Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 69. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I want to participated to the ICO, there aren't minimum to buy some SYNQ?

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get
ICO still oven? i want to participated to the ico also.

You mean still open? Yes, until July 15

-2nd Phase Start from July 8th to July 15th and the ICO price is set to a Proportional Distribution
Based on the Amount of BTC each User Invested

Please refer to the first post of this thread on how to participate
sorry typo , I participated in ico but I do not see my name on the list , why ?
Tx: 882846f9a5f041136898fd02b392cb09eef3345a721ce6973dae97b8ce5b182d
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Couldn't have explained it better myself Smiley . Phase 1 was a fixed price phase,  Phase 2 will be distributed evenly among investors - you will get a share of the 19580940 available coins in Phase 2 depending on the total BTC invested.

The less the better, cause less btc means lower ICO price for phase 2, if it is below 1500 sat, we may get much profit.  Grin Cheesy  Although i see this coin has not a good looking UI, I still may invest cause second phase ico price is so low.    Cheesy

Maybe better for the investors because they get more bitsynq with small amount of btc but the developers need more BTC to really develop the coin.
Activity: 728
Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Couldn't have explained it better myself Smiley . Phase 1 was a fixed price phase,  Phase 2 will be distributed evenly among investors - you will get a share of the 19580940 available coins in Phase 2 depending on the total BTC invested.

The less the better, cause less btc means lower ICO price for phase 2, if it is below 1500 sat, we may get much profit.  Grin Cheesy  Although i see this coin has not a good looking UI, I still may invest cause second phase ico price is so low.    Cheesy
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Spanish Translation *UPDATED*
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get

You mean still open? Yes, until July 15

-2nd Phase Start from July 8th to July 15th and the ICO price is set to a Proportional Distribution
Based on the Amount of BTC each User Invested

Please refer to the first post of this thread on how to participate
Activity: 590

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
We are working on implementing the Masternode protocol so it can be ready for use right on Launch date. Thank you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
All BOUNTIES CAMPAIGN now OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
NO NEW SIGNUPS ACCEPTED.
Those who Participated in the Sig and/or Avatar Campaign, must have
their Sig and/or Avatar Valid until the Distribution of their Bounty.
Distribution will start Few Days After End of the ICO.

Meaning I'm too late to join in your bounties campaign,  but I can still partcipate in your ICO?

Yeah you can still buy coins in ICO phase 2, but bounties have been locked if you are in in you are in else you are out - look at the first post for instructions.
Activity: 1022
All BOUNTIES CAMPAIGN now OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
NO NEW SIGNUPS ACCEPTED.
Those who Participated in the Sig and/or Avatar Campaign, must have
their Sig and/or Avatar Valid until the Distribution of their Bounty.
Distribution will start Few Days After End of the ICO.

Meaning I'm too late to join in your bounties campaign,  but I can still partcipate in your ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: