Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitwala - Get ready for Blockchain Banking - page 9. (Read 38595 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I also received my refund in full as expected, Bitwala RULES. I wish you all the best and of course, I will support you in everything as much I can. Thank you once more for being in crypto war!
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Freedom of Transaction
February 05, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

So thanks Bitwala for sorting everything out.

It does seem to be getting increasingly difficult to go from BTC to FIAT now.

Hi ultegra,

I have an update regarding refund options. We now can now offer a refund to friends or family members bank account.

CHeck under https://my.bitwala.com/cards/ for further info.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
February 05, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley

Hi puffmais,

Thank you for the update Smiley. We will be back up and running soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
February 05, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

Hi ultegra,

Thank you too for updating us on your refunds. We will be back with new and improved services very soon Smiley.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
February 05, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh

Hi Astargath,

Thank you for sharing the good news with the community and we look forward to "seeing" you soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
February 05, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.

Hi paratox,

Indeed we are still working on this. Sorry, that this is taking some time but we are on it.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 08:57:41 AM
Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Actually no.. Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 03, 2018, 07:45:30 AM
I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh
Activity: 124
February 02, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.
Freedom of Transaction
Freedom of Transaction
February 02, 2018, 04:38:54 AM
Yes, I am now really disappointed also. I can understand the difficulty with Banks, my company have losses few times because of the Bank policy. I can understand delays of over 30 days with resolving pending SEPA Bank transfers. But I can not understand why Bitwala promised to solve pending transactions by actual price of BTC (my case:02.02.2018) on the moment of refund and then pay back the same amount of BTC in a moment of the issued transaction (my case:29.12.2017)Huh?
In my case difference is over 4000 EUR !!!!
Should your customers pay for the business difficulties of yours?Huh

We are CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY and we all mine/trade/work with/for crypto and we are your customers with limitless trust in your part of the job.... then....when YOU start to have business difficulties WE must take the biggest hit for what happened to YOUR part in ecosystem!!! I give to you BTC by price what I accept in that moment for EUR, you hold my EUR for over a month and give me back half of the value saying IT IS VOLATILE MARKET.
 C´MON!!!

Hi Ledio,

Please be assured that you will receive your refund at the current EUR to BTC rate.

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

The way BitPay shows the refunds window is somewhat misleading. The BTC to EUR rate shown is showing the rate when the invoice was paid and not the refund rate.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Freedom of Transaction
February 02, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
First i was very happy with the bitwala services. all went smooth, and i got the highest verification.

but now iam waiting over a month to get my stuck payment back. iam waiting quietly but now its enough. btc exchange rate is now much lower and they want transfer less btc back than i paid?! the transaction was deleted from my bitwala account. what is going on there?

Hi puffmais,

You will receive your refund with the current BitPay exchange rate: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:28:53 PM
Yes, I am now really disappointed also. I can understand the difficulty with Banks, my company have losses few times because of the Bank policy. I can understand delays of over 30 days with resolving pending SEPA Bank transfers. But I can not understand why Bitwala promised to solve pending transactions by actual price of BTC (my case:02.02.2018) on the moment of refund and then pay back the same amount of BTC in a moment of the issued transaction (my case:29.12.2017)Huh?
In my case difference is over 4000 EUR !!!!
Should your customers pay for the business difficulties of yours?Huh

We are CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY and we all mine/trade/work with/for crypto and we are your customers with limitless trust in your part of the job.... then....when YOU start to have business difficulties WE must take the biggest hit for what happened to YOUR part in ecosystem!!! I give to you BTC by price what I accept in that moment for EUR, you hold my EUR for over a month and give me back half of the value saying IT IS VOLATILE MARKET.
 C´MON!!!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
First i was very happy with the bitwala services. all went smooth, and i got the highest verification.

but now iam waiting over a month to get my stuck payment back. iam waiting quietly but now its enough. btc exchange rate is now much lower and they want transfer less btc back than i paid?! the transaction was deleted from my bitwala account. what is going on there?
Freedom of Transaction
Have you ever considered setting up Bitcoin ATMs in Germany?

According to Coinatmradar there are currently zero Bitcoin ATMs
in Germany. Even obscure countries like Guam or Aruba have at least
one ATM.

I remember that years ago all BTC ATM operators in Germany had
to close their operations, because the operation of an ATM required
a BaFin license. If Bitwala is going to be awarded a BaFin license anyway
in the next months you wouldn´t face this problem.

To me it looks like a huge untapped market full of potential and aside
from the obvious advantages for Bitwala as a company this would
also be great for Bitcoin adoption in Germany.

Hi Samarkand,
You are well educated in the way things work regarding ATMs in Germany. This is a huge potential for Bitwala and for the crypto ecosystem. Let's see what we come up with in the future Wink.

Best regards,
Robert @Bitwala
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Hello @Bitwala

I know you can't give us a date but do you think the company will have the banking license and operate with it during the year 2018?
I know that before this you have a lot to do, to work on the Lightning Node, API's, Altcoins and surely much more but well me too I am dreaming to see  Bitwala with a banking license lol,

Hi LeGaulois,

We believe we will have everything set up end of Q2 2018.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Have you ever considered setting up Bitcoin ATMs in Germany?

According to Coinatmradar there are currently zero Bitcoin ATMs
in Germany. Even obscure countries like Guam or Aruba have at least
one ATM.

I remember that years ago all BTC ATM operators in Germany had
to close their operations, because the operation of an ATM required
a BaFin license. If Bitwala is going to be awarded a BaFin license anyway
in the next months you wouldn´t face this problem.

To me it looks like a huge untapped market full of potential and aside
from the obvious advantages for Bitwala as a company this would
also be great for Bitcoin adoption in Germany.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Bitwala has been pretty transparent, unfortunately that's really not enough, thankfully I only tried to withdraw 500 euros and not more otherwise I would have had thousands of dollars hostage for more than a month now. I'm personally not going to use the service again.

Hi Astargath,
Thank you for giving us your fair feedback. We understand the pain that has been caused by our banking partner terminating their contract with us. This was a total surprise for us and was a result of the spike in transfers we had in the months before Christmas. We will start refunds very shortly and users will receive their refund amounts in BTC (depending on the EUR to BTC rate at the moment of refunding). This can result in users receiving more BTC than they sent us. Furthermore, we understand this doesn't make the issue of funds being in limbo for weeks any better but we are doing our best to make this process fair and transparent.
Best regards,
Robert @Bitwala 

As I said, I do appreciate the transparency and communication and if you ever resolve the issues I will be glad to give you a positive feedback here. I will give you a neutral one when I receive the bitcoins.
Freedom of Transaction
Bitwala has been pretty transparent, unfortunately that's really not enough, thankfully I only tried to withdraw 500 euros and not more otherwise I would have had thousands of dollars hostage for more than a month now. I'm personally not going to use the service again.

Hi Astargath,
Thank you for giving us your fair feedback. We understand the pain that has been caused by our banking partner terminating their contract with us. This was a total surprise for us and was a result of the spike in transfers we had in the months before Christmas. We will start refunds very shortly and users will receive their refund amounts in BTC (depending on the EUR to BTC rate at the moment of refunding). This can result in users receiving more BTC than they sent us. Furthermore, we understand this doesn't make the issue of funds being in limbo for weeks any better but we are doing our best to make this process fair and transparent.
Best regards,
Robert @Bitwala 
Pages:
Jump to: