Pages:
Author

Topic: BitWhisk.io ✦ new Bitcoin mixing service ✦ testers evaluations - page 3. (Read 1779 times)

copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
Hi bitwhisk.io I am wondering if you have any live chat operative jobs for your website, so if anything goes wrong i can be there to fix it like a stuck order and what not.

Thanks for suggestion, ripplehd1. No, we do not yet have live chat operator jobs. Maybe in future.

Still looking for testers, especially those who could receive coins from mixer to bech-32 addresses.

Best,
BitWhisk.io

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Hello

I would like to try your services..My bitcoin address

1KhmssBbyaAQfrCKdX3V7J9gaLR1wuyaeX

Thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi bitwhisk.io I am wondering if you have any live chat operative jobs for your website, so if anything goes wrong i can be there to fix it like a stuck order and what not.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Will you be accepting members that already participated, or you want some new flesh? Wink

To be honest, we would like to attract a fresh blood, but let's see how many people will get interested.

Sure thing. I'll leave my address just in case  Grin

Good luck finding candidates Cheesy

bc1qua3xhnu5xgswhep3e8tagpgw7gxj7nh0jdx9xf
copper member
Will you be accepting members that already participated, or you want some new flesh? Wink

To be honest, we would like to attract a fresh blood, but let's see how many people will get interested.
copper member
copper member
Hey guys! Here we are, bumping this thread with our last updates.

1) Now it is possible to receive coins to bech-32 addresses. Hence we are the first mixer supporting new address format.
2) Calculator conversion to USD.
3) Miner's fee is calculated according to the base transaction size (i.e. without witness part).
4) We fixed some small backend bugs concerning sending from several inputs and miner's fee calculation.

We have coins for testing! If you are a full member or higher, join our testing company, write your address here or in pm and get 1mBTC for testing!

We especially welcome those who could test our implementation of bech32 addresses. Don't come across.

Best regards,
BitWhisk.io

copper member
I'm digging the simplicity of your website's user flow, but also the complexity of how much detail went into providing this mixing service. I'll use your service this weekend for a small transaction of around $20 and provide my feedback at that time.

Thanks, it would be very nice!

Question: Is the default miner's fee automatically updated?

Yes, it's automatically updated.

If so, which recommended fee structure are you utilizing?

At first we thought of creating our own algorithm for optimal fee calculation, but it turned out that necessary data cannot be easily extracted through bitcoin core api. Hence we decided to use temporary solution: api provided by https://bitcoinfees.earn.com

We are currently checking the behaviour of standard bitcoin core method "estimatesmartfee". And maybe in future we will use this one instead of using somebody else's api.

We are still testing and open for constructive criticism. If you know of a better strategy for miner's fee calculation share it with us and maybe our service will become better because of your suggestion. Itd be great, wouldn't it?

I currently see 110 sat/b, which seems very high for a SegWit transaction.

What do you mean by "very high for SegWit transaction"? Fee is paid per bytes, no matter if transaction is segwit or not?

Random request (I know, I know; this is prior to utilizing your service): Would it be possible to add an auto-converted field that allows me to enter a USD amount rather than a BTC amount, or vice versa?

Thanks for suggestion, I think we will add this feature.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I'm digging the simplicity of your website's user flow, but also the complexity of how much detail went into providing this mixing service. I'll use your service this weekend for a small transaction of around $20 and provide my feedback at that time. Question: Is the default miner's fee automatically updated? If so, which recommended fee structure are you utilizing? I currently see 110 sat/b, which seems very high for a SegWit transaction.

Random request (I know, I know; this is prior to utilizing your service): Would it be possible to add an auto-converted field that allows me to enter a USD amount rather than a BTC amount, or vice versa?

Example:
copper member
Dear HasHe and Csmiami, thanks for your replies! Now everything is ok, we mixed your coins. Moreover, an order of HasHe helped to discover a bug with too small change amount. We already fixed it.

Dear Sellingaccs, fmboyzz, superman22. We appreciate your interest. In the past we sent some coins to people with small rank and some of them didn't accomplished the testing. We have very low minimum incoming amounts, so that you could test with your own BTC without any significant risk. We understand that then you do not have incentive to post a review, but as it is.

Best regards,
BitWhisk team
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I would like to try your service. Please send me in details.
Btc: 1LWTeB5BAh8qC2M2Dp6GM27RsTajhbFxEg
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Interesting. Want to test it and willing to give feedback ASAP. I know this is not a newbie task, but it would be great if I get a chance. Thank you.
BTC: 13iKgAHZ1nmCfHyVT4n8gaZZHAjoVpEsYx
Activity: 952
Dear HasHe and csmiami, it is very pleasant to obtain such good reviews from you.

However, yesterday we sent coins for testing to three persons and server processed only one mixing request. And then two reviews came up. What should we think? Does it mean that one of you two (we cannot know who) did not mix any coins with us?

We are still testing, so if both of you indeed mixed coins then something very strange is happening Shocked

Best,
BitWhisk

Please find the summary below which shows that i have checked your service by sending 0.001 BTC

Order summary

Please mind that any payments to the generated address after 10 March 2018, 01:03:10 UTC will be ignored.
Incoming payments
Unconfirmed   0 BTC
One confirmation   0 BTC
Received amount   0.00100000 BTC
Let us recall that minimum incoming amount for your order is 0.00004227 BTC, while current maximum incoming amount corresponding to your BitWhisk code is 0.43896524 BTC. Miner's fee rate for outcoming transactions is 10 sat/B.
Below is the summary of scheduled and executed payments.
Output #1
Address   1MFc...PRP
Sent   0.00098283 BTC
Thank you for using BitWhisk.

Wishing your team a Great Success.
copper member
Dear HasHe and csmiami, it is very pleasant to obtain such good reviews from you.

However, yesterday we sent coins for testing to three persons and server processed only one mixing request. And then two reviews came up. What should we think? Does it mean that one of you two (we cannot know who) did not mix any coins with us?

We are still testing, so if both of you indeed mixed coins then something very strange is happening Shocked

Best,
BitWhisk

I downloaded the letter of guaranty; and I will be able to copy paste it when I reach home if neccesary Cool

Updated:

Code:
-----START SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----
1BWhisku6FmdcWk776vrqb2KHs88r5oicp
-----END SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----START LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----
We hereby confirm that WWW.BITWHISK.IO has generated the address 35cyybF7CkfSSQHnazqKidfTezVnynEZGd in order to transfer incoming amount (minus commission) to the following addresses: 100% to 13bVGX4fXoxPSBZmC1GceEByAMV6aAdEfp after 3 hours. This service will be only available for all bitcoins received from 7 March 2018, 17:56:35 UTC to 8 March 2018, 17:56:35 UTC with minimum amount of 0.00012663 BTC per set of transactions included in one block and maximum amount of 0.43995637 BTC total. Our commission is 0.5%, miner's fee rate for outcoming transactions is 30 sat/B. Your BitWhisk code is uCm7b2, memorize it for future use. This letter is digitally signed by our main account: 1BWhisku6FmdcWk776vrqb2KHs88r5oicp. Stay protected and thank you for using our service.
-----END LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----

-----START DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----
HL7jyhx4b2Car7QXh+mdrHSpSVSTrVgSf/lK3JFqzYEvfELjMhaCkLL9zwNnamm8m9vLDbfgKG+kzxxSuhdKuog=
-----END DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
I would like to give a review for your service as well.
However, if you do not trust me, i can test your service with my own funds and then you can send them once i am done with testing.
But here is my BTC address if there are still spots available for the testing queue: 1ACCs9LEvxV2o4zSWKMUYUHp1DKTrAHFcU

Dear Sellingaccs, did you mix 1mBTC with us? If yes, we apologize for delay, you helped to open up a small bug when sending too small change.
Anyway, the bug is fixed and the payment is processed.

Best,
BitWhisk

No i did not, i'd like to help to test your service if this task is still open.
copper member
However, if you do not trust me, i can test your service with my own funds and then you can send them once i am done with testing.
But here is my BTC address if there are still spots available for the testing queue: 1ACCs9LEvxV2o4zSWKMUYUHp1DKTrAHFcU

Dear Sellingaccs, did you mix 1mBTC with us? If yes, we apologize for delay, you helped to open up a small bug when sending too small change.
Anyway, the bug is fixed and the payment is processed.

Best,
BitWhisk
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

Best Regards.
copper member

Best,
BitWhisk
Activity: 952
I have used this service with 0.001 btc.Here is my review.It has a user very friendly interface.Using segwit address makes it possible to reduce the miner's fee much.Also,fee is less when compared to other existing popular mixer services.More over,letter of guarantee is provided which seems missing in even other famous mixers.I hope that this service would definitely attract and help lots of bitcoin owners who wish to use legit mixing services and stay anonymous.

I have received my coins in the appropriate time without any delay.
copper member
New bech32 format is technically a native SegWit, using it would decrease the transaction size which would lead to lower transaction fees [1]. However, not every wallet supports bech32 format, yet, so I think you should stick to Nested (P2SH-P2WPKH) for some time. Although, it would be nice to be able to receive mixed coins to bech32 address. Feel free to PM when you will decide to implement it.

Grin Yeah, another direction to develop. We will enable the possibility to send to bech-32 in a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: