Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwala - Get ready for Blockchain Banking - page 12. (Read 38595 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Freedom of Transaction
December 20, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

"Bitcoin this Christmas” Competition - https://www.bitwala.com/bitcoin-christmas-competition/
Freedom of Transaction
December 20, 2017, 05:29:20 AM
hiya Jeff...new Member here as well as at bitwa.la and i just have a quick question....will SWIFT # work in the IBAN section? i know that it is the International Banking Account Number, but it is the European counterpart to the SWIFT #, no? i am quite new to this entire thing, and to be honest your site is going to make my life a hell of a lot easier if i can figure it out.

Hi Plymouth Fury,
At the moment we only offer Bitcoin & 60+ Altcoins to EUR & GBP transfers. E.g. if you would like to send somebody money to a GBP bank account this will work but you couldn't send e.g. EUR to a USD account. 
Does this answer your question?

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
Hi Coali,

thanks for the heads up. If you can't reach anybody over Skype, please send us an email and we'll open a support tickets. That's actually the fastest way to get help from our support staff.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's a list of the relevant email-addresses: https://www.bitwala.io/contact/

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Since there isn't any phone number to contact you .... It would be nice if you actually had someone taking care of the skype you have in your contact page.

I have been trying to contact you on skype for more than two weeks, but there is no one there.

Suggestions:
If you can not provide a contact phone number ...
Put someone to take care of your skype, or remove it from your contact page.
Put a chat box and an operator on your website.

hiya Jeff...new Member here as well as at bitwa.la and i just have a quick question....will SWIFT # work in the IBAN section? i know that it is the International Banking Account Number, but it is the European counterpart to the SWIFT #, no? i am quite new to this entire thing, and to be honest your site is going to make my life a hell of a lot easier if i can figure it out.
Freedom of Transaction
December 18, 2017, 06:02:49 AM
thx love your great service Smiley You all doing a great job^^

im member of bitwala since 2 month SmileySmiley

Hi playersfun,

Thank you for your encouraging words! We love to provide the best service for our users. Just wait and see what we have planned in the next few months for you Wink

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
December 17, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

SegWit is now implemented in the Bitwala Wallet - https://www.bitwala.com/segwit-wallet/

thx love your great service Smiley You all doing a great job^^

im member of bitwala since 2 month SmileySmiley
Freedom of Transaction
December 13, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

SegWit is now implemented in the Bitwala Wallet - https://www.bitwala.com/segwit-wallet/
Freedom of Transaction
December 12, 2017, 05:06:19 AM
ok top up was processed yesterday at 13 gmt +1 time

Hi cptfisher,

Thank you for letting me know that the top up was processed. I apologise again for the delay.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
December 12, 2017, 04:08:29 AM
ok top up was processed yesterday at 13 gmt +1 time
Freedom of Transaction
December 11, 2017, 07:08:50 AM
please do something to improve your support... is really awful ... now the transaction i sent has confirmed more than 20 hours ago and no card topup no answer from no one .

Hello cptfisher,

Our support team is receiving a lot of tickets from new users that what to be verified due to the rise in BTC price. At the moment we can not reply tickets in an acceptable timeframe and this is not ok. We have high standards and we are not achieving these at the moment due to multiple issues that we can't influence or that we still have to respond to in a suitable manner.

I apologise for your wait.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Freedom of Transaction
December 11, 2017, 06:58:14 AM
are cards top up slowing down ? i have a transaction on blockchains with more than 7 conf  and card top up still on hodl....

Hi cptfisher,
Sorry for the delay regarding your card top-up. We are waiting for our Card processor to process our funds. This has become a recurring issue on weekends and we sadly don't have any influence. We have changed our mentions regarding top-up timeframes to incorporate a notice that weekends and holidays can be subject to delays.

Your top-up should be processed today. I apologise for the delay and understand that this is not how it should be, but please be ensured that we are working on solutions to fix this issue for once and for all.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
December 11, 2017, 06:24:55 AM
please do something to improve your support... is really awful ... now the transaction i sent has confirmed more than 20 hours ago and no card topup no answer from no one .
December 10, 2017, 11:22:14 AM
are cards top up slowing down ? i have a transaction on blockchains with more than 7 conf  and card top up still on hodl....
Freedom of Transaction
December 08, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

First look at Revolut’s Cryptocurrency exchange - https://www.bitwala.com/revolut-bitcoin/
Freedom of Transaction
December 08, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

Send money and make payments with your Ledger wallet - https://www.bitwala.com/pay-with-ledger-wallet/
Freedom of Transaction
December 07, 2017, 04:59:02 AM
Any news on issuing IBAN numbers and become "real" bank?

Hello ledio,

At the moment I can't give you any more info about becoming a "real" bank. I can only encourage you to stay tuned.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:07:46 PM
Any news on issuing IBAN numbers and become "real" bank?
Freedom of Transaction
December 04, 2017, 04:41:11 AM
I recently used one of your former services - All4btc. Paid for it on November 25th but still got no response. Now I did some research and figured out that others have made the same experience. The project seems to be dead, which would be fine if it was no longer online and accepting money.
So far I tried to contact Dylan, who is responsible for support on All4btc, by email and phone but he never responded. Since I still had his number from one or two years ago, I also tried to contact the former support guy via WhatsApp but he's not responding either. I contacted Bitwala by email too (3 days ago now) because although you might not be associated with All4btc anymore, it's your former project and you should help getting this solved.

Hello Tommy92,

Let me give you a quick overview of all4btc and who is the current owner.

2014, all4btc was created by the founders of Bitwala

March 2016, The founders of Bitwala left all4btc and Dylan McFadyen became CEO who took over all operations (this was a condition for receiving our investment from DCG and HTGF)

09.September.2017, all4btc was sold to Martin Mischke

I am truly sorry for your bad experience with the new owner. You may have found old images and the names of our founders on the website but this is still the "old" version. We have contacted the new owner multi. time to remove the images and hope this will be done soon.

We will forward your issue to the new owner (via the same email address that you have used) but we don't have any power over the new owner. We are also not happy with the way things are gone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 01:25:42 PM
Well from bitwala's answer it looks they work instantly but they didn't have enough money ready (!) to cover card deposits.
Not sure why this isn't solved instantly on monday, since express SEPA transfers can be done quickly -  especially on business to business levels.

It's better for people to know that there could be delays. Hope this changes.

Hello operator55,

This is because we have to wait until our partner processes our payments. If they normally take one day to do so but suddenly take 2-3 days to do so (or they don't keep their promises) we have an issue.  

Honestly, we are not doing this on purpose.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: We have decided to remove any and all mentions of instant top-ups from our pages so that we stay transparent.
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 01:21:49 PM
Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday period?
Not good, great service but that needs to be solved... i used few other card provider during weekend with same issuer (wave crest) and no problems at all.

Hello operator55,

Sorry for not being clear about this. Our service works but if there is an issue we do have to work the outstanding top-ups manually on Mondays after fixing the problem. This can take some time of cause. Gladly this is not always the case, but every time it happens it is a bad thing and we work as hard as possible to solve the issues as fast as possible.

I apologise again for the top-up delay.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Pages:
Jump to: