Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwala - Get ready for Blockchain Banking - page 13. (Read 38595 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 24
November 27, 2017, 01:18:19 PM
Eh... it's monday 17:00 and my two top-ups 1k each are still not processed. 48 hours passed. Do i really have to create ticket each time to solve this?

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend, this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday?
Not good, great service but that needs to be solved... i used few other card provider during weekend with same issuer (wave crest) and no problems at all.

You got that wrong - the top ups are supposed to work instantly and on any day of the week - when something goes *wrong*, however, Bitwala needs to manually interact with eg WaveCrest, and that's not possible on Weekends (yet).

Well from bitwala's answer it looks they work instantly but they didn't have enough money ready (!) to cover card deposits.
Not sure why this isn't solved instantly on monday, since express SEPA transfers can be done quickly -  especially on business to business levels.
In this business you have to be prepared that when BTC reaches ATH people would like to cash out.

It's better for people to know that there could be delays. Hope this changes.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 01:16:49 PM
Eh... it's monday 17:00 and my two top-ups 1k each are still not processed. 48 hours passed. Do i really have to create ticket each time to solve this?

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend (if we have an issue with our partners), this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
November 27, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend, this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday?
Not good, great service but that needs to be solved... i used few other card provider during weekend with same issuer (wave crest) and no problems at all.

You got that wrong - the top ups are supposed to work instantly and on any day of the week - when something goes *wrong*, however, Bitwala needs to manually interact with eg WaveCrest, and that's not possible on Weekends (yet).

November 27, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

Hello operator55,

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday period?
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 12:59:16 PM

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend (issue with our partners), this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
November 27, 2017, 12:42:25 PM
They do it manually when you deposit like me...1000 eur during weekend.
 Ofc not EVERY TIME. When you deposit during week it's going to be ok.

It's my 4th deposit on sunday and again... have to wait until monday.

Hi operator55,

Weekends can be subject to top up delays because of high demand. We are growing very fast because our cards offer the best rates, but this makes it hard to know the amount of money that is needed for top-ups. In a perfect world, we would have an unlimited amount of funds for top-ups, but this is not the way things work. We will be making some changes to optimize the situation starting this week. The best advice I can give you is to top up your card before the weekend.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 06:00:06 AM
Nice project , will check it out and probably try next month , didnt know about it . Will bookmark Bitwala for sure Smiley

Hi therhslv,

Thank you for your positive assessment. Looking forward to having you as a user. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

Hi operator55,

Weekends can be subject to top up delays because of high demand. We are growing very fast because our cards offer the best rates, but this makes it hard to know the amount of money that is needed for top-ups. In a perfect world, we would have an unlimited amount of funds for top-ups, but this is not the way things work. We will be making some changes to optimize the situation starting this week. The best advice I can give you is to top up your card before the weekend.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 05:43:42 AM
They don't do it manually, however bitwala is really bad if something goes wrong with the card load. That means waiting of from days to weeks, since there is not refund button or anything available.
I wish that they did have live support available 24/7 for such situations, because i do not think that you can be taken seriously by the mainstream with so many problems.
Im not sure if their bank is the cause for the failed card loads or what, but i hope that they can improve.

Hi onnz423,

Thank you for your ideas on how we can optimize our service the best way. I have created two new cards for your ideas: http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/86-refund-option-if-card-load-invoice-is-paid-and-the-transfer-is-confirmed-but-not-processed/ and http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/90-offer-247-live-support/.

Our product team will follow the number of votes the ideas receive and if the amount if high will prioritise the ideas for production. For a young but fast-growing company we can't offer everything at once and therefore we decide on want to work on by the number of benefits it will bring to our users. BTW in the previous week, we have integrated the Ledger API, Bitcoin Cash wallet and split option.  

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
November 27, 2017, 04:40:45 AM
Thanks! But actually that wasn't easy at all to find

Hi Barbierir,

Thank you for your feedback. We will create the answer to your question and incorporate it to our FAQs.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 26, 2017, 05:04:32 PM
Nice project , will check it out and probably try next month , didnt know about it . Will bookmark Bitwala for sure Smiley
November 26, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 26, 2017, 01:19:28 PM
Their card service is good but they do things manually...

for example when i top up on sunday night, i have to wait until monday for funds to be available.. doesn't happen with other services.

They don't do it manually, however bitwala is really bad if something goes wrong with the card load. That means waiting of from days to weeks, since there is not refund button or anything available.
I wish that they did have live support available 24/7 for such situations, because i do not think that you can be taken seriously by the mainstream with so many problems.
Im not sure if their bank is the cause for the failed card loads or what, but i hope that they can improve.
November 26, 2017, 01:14:17 PM
Their card service is good but they do things manually...

for example when i top up on sunday night, i have to wait until monday for funds to be available.. doesn't happen with other services.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
November 26, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
Hi, I have a question that I can't find answered in the faq or website: what is max amount that can be paid with Sepa transfer? Thanks

If you did a little bit of googling, you would have found Limits and Verification Levels within seconds.
Those limits apply to the SEPA transfers too i suppose. Level 2 verification is enough for the most users for sure.

Thanks! But actually that wasn't easy at all to find
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 26, 2017, 12:19:57 PM
Hi, I have a question that I can't find answered in the faq or website: what is max amount that can be paid with Sepa transfer? Thanks

If you did a little bit of googling, you would have found Limits and Verification Levels within seconds.
Those limits apply to the SEPA transfers too i suppose. Level 2 verification is enough for the most users for sure.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
November 26, 2017, 12:16:53 PM
Freedom of Transaction
November 22, 2017, 05:23:14 AM
I have a question about your debit card. Is it so that once I get it, its a Prepaid Card so Ican send some BTC (for example 0,1 BTC) and then I simply go to a shop, buy something , pay with it, and in that moment when I pay it converts the needed amount of BTC in order to pay what im buying (in real time whith the conversion rate of the moment) and the rest of my BTC is not converted to euros?

And what kind of index do you use to convert my BTC into BTC? Do I have to pay the miners fee every time I buy something so its better not to use to pay unexpensive ammounts of money?

Im planning to use it to pay fuel once a wwek (20 euros), groceries once a week (20 euros), restaurant, etc. but im not willing to pay high fees.

Thanks for your information!

Hello Wichipingui,

With our card, your BTC is exchanged to EUR in the moment you top it up. This makes it easy to know how much is on your card (you don't have to check the BTC price) at any time and to avoid having to pay mining fees every time you pay something. We work with the BTC to EUR rate from BitPay.

To save on fees (mining fees) I recommend you load higher amounts at once instead of multiple small amounts. 

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:56:48 AM
I have a question about your debit card. Is it so that once I get it, its a Prepaid Card so Ican send some BTC (for example 0,1 BTC) and then I simply go to a shop, buy something , pay with it, and in that moment when I pay it converts the needed amount of BTC in order to pay what im buying (in real time whith the conversion rate of the moment) and the rest of my BTC is not converted to euros?

And what kind of index do you use to convert my BTC into BTC? Do I have to pay the miners fee every time I buy something so its better not to use to pay unexpensive ammounts of money?

Im planning to use it to pay fuel once a wwek (20 euros), groceries once a week (20 euros), restaurant, etc. but im not willing to pay high fees.

Thanks for your information!
Freedom of Transaction
November 21, 2017, 10:58:55 AM

Recover, store, and send Bitcoin Cash to any bank account with Bitwala - https://www.bitwala.com/bitcoin-cash-recovery/

Pages:
Jump to: