Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 283. (Read 199442 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Wasn't aware of this site until now but I like it, Smiley. Are you planning to release other games as well?

I do believe its in the possibility since what im aware of they do own https://777coin.com/
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Wasn't aware of this site until now but I like it, Smiley. Are you planning to release other games as well?
@lightlord
Why you don't use referral system to promote your website?

Its currently under development so its coming sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
@lightlord
Why you don't use referral system to promote your website?
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Its Happy Hour, which means all rainbot payouts are 500%. To win come and socialize, wish everyone the best of luck!  Smiley
Who ever hits 330000 will get 0.004 bounty
So come hangout chat and play a little.
Who ever hits id:320000 will get a bonus of 0.01btc bounty win or lose.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Its weird, now I cant join the chat "you are permanently banned from chat", whats happened? I think I did not do something break the rules, even if I did it, there should be at least a warning before permanent ban.
I was able to chat few hours ago, and I did not say anything against the rules just chatting with kimmy91 as I remember even it was only 2-3x chat messages (non spam messages)
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
This site is turning out to be a good site now.. seems chat is going pretty active every minute Smiley

The chat is loaded with self admitted bums who are barely gambling. Theyre just there for free btc. Kinda sad

agree with that, i visited the site and saw several users which are only there to get rains, they should add atleast a minimum deposit, daily wager and more to prevent those kind of users, its like they are only milking the site for free coins. rainbot should only give to its real gamblers

Luckybit implemented a daily wager system to prevent freeloaders from hanging out in chat all day trying to collect. The only problem i see with doing this here would be that the min win would have to be raised if users have to wager a certain amount. Not my call here, im only a mod, but its my fair opinion
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
This site is turning out to be a good site now.. seems chat is going pretty active every minute Smiley

The chat is loaded with self admitted bums who are barely gambling. Theyre just there for free btc. Kinda sad

agree with that, i visited the site and saw several users which are only there to get rains, they should add atleast a minimum deposit, daily wager and more to prevent those kind of users, its like they are only milking the site for free coins. rainbot should only give to its real gamblers
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We reached 300,000 Bets !!!  Smiley

Its Happy Hour 1000% Chat Rainbot!!!

the HH now not 1000% but 2000%
bitvest is the best Cheesy
donator
We reached 300,000 Bets !!!  Smiley

Its Happy Hour 1000% 2000% Chat Rainbot!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Update: There will be a 1000% chat rainbot Promotion when we reach 300K bets! Don't miss it! We are giving out a ton of BTC  Smiley

still around 1.1k bets for the HH Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Update: There will be a 1000% chat rainbot Promotion when we reach 300K bets! Don't miss it! We are giving out a ton of BTC  Smiley

Youre hosting alot of happy hours last couple days. Y hope it all works out for you and this site, its a nice place to hang out

Apparently the site is down right now?
Cloudflare says server is down.

Its up now, and its happened for the last two days I think but it was only for few seconds. So players only need to wait for a while and refresh/reload the page.
legendary
Activity: 854
Update: There will be a 1000% chat rainbot Promotion when we reach 300K bets! Don't miss it! We are giving out a ton of BTC  Smiley

Youre hosting alot of happy hours last couple days. Y hope it all works out for you and this site, its a nice place to hang out

Apparently the site is down right now?
Cloudflare says server is down.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

donator

Jump to: