So first informations about ICO and just than about platform? LOL

EXACTLY!!!

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

EXACTLY!!!

ICO still oven? i want to participated to the ico also.

You mean still open? Yes, until July 15

-2nd Phase Start from July 8th to July 15th and the ICO price is set to a Proportional Distribution
Based on the Amount of BTC each User Invested

Please refer to the first post of this thread on how to participate
sorry typo , I participated in ico but I do not see my name on the list , why ?
Tx: 882846f9a5f041136898fd02b392cb09eef3345a721ce6973dae97b8ce5b182d

When did you sent the btc? The list is updated every 24 hours
Pages:
Jump to: