Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwala - Get ready for Blockchain Banking - page 11. (Read 38595 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
... Bitwala will simply need to find another provider of prepaid CCs.

I imagine that this will be really difficult for them. Nearly all Bitcoin debit card providers used
cards issued by WaveCrest for a reason. There are just not that many card issuers that have a
valid license from VISA in the first place that want to deal with crytocurrency-related companies.

Bitwala may be fine, because they offer various other services, but the other Bitcoin debit
card providers can basically close down if they don´t manage to find another card issuer.

Let´s see what Bitwala comes up with after they calm down after the shock today.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Bitwala is done. All cards are suspended.
You need to fill form to get refund.

I have 2k EUR. I hope the refund arrives Wink

VISA just stated that the closure of Wavecrest is NOT an attack on bitcoin, but due to Wavecrest failing to comply with VISA rules. Bitwala will simply need to find another provider of prepaid CCs.
Activity: 75
Merit: 24
Bitwala is done. All cards are suspended.
You need to fill form to get refund.

I have 2k EUR. I hope the refund arrives Wink
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Freedom of Transaction
Dear Bitwala are there any problems?

Want to top up my debit card and i only get: you cant top up more?! what does it mean?!

Hi cypher21,

The limits for top-ups are: max amount per load is €10,000, max 2x €10,000 load per day, no maximal amount of funds on the card. Payments via POS are unlimited.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: If you are having a different issue with your top-ups please send me a PM with your user email and we will get back to you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Dear Bitwala are there any problems?

Want to top up my debit card and i only get: you cant top up more?! what does it mean?!
Freedom of Transaction
Hi,

I have signed up and send documents to be verified for level 2 account. But it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for verification. Is it okay for this much waiting time? Could you please help or speed up the verification process?

Hi shulio,

No, normally verification take 1-3 business days depending on the number of new users we have per day. In some occasions it can take longer but this not the norm. Could you please send me your login email via PM and I will check the status for you.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hi,

I have signed up and send documents to be verified for level 2 account. But it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for verification. Is it okay for this much waiting time? Could you please help or speed up the verification process?
Freedom of Transaction
I thought this website was going to be faster than other exchanges so I tried to make a 500 euros transfer to my bank. I did that last Wednesday, still nothing ''In progress'' Supposedly, in their FAQ is clearly stated that it takes 1 day if it's a SEPA transaction which it is. I understand there are bank holidays, but my transaction should have arrived the last friday or at least yesterday but still nothing.

Hello Astargath,

I apologie for the payment delay, could you please send me a PM with your login email and the Transaction ID? I will investigate what went wrong and get back too you.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I thought this website was going to be faster than other exchanges so I tried to make a 500 euros transfer to my bank. I did that last Wednesday, still nothing ''In progress'' Supposedly, in their FAQ is clearly stated that it takes 1 day if it's a SEPA transaction which it is. I understand there are bank holidays, but my transaction should have arrived the last friday or at least yesterday but still nothing.

Might want to ake into account (banking) holidays such as christmas and new years.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Freedom of Transaction
Sorry I dont understand.  Roll Eyes I signed up after 22 august and can I order a physical card from Turkey? Will I have a debit card and will use it in Turkey?

Hi mr.oz,

Yes, you can. The card you will receive is a prepaid card.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
If I can not order card what can I do with bitwala in Turkey?

Hi mr.oz,

You can order and use all our services as a residence from Turkey.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Sorry I dont understand.  Roll Eyes I signed up after 22 august and can I order a physical card from Turkey? Will I have a debit card and will use it in Turkey?
Freedom of Transaction
Hah this is a good idea  Grin
First time seeing this. Too bad doesn't support my country.

Hi bratko99,

Sorry for not supporting your country at the moment, maybe in the future.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction

Hi mr.oz,

You can order and use all our services as a residence from Turkey.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 196
Hah this is a good idea  Grin
First time seeing this. Too bad doesn't support my country.
Activity: 229
December 31, 2017, 11:57:28 AM
Hi Bitwala,

I am a new customer from Turkey and I have question about debit card. In the below link I see that Bitwala debit card is not usable in Turkey.
Also i can see that Turkey is in the supported country list. Which one is correct? Can i send it to Turkey and use it in here ?
Regards

https://help.bitwala.com/card/bitwala-prepaid-card-issuance-list

Hi ekt,

Thank you for getting in touch. Turkey is a supported country.

New customers who are residents outside of the EEA region, Europe Microstates, and EEA Overseas Territories, Israel and Turkey will not be able to order a card starting August 22nd, 2017.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Freedom of Transaction
December 22, 2017, 06:22:37 AM
Hi Bitwala,

I am a new customer from Turkey and I have question about debit card. In the below link I see that Bitwala debit card is not usable in Turkey.
Also i can see that Turkey is in the supported country list. Which one is correct? Can i send it to Turkey and use it in here ?
Regards

Hi ekt,

Thank you for getting in touch. Turkey is a supported country.

New customers who are residents outside of the EEA region, Europe Microstates, and EEA Overseas Territories, Israel and Turkey will not be able to order a card starting August 22nd, 2017.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
ekt
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 07:15:34 AM
Hi Bitwala,

Regards

Freedom of Transaction
December 20, 2017, 11:37:56 AM
it does...now i have a bigger problem. i initially put in 100$ to transfer before i became aware that i cant transfer to USD, and now i cant get it out. tried to send it back to my wallet, its asking me for "wallet password"...i tried putting in my password for bitwa.la didnt work....password for my blockchain wallet, didnt work....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi Plymouth Fury,

I will send you a PM.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
hiya Jeff...new Member here as well as at bitwa.la and i just have a quick question....will SWIFT # work in the IBAN section? i know that it is the International Banking Account Number, but it is the European counterpart to the SWIFT #, no? i am quite new to this entire thing, and to be honest your site is going to make my life a hell of a lot easier if i can figure it out.

Hi Plymouth Fury,
At the moment we only offer Bitcoin & 60+ Altcoins to EUR & GBP transfers. E.g. if you would like to send somebody money to a GBP bank account this will work but you couldn't send e.g. EUR to a USD account. 
Does this answer your question?

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
it does...now i have a bigger problem. i initially put in 100$ to transfer before i became aware that i cant transfer to USD, and now i cant get it out. tried to send it back to my wallet, its asking me for "wallet password"...i tried putting in my password for bitwa.la didnt work....password for my blockchain wallet, didnt work....PLEASE HELP!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: